- Good Experience in exploring opportunities in the field of software development in mobile provided by the advent of smart phones and tablets, in particular devices that run on the Android OS.
- Proficient with Java and Android SDK version Android 1.5 to Android 7.0 (Gingerbread, Honey comb, Ice cream sandwich, Jellybean, Kit Kat, Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat).
- Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, SQLite, Java, XML, Android SDK and ADT plugin
- Proficient with Android framework API such as Google Maps APIs.
- Proficient in using Android SDK components such as Fragments, Activity, Action Bar, Menu, View and Loaders.
- Expertise in Application development in IDE’s like Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
- Extensive experience in building mobile applications using Android framework APIs (Location, Camera, Animations, Maps).
- Worked on Android UI components such as Text View, List View, Recycler View, Customized List View, Menus, Edit boxes, Buttons, Checkboxes, Dialog boxes, Alert boxes, View Pager, Action bars and Spinners in Application development
- Knowledge to make APK and IPA and upload it to Store.
- Proficient in Android UI design using XML and in depth knowledge of Android Material Design UI Concepts
- Experienced in Front End Web Application Development using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Exposure in implementing native libraries in application using Android NDK.
- Solid understanding of interfacing to back - end system using XML/JSON, REST API, OAUTH, etc.
- Experience in using SQLite Database for mobile data management, SQL SERVER database for web data management.
- Proactive self-starter known to initiate processes and system improvements to increase system stability and staff productivity.
- Maintain documentation regarding Windows server configuration, operating procedures, and service records relating to Windows hardware.
- Excellent communication and diagnostic skills; consistently solve problems and rarely escalate issues.
Backend Interfacing: REST, JSON, XML, OAUTH.
Tools: Android Studio, Cordova (Phonegap), Eclipse, Xcode, Brackets, Sublime Text3.
Ad Network SDK: Admob, Chartboost, Millennial Media.
Android Concepts: Android SDK, Material Design UI, MVP, MVVP, ActionBar, Activity life cycle, Threading, Activity, Fragments, Intents, Layout, Loaders, Services, Broadcast, Widget, Viewholder, Asynctask, Camera, Content Providers, Bluetooth, Sensors, Network Interfaces, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Google Cloud Messaging(GCM), Cloud Services, ANR, ART, Logcat, Event logs, ADB, DDMS, Augmented Reality, Dagger.
Android Test Automation: Espresso.
Databases: SQLite, MySQL, Mongo DB
Version Control: GIT
Operating System: Windows, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS.
Development: Agile/Scrum Method.
Mobile Automation Tester
- Involved in developing android applications using individual firebase SDKs, which are being used internally for automation.
- Involved in automating quickstart android applications using espresso and UIAutomator tools.
- Knowledge in writing custom methods which helps in determining Object’s status like if it exists, if it appears with different parameters.
- Involved in writing build files to configure continuous test runs.
- Added idling resource to android apps, which helps to check the idle status while using espresso.
- Wrote bash scripts to invoke the tests manually.
- Integrated flood-it app (Firebase demo app available in playstore and appstore) with firebase dynamic links and logging few custom events with firebase analytics.
- Converted a flood board into a json object using gson library and attached it to dynamic link as a query param and shortened the link.
- Implemented a standard android sharing mechanism using Intents to let the users to challenge the board with their contacts.
- At the receiver end processing pending dynamic link when link received.
- Developed custom webviews (in-app browsers) in android.
- Used retrofit to make network calls and get the json data back. defining deeplinks(Intent filters) for the app in the app’s manifest.xml file.
- Implemented json parser classes to fetch raw json data to the fields.
- Bringing up the android emulators to run the tests on wide range of API levels on continuous basis
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Automation Mobile Tester
- Extensively working in SDLC, Functional / System Testing abilities, Test Plan reviews and developments, Test Script development, Quality Center and other testing tools and technologies like Microsoft Access, Microsoft SharePoint, identifying and addressing client needs.
