- Over 9+ years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance, Manual Testing and Automation testing of Web application. Experience in SQA, Web - based, and Client-Server Applications Testing
- Extensively used Selenium RC & Selenium Web driver for testing different browser, Selenium Grid for checking instance of the server and Selenium IDE for record and playback.
- Expertise in test automation using Java/Cucumber/ Web-driver/Selenium IDE/RC/GRID/Web Driver (with Eclipse & Junit/TESTNG).
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Manual testing and Automation testing using tools such as ALM, Java, Cucumber, Selenium, Junit/TestNG, JIRA.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Test Life Cycle(STLC), Defect Life Cycle, QA Methodologies such as, Waterfall, Agile / Scrum / ATDD / TDD / BDD and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Proficiency in designing and developing of Automation Framework, Acceptance Criteria, and generic functions.
- Experience in using different third-party APIs: TDD (JUNIT/TestNG), Log4j, Apache POI APIs.
- Expert of writing Features, Test Scenarios, Tests Steps, Cucumber Table, Scenario Outline, Background using Gherkin from User Story / Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience in running Test Cases and Test Scripts for Windows and UNIX environments.
- Expertise in performing QA Automation methods such as (Black box Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing UAT) to ensure the Software Quality Dimensions like (Reliability, Functionality, Performance and Usability).
- Expertise in Quality Center/HP ALM for Requirement analysis, requirement design in QC, Test Planning, Test step Design, Test Automation, Test Execution and responsible for generating test execution status reports and preparing test summary report. Apart involved in reporting and tracking for defects and defect management by using Defect Tracking Tools like HP ALM, QC.
- Created daily progress against targets, provided progress or status reports on testing activities to management and had acted to resolve defects, if necessary.
- Experience in Data Validation and Back End Testing of databases to check the integrity of data using SQL queries.
- Extensive experience in using Open Source Tools like Selenium IDE, Firebug, and Eclipse Editor.
- Experience in Finance, Retail, e-commerce, Health Care domains.
- Experience in working closely with designers, developers and test leads to resolve issues with developed scripts and verify application functionality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, detail oriented, self-starter, quick learner, team player.
Test Automation Tools: UFT (QTP), Selenium
QA Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, VB Script, SQL, .NET, Visual Basic
Databases: SQL Server 2014/2012/2010, MS Access, Oracle 10g And 9i
Designer Tools: MS Visio
Operating Systems: Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP and UNIX
Technologies: Flash, ASP.NET, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
Version Control: SVN, TFS, GIT
Bug Tracker: BugZilla, JIRA
PM Tools: MS Project
Organization Standards: Six Sigma Green Belt - DFSS
MS Office Tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Conducted Automation/manual testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
- Experience in testing API Web services using Postman.
- Developed Web APIs isolation testing using Postman
- Developed Rest API testing framework using Frisby is a REST API testing Framework built on node.js and Jasmine
- Experience in logging the bugs using Jira and tracked the defects.
- Experience in writing, executing and running the test cases using Test Rail and integrating Test Rail with Jira.
- Good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC, QA methodologies like Agile Methodology.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing on every release.
- Implemented software testing methodologies which includes Test plans, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test reports and documenting manual and automation tests.
- Expert in using Selenium WebDriver /Web Element interface, Absolute/Relative XPaths, CSS Selectors, Implicit/Explicit waits, WebDriver Wait Class, Fluent Wait.
- Handled the special mouse events and selected the options from the tab menu using Selenium Actions Builder, Mouse Hover and Synchronization.
- Experienced in handling Alerts, Frames and Popups, Accessing Forms, tables, links, Keyboard and Mouse Events using Selenium WebDriver.
- Sound knowledge on TestNG for System testing, Experience in Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for regression and functional testing using TestNG annotations Parameters and Data Provider.
- Developed an automated tool which integrates end to end process in testing.
- Designed and implemented test scripts and managed Selenium test automation processes.
- Followed Page Object Design Pattern for writing automated tests in Java.
- Used various Selenium Locators like ID, Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, XPath and CSS to find the Web Elements on a web page.
