- Multifaceted technical career with a17 year track record of innovation and success, Started off as a QA Analyst then Senior QA then moved to QA lead / SM after getting CSM.
- Progressed towards full time Scrum Master, with experience managing both offshore and onshore teams.
- Technical sophisticated IT professional with solid experience as a Scrum Master leading multiple Agile Scrum Teams where I help develop and drive success across the organization.
- I am an extremely organized problem solver with proven ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple concurrent assignments in a timely and professional manner.
- I am highly motivated and result oriented; able to work independently or collaboratively as part a team to accomplish goal within critical time constraint.
- I have effective communications skills and demonstrate the ability to interact with groups of people from diverse backgrounds and leadership levels.
- I have experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Full Life Cycle Scrum Master | Agile project management
- Fluent with Agile | Scrum principles and methodology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem - solving environment
- Encourage and install process improvement
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Schedule, plan and facilitate collaboration per Scrum framework, daily stand-up meeting, regular iteration review and planning meeting between IT teams Product Owners and stakeholders
- Gather data and provide agile metrics
- Continuous Improvement / Automation and Quality Assurance
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Took a team that has no exposure to Agile and the Scrum framework and had them meeting their commitment within 6 months
- Organized and facilitated all Scrum ceremonies: grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint review, retrospective, release planning
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release process
- Lead teams to make appropriate commitment through story selection sizing and task definition and protect them from over-commitment.
- Work closely with Product Owners in Backlog management and continuous delivery of feature.
- Encourage adoption of a truly Agile mindset, including ownership self-organization and empowerment
- Work with stakeholders to ensure user stories are fully vetted and include all necessary requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Identify and remove Impediments for development teams. Protect teams from both internal and external distraction.
Enterprise QA Delivery Lead
- Responsibilities include managing and reporting on all enterprise testing activities for Field Service Projects, coordinate between Tech/ CORP test team (functional testers for applications, Vantage, FNTc, CX Connect) and the Business. Leading and directing the daily testing operation and resource management of test teams.
- Managing both Business and Technology relationships. For onshore and offshore resources in both Waterfall and Agile SDLC.
- Develop detail project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, track every key project milestone.
- Also, conduct status meetings and deliver communication plans to key stakeholders and upper management
- Successfully delivered a high quality testing solution for 3 projects totaling over 13 million dollars.
- All three projects were delivered on time and within budget.
- Test execution productivity was improved by 5.85%
- Improved test case reusability by 5%
- Achieved a cost reduction of 5.94%
- Maintained an average of 65% off-shore resources
- Responsible for configuration and integration testing of Asset Flow to the following third party components Harmonic Encoders and Confidential Encryptors.
- Integrated AssetFlow (Seachange product) with ProMedia Xpress Transcoder (Harmonic product) and XTVE encryption (CISCO product) and created workflows to test the transcoding and encryption of assets, that resulted in assets successfully transcoded and encrypted for all devices
- Configured services within Asset Flow, (WorkFlows, Drop Boxes, Site group, Global parameters, Audit logs, Provider
- Validated the overall system operation Functionality of AssetFlow (Initiate, Ingest, Filter, Validate, Normalize, Localize, Distribution)
- Tested CSX Assets to verify that CSX-approved content is picked up by the CSX-only workflow and not by the master workflow.
- Tested manual metadata change, by changing the metadata of an asset on the front end in AssetFlow, assigning it to a workflow and verifying that the assigned asset is successfully distributed to a site, and login into a puTTY session to verify that the changes are reflected on the backend.
Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsibilities included Governance, Execution, and Reporting of Field Trial and market UAT efforts for Tier 1 and Tier 2 applications.
- Enforced standard entrance/exit criteria, production Alert /Alarming testing, provided measurable scope and results of trial, insured field participation, and sign-off, insured operational requirements were met. 75% travel to market sites.
- Stood up the initial framework for market testing, the success of this effort resulted in market testing now being an ongoing part of COX overall testing strategy.
- Built strong relationship with site personal, creating exceptional teamwork and increasing overall understanding of the task at hand, while increasing productivity.
- Reduced truck rolls, by over 35% resulting in millions of dollars saved.
- Mentored and trained several interns and junior Quality Assurance engineers.
- Managed a 3 million dollar key initiative for the company and ensured local markets executed according to QA standards
Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
- Primary tasks involved setting up the break-fix lab which included provisioning Cisco and Motorola STB, Via Confidential, troubleshooting the provisioning process via EdgeHealth and Confidential (COX Service Layer) I oversaw the creation of test plans along with test cases and the testing effort, and created a test closure memo at the end of testing.
- Testing production defects and provided a path for quickly executing product emergency fixes for services impacting defects without interrupting ongoing project work, which increase overall customer satisfaction and enabling cost saving due to reduction on calls and truck rolls.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Primary task involved supporting the Quality Assurance team by configuring and provisioning all new devices and Confidential on accounts using Confidential (billing application), and verifying that the Confidential are displayed in the Confidential with all its entitlement etc. also created channel maps, code suites on the Confidential as part of the configuring process during test station set up
- Became the go-to person for all things integrated in the lab, which allowed the Quality Assurance team to be more self-sufficient, with fewer dependencies on other departments, resulting in increase of work to production.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes