- I have been testing the online portion of an Oracle application called CcandB; it is used by Utility Companies for Customer Care and Billing.
- I have recorded and modified several production scripts and many test scripts, and a few utility scripts.
- I have 9 years of Loadrunner experience. In my Performance testing position at Confidential, I used Loadrunner in 25 different projects.
- I recorded and modified web scripts, and hand coded JAVA scripts.
- In total, there were more than 100 vuser scripts, and more than 40 different scenarios.
- I have used HP - UX, and windows platforms as load generators.
- Some scenarios used up to eight load generators and over 2000 vusers.
- My home systems include two Dell R710 servers running Vmware ESXi for virtualization projects.
- I currently have three instances of bitnami/tomcat, one bitname/git, one bitnami/mysql, one bitnami/postgresql one bitnami/mariadb, and three MS 2012 server instances running MS-SQL 2014, HPE ALM 12,5 and HPE Performance Center 12.55. I also have two FreeNAS systems, and three Ubuntu systems.
- I have over 20 years of IT experience. Starting as a developer with C, C/ESQL, DBA and them moving into systems support.
- I am familiar with several monitoring tools; JavaMelody for tomcat, VisualVM for tomcat. On UNIX systems: nmon, top, iftop, htop, vmstat, iostat, and iperf. I am also familiar with linux kernel tuning.
- I have supported a Zabbix environment (10+ nodes) in a windows and linux server mix monitoring MySQL, network, network switches using SNMP, and OS system parameters.
- I am very good with C language and JAVA programming.
SOFT SKILLS INCLUDE:
Open Office Suite: Writer, Calc, and Impress. Also, OpenSoftware Planner for project management. I have used the R language for statistical analysis.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Loadrunner HTTP/web, java and soap and scripts
- Customize with additional code: hand tuned correlation statements, parameter conversion to C variables, user defined data points, mdrv command line options, log file with input and output parameters
- Input and output statistical data analysis using R
- Scenario creation: 4+ load generators, run-time quota manipulation, percentage scenario
- 400 User test with 10 scripts; 1 hour to 7 day testing.
- Dynatrace to monitor systems under test
Technical Software Service
- Customer service for in-house developed software and hardware application
- Application support on 36 Windows servers
- Windows 2008 administration
- Perform load test on in-house GPS location server using Loadrunner v12.x with Web and JDBC clients.
- Load test with Jmeter/Mysql
- Build, assemble, repair and test wireless hand held transceivers
- Install and maintain over 400 indepth for oracle clients on 300+ HP and Sun servers.
- Infrastructure consisted of 3 production focal points/performance warehouses, and one non-production environment. I3 is a Symantec product to monitor the performance of oracle databases.
- Performance testing using Loadrunner products: VuGen, Controller, and Report Analysis.
- Created over 100 VuGen scripts for TUXEDO, WEB, Java, Java RMI, TIBCO, and telnet protocols
- Created and executed over 40 controller scenarios
- Use Best1 tool for capacity planning
- Prototype Enterprise Applications to compare messaging technologies; J2EE, Java RMI, CORBA, TUXEDO, NETWISE, and Talarian.
- Study to implement ARM in Enterprise applications
- Review architectural designs from other groups: logical and deployment
- Used LoadRunner for application load testing.