- DevelopUI Testing Scripts in XCode 7 using Swift Language and Recording option for Native Apps
- Work with developers to enable object identification for UI Testing in Xcode
- Use code coverage functionality in XCode for the scripts developed and collect exact details about the percentage of Native App covered by the test suite
- Understanding existing code developed in “C” language to develop automation test scripts in Swift
- Integrate the automated test suite (ipa file) in AWS and run the sanity test cases nightly on various iPhones and generate report
- Perform cross browser testing on multiple versions of windows, mac, android, safari, opera, chrome, mozilla, IE and iPad. Validated images, buttons, text, etc.
- Check image size specifications, non-reliance on mailto, orphan pages, sensible page titles, printed pages, broken links as part of web testing
- Experience on viewing in text browser, browser independence and trying different browser
- Involved in MobileCloud automation to develop, test, deploy and monitor mobile applications and services to reduce the risk of a wide deployment while increasing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Create requirements from the applications, design test cases, estimate effort and test execution using Perfecto Mobile & Eggplant.
- Measuring & monitoring quality of mobile applications using real devices and carriers.
- Perform Manual Testing, Automated Testing & Post Production Monitoring using Perfecto Mobile.
- Integrate perfecto mobile scripts along with the VUGen Scripts in Performance Center to check the real time response for a particular application.
- Generated AWR Report in Oracle database to validate the SQL Joins, Indexes, Network traffic, and other database performance related information.
- Extensively worked on HTTP protocols and Web Services Protocols.
- Work with Web Server and Application Server admin, Unix Admin, Database admin and Network admin to track the changes in configuration files, hardware and software. Executed VUGen scripts for each change made and compare the results.
- Prepared Performance test plan. Developed and updated the VUGen scripts based on the protocols in Loadrunner-VUGen (VUser Scripts) and executed scripts in Loadrunner controller, and generated the reports.
- Reviewed server capacity planning and performance analysis for UNIX, Windows and Database platforms.
- Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing.
- Planning, designing, managing, executing, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques. Testing performance, load, scalability / capacity, networks and infrastructure.
- Plan and develop the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics.
- Work as a Test Engineer in engagements which may include Development Integration Testing (Component/Feature Testing), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT).
- Identify application bottlenecks and assist engineers with improving application performance and reducing latency
- Work with Development Team to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues. Proficient in utilizing performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues, including optimization and tuning.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Perfecto Mobile, Shunra, Eggplant, QTP, Webservices, Site Scope, Sharepoint, HP ALM, Java, SQL Server, Rally Dev, XCode 7, AWS, Charles Proxy, SourceTree, Appdynamics
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used Agile Methodology and involved in daily SCRUM. Also worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
- Involved in creating hibernate mapping files and giving relationships between entities, created JSP pages with struts tags & written java script, jQuery & EXT JS java script libraries.
- Involved in developing Hibernate mapping definitions for the required persistent layer. Implemented validations for both client side and Server side using the Struts Validator Framework.
- Worked on running integrated testing using the JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework, Hibernate and EJB deployed on WebSphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.
- Worked on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design custom media queries, etc.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox (Firebug).
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used iBatis framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Implemented MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implemented custom tag libraries.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Architectured & Designed the Restful web services and developed core component layers like xml validation, core service layer.
- Used EJB 3.0, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of the product
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, IBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB 3.0, JQuery, MySQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, JBoss, ClearCase, UML, JSP, Servlets, SOAP, ANT, HTML, XML, JIRA, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, SQL.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the project.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating JSF/Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Involved in development of cascading style sheets (CSS) to make the HTML documents to be displayed using different output styles.
- Developed the Presentation Layer using MVC Struts Framework and used Tiles Layout for View Transactions and User Activity Monitoring module.
- Participated in designing phase and was involved in drawing Sequence diagrams, State Diagrams, Class Diagrams.
- Application and use of various design patterns such as DAO, Data Transfer Objects, Front Controller, and Business Delegates.
- Involved in development of Business tier with Stateless, Stately Session beans with EJB standards and developed business components
- Followed TDD Test Driven Development and developed test cases by using JUnit for unit testing for each module developed.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines.
- Utilized Hibernate/JPA for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle 10g/9g database for fetching transactions and User Search Module.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture by using application by using Struts, Servlets and JSP.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database.
- Used JMS to establish message communication.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server and Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in Web sphere Application server using ANT script.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.