- Over 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing of Web Based and Windows based applications.
- Profound knowledge of Waterfall and Agile (Scrum), SDLC.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing(Selenium)
- Expertise in using Configuration Management tools like Git, MS - Visual Source safe, Rational Clear Case.
- Domain knowledge of Insurance and Telecom.
- Experience in Quality center, CMIS, JIRA and Bugzilla for bug reporting.
- Knowledge of implementing BDD using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Expertise in Integration testing, Functionality testing, Regression testing, Database testing, System testing, and User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Experience in implementing process improvements through automating manual processes.
- As a QA Analyst, worked closely with Project Manager, Development Team and Business Analysts.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skill
- Ability to quickly master new concepts, applications and an excellent team player.
- Experience of leading in an Onsite/Offshore project execution model
Operating Systems: Windows NT/98/95/2000 & Windows XP, Unix
Automated Test Tools: QTP, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, BAT(Client Tool)
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL SERVER 2008, DB2/UDB and MS Access.
Tools: /IDE: SQL Developer, Toad, Microsoft Office Suite, Eclipse.
Languages/Utilities: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, Java Script, VBScript, Shell script, Junit, TestNG
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, CMIS, JIRA, Quality center
Confidential, Irving, TX
Tools: /Technology: Unix Shell Script, SQL, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Jira
- Analyze the business requirements and functional specifications for conversion project validation of East billers.
- Explore existing test scripts to automate using an existing Selenium/Java framework.
- Plan and drive all tactical aspects of QA testing included but not limited to: functional and integration testing
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in the testing process and communicate the issues to other members of the cross-functional team.
- Work with product managers, developers, and other cross-functional teams to understand requirements for each feature being tested.
- Document progress/status of feature testing as well as report project-wide testing.
- Write complex SQL Queries for backend testing to check the data integrity.
- Responsible for data management - Extracting Sample Data on monthly basis and masking it through mainframe jobs, for offshore testing.
- Work with and mentor junior and offshore Quality Engineers on various QA activities including test planning, estimating and reporting.
- Track defects through JIRA
Confidential, West Des Moines
Quality Analyst (Contractor)
Tools: /Technology: Java, Junit, SQL, Maven, Bugzilla
- Involved in creation and maintenance of the Automation Scripts using QTP, resulting in reduction of 80% manual testing.
- Involved heavily in creating data sets for component and integration test environments.
- Updated the scripts as per change requests
- Created of framework for new modules.
- Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing(UAT)
- Communicated with the client automation team.
- Coordinated the Onshore and Offshore teams to resolve any clarifications & issues and acted as a single point of contact for any escalation issues.
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Reviewed manual testing methods and developed and executed automated scripts
Confidential, Denver, CO
Tools: /Technology: Java, Junit, SQL, Ant, Bugzilla
- Wrote test plans for positive and negative scenarios for functional, and UI testing.
- Conducted walkthrough of the Test Plan with Development and Design teams.
- Involved in testing the account details screen and statements screen for credit card consumers, by creating Junit Tests
- Written the Test Cases and Test Steps in QC.
- Document test activities and archives data for investigative and historical use.
- Performed functionality testing and system integration testing which involves verification of results with the available data.
- Interacted with Business users and Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Responsible for performing Functional testing by creating Automated Scripts
- Tested feature by feature, verified Table structures, Procedures, Packages, Web Services, Data validation and Front-end testing
- Worked in Production Support Environment as well as QA/TEST environments for projects, work orders, maintenance requests, bug fixes, enhancements and data changes.
Technology: Java, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, JUnit ASP.net, Oracle
- Involved in full development cycle of Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Created and modified SQL*Plus, PL/SQL and SQL*Loader scripts for data conversions.
- Analyze the issues and provide solutions/fixes using Unix and SQL programming
- Developed and modified triggers, packages, functions and stored procedures for data conversions and PL/SQL procedures to create database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Worked on XML along with PL/SQL to develop and modify web forms.
- Fine-tuned procedures/SQL queries for maximum efficiency
- Created CMS(using Java/ASP.net) and Custom reports and Forms for the end users to check the details and errors.
- Worked on GIT as VCS for a Java based Web application, using Maven as build tool.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes