- Executed tests on multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix, Solaris, AIX) and database environments (Caché, MSSQL, Oracle).
- Experience working under various SDLC Methodologies (Agile, RUP, Waterfall).
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a team or independently.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal leadership skills.
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows, XP, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, AIX, Solaris, MS - DOS, Novell Netware.
Software/Other: Chef, Python, Accurev, Jenkins, Jira, TIBCo products (Hawk, EMS, AMX, TibcoHost, BPM, BE), Soap UI, DB Visualizer, CollabNet/Team Forge, Test Director/Quality Center, TortoiseSVN, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Eclipse, PuTTY, Query Runner, WinSCP, XML Spy, WinRunner 8.2, Clear Quest, Caché, Reflection 2, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Visio, Toad 6.4, Solstice, FTP, Java, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Oracle, Sun One, WebScarab, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Scrumworks, Star Team, Doors 7.1, Trackwise.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Senior Test Engineer
- Team Lead for project planning and testing of HEP (Healthcare Enterprise Platform).
- Build/Package software for delivery to Test, Train, and Production environments.
- Reviewed code differences to ensure common coding standards were implemented.
- Installed software and programs on Linux and Windows platforms for CHO (Client Hosted Organization) and RHO (Remote Hosted Organization) for net-new and upgraded environments.
- Created and executed scripts using Chef (RSpec) to test the server configuration set up and software installs on each server (space, mount/drives, permissions).
- Tested TIBCo’s application stack across multiple servers once installs were completed successfully.
- Tested MessageLogger (java-based application) and MessageSequencer (J2EE-based web service) for validation of EMS (Enterprise Message Service) messaging and sequencing.
- Tested fault-tolerant configuration/setup.
- Validated custom scripts to run as part of the system initialization process.
- Backed up and restored environments for testing.
- Bootstrapped node (server).
- On-call support for customers, as well as off shore resources.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Team Lead for project planning and testing of Web application and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) application.
- Responsible for systematically testing software across all product lines, multiple platforms and browsers to deliver high quality products to our clients.
- Participated in all phases of the development lifecycle by providing input during definition and design meetings, functional and technical walkthroughs, and software testing.
- Analyzed specifications to develop, maintain and apply test plans and scripts to assigned products to assure product quality from a functional and qualitative perspective.
- Presented sprint test plans, scenarios, and strategies in ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) meetings.
- Tested client specific requirements and custom configurations.
- Developed test data, executed test scripts, and analyzed results for validity and clarity.
- Documented, tracked, and verified defects and fixes across products, platforms, and releases.
- Identified code defects and debugged; reported defects and provided metrics for projects.
- Maintained department standard procedures and practices by monitoring use and provided guidance as necessary.
- Provided leadership in assisting non-senior level QA employees in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Created automated tests with assertions for SOA Web Services with Soap UI and Solstice to send requests and receive responses.
- Participated in functional testing of EDI, client-server and other web applications.
- Experienced with Agile, RUP and Waterfall methodologies.
- Integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Tested Train and Production environments to ensure delivery of new releases.
- HIPAA 278 transactions and other general medical terminology knowledge.
- Coordinated test efforts with off shore resources. Planned resources, assisted with training, reviewed and verified defects found.
- Developed, executed and updated WinRunner scripts in order to test web applications that interfaced against multiple databases, and executed across multiple browsers.
- Created and maintained WinRunner and SQL scripts to build data for manual testing.
- Created WinRunner scripts to run in development environment.
- Assisted with Software Configuration Management responsibilities (deployment for Client Letter, packaging routines, setting configurations).
- Created Visio diagrams for application workflows.
- Tested security of web application with WebScarab.