- Obtain a position as Quality Analyst/Tester in a challenging environment wherein my organizational skills and experience to achieve the corporate goals.
- Over 5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing, Black Box, Grey Box, System, Regression, Integration, Functionality, and User Acceptance testing of both client - server and Web-based applications, Back-end testing.
- Good understanding of functional requirement specification and BRDs.
- Hands on experience and strong understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Good experience in understanding and working in Agile and Waterfalls methodologies.
- Experienced in developing, trouble shooting and customizing Manual as well as Automation scripts using UFT/Quick Test Professional.
- Expertise in Design, Development, and Implementation of the QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for manual and automated testing scope in the QA life cycle.
- Good analytical skills
Testing tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional 9.0, 11.0
Networking: DNS & DHCP, SQL Server 7/2000, TCP/IP, VPN, Web Access, Windows, Servers 20003/2008/2008 R
Languages: SQL, XML, HTML, VBscript
Operating Systems: Windows
IDE: Visual Basic 6.0, and MS.VISIO.
Databases: Oracle 11g, 12c, SQL Serve2008/2012
Other Tools: Artemis 7, SharePoint.
- Good Understanding of the travel business.
- Write test scenarios and test cases to perform my functional testing.
- Coordinate with developers the priority and severity of tasks in the planning meeting.
- Writing and maintaining automation scripts using UFT.
- Run automation scripts every regression testing period.
- Actively participating in the daily team meeting where we discuss the progress of the release.
- Meeting with business analysts on the daily basis to discuss the priority and the severity of bugs found.
- Performed web service testing using SoapUI by sending and receiving data over HTTP as XML
- Create scenarios to test API testing calls and validate them using SoapUI.
Environment: Windows, TFS, C#, .NET, SQL Server 2012, UFT
- Contributed in building and maintained test plan since the kick start meeting.
- Compiled list of test cases for testing in test case matrices.
- Responsibilities include Business requirement Analysis, Use-Case analysis, Test Plan development, Test Case and Test script development.
- Attended daily Scrum Calls for Status Report.
- Imported the Test Scenarios or Test Scripts, which are written in MS-Excel into JIRA
- Identified the Regression Test Scripts and supported the Automation team to construct in QTP.
- Wrote test plan and test cases, prepares input data for test scenarios, execute test scripts manually or using In-House tool.
- Provide effective test optimization approaches under time and resource constraints.
- Participated in various meeting and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Involved in the Review of Requirements Specification with Functional Manager and Technical Specialists of the Application.
- Performed back-end testing by extensively using SQL Commands to verify the database integrity.
- Created and maintained SQL Queries and UNIX to perform back end testing on SQL Server.
- Participated daily in stand-up meeting to discuss defects issues.
Environment: : Windows, JIRA, Quality Center, JAVA, PHP, Oracle 11g SQL Server 2008, MS-Office, Mainframes, UNIX, Crystal Reports.