- Over 2 years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance which includes Manual and Automation testing.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), test management and bug reporting tools.
- Hands on experience in testing Mobile and Web applications of different complexity and architecture running on variety of platforms and hardware devices.
- Experience with test automation tool Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensively involve in Backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers of Edge, Firefox, Chrome on different OS like Windows and MAC.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle in both Agile and Waterfall development processes including project initiation, planning, implementation and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in functional, end - to-end, integration, smoke, regression, GUI, back-end, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing.
- Experience in Mobile Testing on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in using Android SDK and ADB shell.
- Excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, committed team player.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, organizational and multitasking skills.
Virtualization: VMware Player, Oracle VirtualBox
Bug Reporting: JIRA, Bugzilla
Mobile Testing: Android Studio, ADB, XCode
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Responsible for entire QA Life Cycle, which includes requirement analysis, designing, developing and execution of the entire QA process and documentation of test plans, test cases and test procedures.
- Perform backend testing using SQL queries and verified data integrity.
- Creation of testing scenarios for Cross Functionality Verification.
- Develop Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Report (TSR).
- Test mobile applications using Android Virtual Device Emulator, collected logs using ADB command.
- Test applications compatibility on different browser versions (Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) across multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS).
- Involve in user acceptance testing, general site validations of web page objects such as HTML links & images.
- Work with release management for regular releases, smoke-testing each release.
- Identify, analyze and communicate any defects discovered during testing, documenting defects and ways of recreating defect in ticketing system.
- Participate QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Software QA Tester
- Involved in analyzing the business requirements documents and functional design documents.
- Developed test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Record scripts with Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed complex SQL queries to performed back-end testing in MS SQL Server.
- Performed Smoke, Ad hoc, System, Integration, GUI, Regression based on test scenarios developed.
- Executed compatibility testing for iOS and Android devices.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed enhancements and modification request issues.
- Manual testing for checking the flow of the application functionality, positive and negative testing.
- Reviewed and analyzed user requirements, participated in Verification, Validation and acceptance testing for developed software.
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and design review meetings.
- Prepared daily summary reports for completed test run and bugs found for management.
Order Management Specialist
- Troubleshooting in purchase processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement
- Monitoring and evaluation of all order issues.
- Process import as well as export orders and the respective shipping processes with prioritization of different shipments.
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice and pricing issues.
- Management of the communication with the sales department and customers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes as well as preparation of order reports.