- 8+ years of Experience in Quality Assurance of applications in Telecommunication/Media industry. Testing of various web applications and device testing on iPad.
- Excellent experience and knowledge in defining test strategies, test planning, creating test cases, testing, defect reporting and creating test procedure documents.
- Hands - On experience in test automation using Selenium Webdriver with programming languages Java and Python.
- Expertise in testing web applications on desktop and iPad.
- Hands-On experience in Selenium, Jenkins and ATF reporter for automation testing.
- Experienced on Automated Testing using JAVA, Selenium Web Driver.
- Extensive experience in HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Selenium, SOAP UI, API, FTP.
- Participated in GUI testing, functionality testing, system testing, unit testing, integrated testing, performance testing and regression testing of client/server and web applications.
- Experienced with Jira Agile to track Scrum based projects.
- Automating sprint stories and important business scenarios using Java, Selenium Web Driver. Working closely with developers and product owners to automate test cases.
- Experience in SOA, Web Services, SOAP UI, REST, WSDL, Web API, technologies.
- Expertise in locating the web elements using XPath and CSS.
- Extensive experience in automation testing tools like Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID.
- Experience in testing on LINUX, UNIX, Mac OS X and multiple Microsoft windows environments.
- Experience in working on Digital Phone Order Management, Intelligent Home Security Systems, Employee Performance Management System and Employee Management System.
- Expert on Billing Systems ICOMS (Netcracker) and ACP (CSG) -> 5 years’ experience
- Good domain knowledge and experience on various provisioning systems - Broadband Provisioning System, CLECs/ILECs and provisioning gateways
- Hands on experience in HP Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, TFS, Soap UI, Altova XMLspy, TOAD, SSMS, WebEx
- Strong experience of working in Waterfall (4 years) and Agile (4 years) methodologies
- Planning Test Strategy
- Identifying and designing test scenarios, test scripts and test cases
- Test execution and Defect reporting
- Tracking test schedule and Test Status reporting
- Managing Key Learnings and efficient release management
- Automation of Regression scenarios in Selenium Webdriver
- Ensure QA process is documented, communicated and is adequate to meet SLAs
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and creating thorough Test Plans along with creating Test Strategy document for the Release
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested
- Hold test plan and test script review sessions with primary stakeholders
- Executing Smoke Tests prior to accepting builds and running Sanity tests prior to starting Functional Test Execution
Domain: Telecommunication, Media
Programming Languages: C, Java/J2EE, Python, SQL
Operating System: Windows, iOS
Tools: /DB: SQL*PLUS, Toad 9.5, Altova XMLspy, SOAP UI, WinSCP
Test Management: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, TFS, BugZilla, Mystropedia
Test Automation: Selenium, Jenkins, ATF Reporter
Types of Testing: Functional, Systems Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Automation
Senior QA - Test Lead
- Analyzing & understanding of the user stories and requirements.
- Defining test plans and project LOEs (Level of Estimation).
- Writing functional test scenarios based on the requirements, involving corner cases & negative scenarios.
- Functional testing of all the features of tech ops applications.
- Planning test case execution activities.
- Automation of regression test cases with Selenium Webdriver (JAVA)
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files
- Automated 200+ test cases in Firefox, Chrome and IE browsers
- Daily interaction with customer and stakeholders regarding project deadlines, test planning & execution and bug scrub.
- Performing sanity testing on software releases.
- Providing daily reporting on all test activities.
- Defect reporting, tracking and follow up.
- Updating and managing JIRA tracking boards for all the active stories in QA.
- Actively participating in improving test and scrum practices in agile model.
- Representing test team in Sprint planning for all the applications under test.
- Promoted to lead the testing for four scrum teams
Environment: JIRA, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Confluence (real time reporting), ICOMS, Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, Java, HTML
- Analyzing & understanding of the requirement documents.
- Writing quality test cases based on the requirements involving corner cases & negative scenarios.
- Taking complete responsibility of planning the test case execution activities and assigning the test cases.
- Expert in creating targeted regression.
- One to one interaction with the end Customer involving project deadlines, planning & execution and bug scrub, ensuring that product is delivered with utmost quality.
- Performing smoke testing on every new software build released.
- Provide daily reporting on all test activities.
- Created defects with complete details including logs, screenshots.
- Took initiative to participate in defect calls with development team and providing inputs about the reproducibility, criticality of the bugs.
- Worked on fields issues reported by customer and supported the team in resolving and closing the issue.
- Trained new joiners in the team and help them quickly come to speed.
- Appreciation for test reporting during different phases of testing.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Altova XMLSpy, SOAP UI
Test Engineer and Test Analyst
- Testing order management system and peripheral systems such as order entry, gateways, provisioning system, CLEC gateways, network inventory management
- Requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, defect reporting
- Defect analysis, tracking and debugging
- Backend data testing using SQL queries
- Joint testing with 3rd party vendor CLECs - Sprint, Neustar
- Successfully handled and lead TWC’s Go It Alone initiative
- Coordination with client to carry out test process and defect resolution.
- Provided solutions for defect fix
- Task allocation to various team members and tracking the productivity of the team
- Root cause analysis of defects/production issues
- Support to client for major build and software release
- Daily Task Planning, Creating, Reviewing and reporting test reports to client
- Create and update test document, knowledge management documents and transition plan
- Developed an automation tool using LoadRunner to automation the order entry process
Environment: HP Quality Center, Altova XMLSpy, LoadRunner, WinSCP, SOAP UI, TOAD, SQL
- Designed and developed XML parsing module
- Developed XML injection and reception module
- Developed a reporting tool which creates an HTML file at the end of each run stating passed and failed test cases
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve and process data from backend database
- Provided solutions to upgrade the automation tool to Sprint framework
- Created M&P document for tool usage
Environment: Altova XMLSpy, SOAP UI, TOAD, Eclipse, Java, SQL
Systems Engineer Trainee
- Generic training on programming fundamentals, object oriented programming concepts, data structure and files, Relational Database Model using Oracle
- Mainframe training on COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2
- JAVA training on Basics of core java. J2EE with Persistence using JPA and Introduction of Spring Framework, Web designing using HTML/CSS
Environment: TOAD, Eclipse, Java, SQL
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes