- Twenty - five years of experience in the semi-conductor industry ranging from Quality Assurance testing, Supply Chain Planning and Build Plan Management
- Result oriented QA/BA and Supply chain analyst with experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with contribution to business process improvements, requirement analysis, testing software applications and reporting defects
- Experience in waterfall and Agile methodology of SDLC
- Well versed in testing methodologies, including black box, functional, regression, system integration (SIT) and acceptance (UAT) testing. Working knowledge in automation testing using QTP and tools internal to Intel
- Experienced in Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth experience in business process analysis coupled with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Operating System: All Windows based OS
Tools: MS Office, SQL Pathfinder, HP- QC (Quality Center)/ ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) QTP ( Quick Test Professional), Atlassian-JIRA, Share Point, PACE ( Forecasting tool), ASPIRE (Build Plan Mgt. and execution), VAX (Material tracking tool)
Engineering QA/Planning Analyst
- Participating in requirement gathering, design and test planning with product managers/owners, development team and other stake holders
- Testing and managing multiple products requiring communication with geographically distributed set of stake holders.
- Responsible for running automated test cases using internal and external tools like QTP, ASPIRE and PACE
- Managing build schedule and forecast to ensure material, capacity and factory capability is able to support build commit.
- Update, modify and query Oracle databases for testing scenarios and to create test data for functional and automated test scenarios
- Create and execute test cases in ALM for Supply chain execution software.
- Assist in automating test scripts for regression and functional testing
- Assist QA Manager in test plans and analyze time frames for test cycles
- Leading key meetings around Build plan processes, which entails communicating defects in the build plan and giving estimates on the fixes upon collaboration with the Development team
- Provide on call support to the Engineering team to trouble shoot new product execution issues.
- Responsible for conducting ISO audits and for documenting new business processes
- Liaison between manufacturing/integration and planning organization and driving business process improvements between the groups.
- Track defect and traceability metric and provide indicator updates to Factory manager detailing factory performance.
- Quality check expert and execution support of new development process orders.
- Identify, investigate, report and track defects to closure
- Participated in regression and system testing.
- Inventory management specialist
- VAMS/Workstream Superuser which entailed managing change request web page and executing route change requests submitted by Engineers and Integration.
- Responsible for populating systems and tools with procurement of new product information in the New Product Information system as set up by Supply Chain Analyst
- Key stakeholder in support of customer samples product requests
- Technician in Assembly Die inventory responsible for inventory and starting process orders
- Certified in Die Prep tools and Assembly with emphasis on managing process orders in the factory that includes tools setup and troubleshooting
- Peer trainer which entails training new technicians on wafer tool new technology
- Shift lead which is responsible for covering for Shift Supervisor and attending daily Tac Ops Meeting
- Working closely with Tool owners and Engineers to assess tool functionality and optimization.
- Cycle count specialist working closely with Finance