- Proactive, solution - based, certified Agile Project Manager experienced in delivering successful implementations and process optimizations resulting in multi-million dollar savings.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to meet business objectives ensuring integration, alignment, and consistency with the vision, mission and strategies of the organization. Demonstrated analytical ability to draw conclusions, themes, and trends from data analysis, communicate results, and influence decisions.
- Strong people management and leadership capability coupled with the ability to engage, motivate and develop team members in pursuit of project goals.
- Strong background in Waterfall, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kanban, and more.
- Confident enough to take risks, curious enough to think differently and conceptual enough to demonstrate foresight.
- Release Management
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Change Management
- Risk Analysis
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Data Analytics
- Business Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
- Public Speaking
- Root Cause Analysis
Senior-Technical Process / Quality
- Managed volatile Agile SaaS project with budget of $2.5M and projected hard dollar savings of $2.2M annually.
- Contributed to $42M/month of cost avoidance through cross-functional database recovery and reconciliation project.
- Contributed to peer program successes by leading tiger teams driving program success.
- Facilitated successful completion of a Zero Workforce Exercise leading to optimized work flow.
- Utilized both proprietary Confidential &T internal project tracking system and Rally software for tracking Scrum project.
Senior Data Analyst
- Developed alpha data quality dashboard that provided Confidential -a-glance KPIs related to critical database of record.
- Provided increased visibility to key project metrics across entire portfolio by developing a Web-based holistic view for the PMO organization.
Senior Data Analyst
- Achieved 300%+ increase in Six Sigma Green Belt Growth Program participation by developing and implementing internal policies and processes.
- Microsoft SharePoint Administrator - oversaw SharePoint 2010 upgrade.
- Streamlined executive reports as part of updating and modernizing the LSS Program communications plan.
Network Process & Quality Manager
- Contributed as Green Belt and Product Owner on Six Sigma project implementing cost savings of $1200+ per ticket and a 66% reduction in MTTR.
- Optimized process for third-party vendor reconciliation resulting in $100,000 in cost savings.
- Saved $300,000 through implementing departmental ticket reconciliation process.
Network Force Load Analyst
- Prepared and implemented plans that met service objectives and controlled company costs based on force to load conditions and analysis of historical data for trends and weak area identification.
- Assisted the management of the Southeast Region Confidential team and partnered with othe leads and managers to drive best practices.
- Developed Load Balance Analyst (LBA) daily overview, which was implemented across the center to define the role.
Field Assist Coordinator
- Developed Confidential center-wide Process Job Aide Library.
- Assisted in the development, and delivery of core fundamental training package for Load Balance Analysts.
- Served as integral part of pre-launch User Acceptance Test team.
- Remotely tested and analyzed T1 circuits, region-wide, by utilizing Remedy and NetAnalyst.
- Conducted surveillance of Confidential GSM cell sites via Unix-based NetCool Alarm Software and DOS-based Telnet.