- Solution driven professional with 15+ years of IT, 9+years of leadership & Managerial experience implementing complex testing programs for prominent HealthCare Clients
- Strong experience across aspects of US HealthCare payers’ IT landscape (Enrollment, Billing, Claims, Providers Management, Membership)
- Leveraged expertise & managed projects related to Facets, NASCO & other healthcare products and possesses vast experience in EDI & Mainframe testing, PEGA Application testing, TIBCO testing & Data Migration Testing
- Strong working experience in End to End life cycle of testing from requirement capture to preparation, execution, SIT, UAT, Regression, Automation, compliance testing and Production/Go Live support
- Successfully managed large/complex Waterfall & Agile/scrum programs and lead sizeable portfolios comprising of teams at onsite and offshore
- Extensive experience in creating and implementation of Test Strategy & Test plan
- Proficient experience in setting up TCOEs (Test Center of Excellence), defining QA delivery process, Test Data Management, Governance, delivery metrics, SLAs, helping transformation/stream line the inadequate delivery & process
- Presented Monthly Governance Reports with customer executives (Vice President, Senior Director)
- Coordinated Business development in East Coast area for new Healthcare accounts from QE&A business standpoint
- Proven delivery experience in areas of digital applications such as Web Portals, Mobile Implementation with web App & Native App, Mobile Cloud implementation, IVR, Accessibility Testing (508 Testing), Google Analytics and User experience testing
- Managing Digital Assurance testing engagements ( Confidential Blue Cross Blue Shield Maryland, Confidential Michigan, Blue Care Network, Priority Health Michigan and Affinity Health New York) with revenue of ~$5 Mn per year and team of 80+ associates across Onsite & Offshore
- Ideated valuable Non - Conventional Automation tools & Processes in Digital Assurance space (JSON Automation, Selenium, Protractor & Galen Automation for Web applications). Won Runner-up award in “Digital Assurance Project of the Year - 2017”
- Experience in Resource Forecasting, Margin Optimization, Budgeting, Quick-Sizing, Creating Estimation Templates, Project Schedules, Staffing Plans, Mentoring, Applying Process Improvements (for eg., Offshoring, cost avoidance, minimal time-to-market etc.), Risk Mitigation Strategies, Tracking and Prioritizing Pipeline Opportunities in line with Organizational strategies.
- Experience in CA Agile tool & worked on Agile Release calendars, Sprint/iteration planning, sprint scope definition (User stories & Features).
- Shown paramount efforts in liaising with stakeholders at all levels within the client organization, from Senior management to programming staff
- Domain Areas: Enrollment, Billing, Benefits, Claims, Customer Facing Portals & Reports
Quality Center / HP ALM, Clear Quest, Jira UFT, Selenium, CA Agile, Soup UI, JSON, Galen, Protractor on Angular JS, RPA using Automation Anywhere, Facets, NASCO, IVR testing, SOA/Rest API, Accessibility testing (508 Testing), JAWS, WAT, Wave Toolbar, Mobile and Mobile Cloud implementation, DevOps Continuous Integration CI/CD, EDI, Java, VB Script, .Net, Google Analytics, HTML, C, C++, Load Runner, Oracle, SQL server, DB2, Oracle, SQL server, SQL, MS Access, COBOL, File-Aid, VMWare, SharePoint, MS Office
QA Program Manager/QA Delivery Manager
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Program Manager in Digital Assurance testing engagements with revenue of ~$5 MN and team of 80 plus across onsite and offshore, responsible for revenue targets, profit & loss
- Responsible for management for all aspects of functional testing across multiple business segments that includes test strategizing, planning, risk management, demand management and test delivery
- Interface with client leadership including CIO for presenting assessment outcomes, providing periodic program / project level status updates, facilitating / delivering presentations specific to new service offerings including TriZetto service offerings
- As a Digital Assurance Transformation Delivery Leader, managed programs involved with Web Portals redesign, Mobile WebApp & NativeApp implementation
- Define Metrics, communication plan, process and procedures, roles & responsibilities, and Quality plan for engagement
- Manage Operational aspects such as Offshore team set-up, Forecast, Margin Optimization etc.,
