- Protractor automation specialist with extensive CI/CD experience.
- Experienced working with outside vendors including at C - Level.
- Delivered comprehensive regression coverage (90+%) that runs reliably across angular and non-angular systems.
- Experienced in automating against entire customer experience and support systems (online storefront, cart, CS and order mgmt systems, email systems, super user/admin app, cms, JIRA) on desktop and mobile platforms.
- Comprehensively automated for CI/CD two sprint team's worth of development, while also automating an extensive number of smoke tests for features developed by a major, global off-shore vendor.
- Structured automation and data in reusable manner to allow running in all environments including production, and to be re-used by sibling subsidary companies using the same platform.
- Automated against front end website (Adobe Experience Manager, React, Node) and backend data sources (Mysql, Oracle) to ensure functionality works and data is consumed and stored properly thru all layers (using Protractor, Jasmine, NodeJS, IntelliJ, mac)
- Automated into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) portals to allow smoke or regression testing of AEM components and templates in the content authoring environment (CAE)
- Implemented automation to validate Adobe AEM deployments at each step of the process (CAE, each publisher server/etc)
- Implemented automation in manner for ~80%+ code reuse against various browsers and devices on BrowserStack
- Troubleshooted and locally patched defects in specific versions of frameworks used (protractor / selenium webdrivers)
- Diligently worked to be aligned with multiple levels of managers from multiple departments as priorities were fluid and escalations needed frequently
- Performed accessibility testing: keyboard navigation, screen reader compatibility, automated tools (AMP)
- Lead QA for my. Confidential .com's functionality around: Admin (branding, document library, company info/social media/etc), settings, normal and elevated privilege login flows for the end-user facing application
- Lead QA for the 'Support Tool' (internal app) for Confidential Admin employees to help companies and impersonate end-users to troubleshoot issues
- Lead SDET that delivered 90%+ regression coverage that runs reliably for the Redbox Arsenal team through Jenkins for continuous delivery
- Highly fluent in automating across angular and non-angular apps using protractor; able to immediately own and lead automation on this stack
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experienced testing Responsive websites for online storefront, cart systems, and payroll on desktop and mobile devices
- Led QA effort for Address Book redesign of Confidential 's shopping cart, improving page conversion by 100%+ on phone
- Regarded as knowing most business logic within Confidential 's shopping cart that covers most international markets and needs
- QA Lead for Address Book project which was Confidential 's pilot for moving to Agile process from waterfall
- Able to provide end-to-end support of QA functions for e-commerce, from the email campaigns t drive customers to the virtual storefront, the storefront itself (including custom-jewelry builders), product set-up, site issues, end-to-end cart experience and logic across worldwide country sets with specific logic regarding passports, government IDs, etc, regarding high-value items.
- Able to meticulously comb requirements for permutations of logic and fringe cases before product is developed, enabling UX to redesign as entanglements are identified; also able to accurately estimate and track execution of test work of intricate flows that have vastly layered logic causing high-counts of permutations requiring testing
- Wrote automated tests for major cart flows and reduced almost all QA grunt work for promotional emails by developing domain specific language to parse JIRA tickets containing the marketing team's representation of emails and then executing automation based on the expressed information