- Designed and Implemented Selenium WebDriver Automation Framework for Smoke test and Regression test using TestNG.
- Involved in Weekly Status Meetings with development and management Teams.
- Involved in Agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum and Release Planning meeting.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Load Runner, Performance Center, UNIX, Python, API testing, Rest/SOAP, TestNG, Protractor, Ant tool, JMeter, Jira, Agile, TFS, SQL, DHTML, FDA Regulations, Quality center.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. QA Analyst
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit/ TestNG and ANT).
- Involved in Business Requirements and Functional Specifications and develop Test Plan detailed Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Automated Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium IDE, WebDriver, JUnit, ANT.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Experience in writing UNIX Shell-Scripts
- Analyzed LoadRunner/Performance Center test result in Preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on the analysis of the requirements.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for defect logging and tracking.
- Used Python for scripting language.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Involved in functional testing, black box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Implemented Data Driven Framework using WebDriver, JUnit, ANT, Java
- Used Several Java collection classes, wrote code to handle textbox, dropdown, checkbox controls using XPath, selenium WebDriver classes
- Used JUnit as driver to launch selenium scripts.
- Developed SQL Queries/Scripts and similar Artifacts to validate the Completeness, Integrity and Accuracy of Data within an ETL process testing cycle conducted the functional, system, Integration, Regression and performance testing of the Web application.
- Experienced in White Box Testing by authoring Java Codes in Selenium WebDriver
- Involved in documenting test cases and packaging test suites and making them available to all of engineering and QA using Quality Center.
- Developed and customized test scripts in UFT and played back the scripts after fixing the bugs.
- Tested Mobile App version on different smart devices.
- Written SQL scripts (PL/SQL) to query and validate the functionality in Oracle databases.
- Designed and implemented test scripts and managed Selenium test automation processes.
- Utilized the following testing tools: Selenium/Python, JMeter, Jira and TestRail.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in core java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Used maven to define project structure, dependencies, build, and test management.
- Extensive involvement in Black Box Testing
- Load Runner is used to perform Load, Durability and Stress Tests
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, HP ALM, Load Runner, Performance Center, UNIX, Python, TestNG, Protractor, Ant tool, JMeter, Jira, Agile, TFS, SQL, DHTML, FDA Regulations, Quality center, HTML.
Confidential, Catonsville, MD
- Reviewed design documents & business requirements to learn the function and scope of the application.
- Worked with Business, Developers and Stakeholders to understand and define Functional & Non-Functional Test Cases for overall Functional, Regression, and UAT Testing
- Involved in writing and implementation of the Test Cases.
- Created Manual Test Cases and Test Data for performing System, Integration and UAT Testing.
- Validated Sprints and Builds based of cross-browser and performing various types of testing - Manual, Functional, Smoke, Regression & Automated, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in Smoke Testing.
- Performed Configuration Testing.
- Executed Test cases on various stages of SDLC.
- Conducted Functionality testing. Checked the GUI of the Application.
- Performed Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Bug Reporting and Tracking using Quality Center.
- Checked the data flow through the front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
- Performed Backend Testing using SQL queries to ensure the data integrity.
- Interacted with developers, business analysts and discussed technical problems and reported bugs.
- Performed Security Testing to ensure secure login access.
- Maintained Traceability matrix and performed Gap Analysis.
Environment: Java, UML, JSPs, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services, Rational Rose, Log 4J, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere, JUnit, CVS, Windows.
- Water fall environment, attended daily meetings, reviewed daily intake updates.
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirement Documentation (BRD), Functional specification Document (FSD).
- Reviewed web-based application and identify critical functionalities.
- Prepared and maintained test data.
- Manually created, developed and executed Test Cases.
- Executed manual testing for all cases
- Created and Executed Test Cases manually as well as verified the actual results based on expected results.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Browser compatibility testing and End to End Testing.
- Developed and executed Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and specification documents.
- Documented and reported all found defects in HP QC.
- Assisted in UAT.
- Provided all data validation through SQL queries.
- Performed GUI, System and Regression Testing of the application
Environment: HP-QC, Oracle 11g, Toad, Edit Plus, Windows 7.