- Lead domain solutions group for Healthcare testing and generated new business of ~$30 MN from 2011-2014
- Managed domain Solutioning activities - Solutions preparation, client presentations for Mobile, Employer Portal, Member Portal and Broker Portal, CoTS products (EX: Facets testing), and estimations for HIX testing opportunities
- Mentored multiple accounts in Mobile and Portals test strategy documents and estimates preparation
- Delivered Multiple client presentations on Portals and Mobile Testing for various customers
- Consistently delivered strategic projects on schedule and budget. Few Examples -
- Delivered successfully Member Portal Re-Design program testing with multiple systems (Ex:-Facets, Nasco, Pega applications, etc) and multiple vendor systems( Ex: - CVS, Select Account, Healthsparq, Arvato, Benefit Wallet, Benefit Focus, Experian, Davis Vision etc) integrations by leveraging and utilizing the Selenium Automation, JSON Automation, Galen Framework based Automation and Protractor based Automation
- Completed Employer Portal (Employers can perform new enrollment, Open Enrollment and live events updates for their employees, Employer can Pay the premium through this portal and also they view the dashboard, Invoices, etc) program Testing by leveraging tools and best practices.
- Completed Broker Portal (Brokers can perform new enrollment, Open Enrollment and live events updates for their employer groups, Broker view the dashboard, Book of Business, searchlight. etc) program Testing by leveraging tools and best practices
- Delivered successfully Confidential Portal Mobile Implementation Program through Web App and Native App with trending features such as Touch ID, Widgets, 3D Touch, push notifications by leveraging and utilizing the Winium Automation and Galen Framework based Automation. Google Analytics is also configured to track user navigations for analytics.
- Delivered successfully Confidential Billing program (Payment Engine built In-house that integrates with financial institutions to enable seamless payment experience for Confidential members). Developed multiple Non-Conventional tools and Automation scripts to expedite the test execution, minimize the cost and improve the quality.
- Delivered Confidential Online Chat (Genysis) and call scheduling programs successfully
- Completed enterprise data masking implementation (Assessment, PHI Analysis, Masking scripts preparation, implementation) to secure PHI data in non-prod environments (Facets, DW, custom schemas specific to various home grown systems and tables to support custom functions) in 10 months on schedule and budget with CA Grid Tools
QA Project Manager/QA Lead
- Lead delivery for program with 40 offshore associates for functional testing and Automation Testing
- Developed Test Strategy, Test plans and Test summary reports
- Supported and driven multiple tracks for Test Center of Excellence for process improvements
- Review and facilitate business critical discussion on Testing Requirement
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate discussion with cross functional teams
- Manage client facing discussions and cross functional dependencies
- Metrics gathering and develop dashboards reports
- Prepare project status report and management review reports and participate in project review, quality review and audit with the various stakeholders
- Participation in deployment, system testing and user acceptance testing
- Interacted with external Vendors and involved in pair and end-to-end testing with external applications and vendors
- Conducted formal test plans and Test Cases walkthrough and reviews for all the deliverables
- Worked as a SCM coordinator for the team and participated in the process audits
QA Test Analyst /QA Lead
- Gathering project requirements
- Analysis, Estimation, Detail Design
- Acted as a Technical Lead
- Work allocation and monitoring and review
- Tracking the project mile stones and meeting the SLAs.
- Identification and quantification of application risks
- Change management
- Weekly Status reports to Management.
- Peer Reviews of Test Cases.
- Executing the test cases.
- Preparing the test execution report.
- Result Analyzing and Defect Tracking for the modules.
- Actively attend meetings with fellow testers and other groups to evaluate the progress and performance of the application.
- Regression Testing and Follow up on Reported bugs.