- Over 20 years Successful Sales Experience
- Commercial Solar System Design and Installation (Turnkey—start to finish)
- Project Lead and Supervisor
- Procurement of Equipment (High Quality and Value)
- Team Building and Coordination
- Excellent people skills/ Good communication
SPECIFIC I. T. AND COMPUTER EXPERIENCE:
Computer Systems Mastered: IBM, Intel, Cyrix, AMD, Unix, Gateway, Dell, EPS, HP, NEC, Compaq, CAD, Micron, Sager, AST, ABS, Directwave, Quantex, NOVA, NLT, Custom, UDI, Token, RS 6000, Casablanca, Mac
Printers: Confidential, Cannon, IBM, Lexmark, Epson, IKI, Panasonic, Sharp, HP Plotters and various scanners.
Software: Windows 3.1, 3.11, Windows '95,'98 MS Office Pro, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP PROVista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Plus, MS Front Page, MS Internet Explore 3.0 and 4.0, MS Office '97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, Netscape, Aldus, Novell, McAfee, Extra, Quicken, ACT, Norton Utilities, Dos 3.0 - 6.2, Laplink, AutoCad, Draphics, Adobe PhotoShop 3.0, Claris Works. Lotus Notes 4, 5, 6, 7 Group Wise, On-Net, GWI, FTP, Ghost, Vision, JD Edwards, Support Magic, Cisco, Rumba, Remedy, Saturn 6.3, Remote application manager, People Soft, Win frame, Mornet Plus, Time Tracker, Enterprise Remote System, Problem Change Management, NetWare Administrator, Novel Database Amin, Final Cut 2, Studio 8, 9. Primavera P6
Networks: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, Netware, NetBEUI, Windows NT, Windows ' 3.1, 95, 98, 2000 and Fiber Optic
Confidential, Martinsville, VA
- Lead generation in Commercial and Residential Solar, LED and Wind Applications
- Purchase of Quality, Economic Equipment/Materials
- Quality Control and Job Oversight: Pulling Permits to Final Inspection
- Coordinate Sub Contractors, EPC and Maintain Communication/Continuity (Deliveries, etc.)
- Investigate and resolve system functionality; provide support and troubleshooting.
- Fixing or repairing network or computer issues for clients and company
- Worked closely with major customers, key alliance partners and management to establish an environment where best practices are developed and continually improved.
- Traveling to different parts of country (NC, SC, TX, CA, WA, IA, PA, FL, NY, MA)
Confidential, Cottageville, SC
- Set - up and organized Sales Team and marketing from ground floor.
- Negotiated for equipment and arranged for all purchases of materials used in major solar farm installations on projects in conjunction with Confidential .
Confidential, South Seaville, NJ
- Help locate suppliers and contractors, identify price points, pull permits, and oversee solar installations in Humbolt, CA and NC.
- Working to set-up and install solar installations for the Solar division of Confidential, now Confidential Solutions.
- Helped negotiate for equipment, pulling permits, making sure everything to Code, insuring timely deliveries and keeping in close contact w/ delivery drivers to make sure costly delays were avoided.
- Working closely with this financial institution to advice and consult in developing projects to help obtain financing for solar installations.
- Design and propose layout of Solar projects and source materials for Racking and Solar equipment.
Confidential, Washington, DC
System Analyst, Project Lead, Site Manager
- Full circle support for DC office & off site support for 4 other locations.
- Provide computer technical and software support for over 300 users 120 onsite.
- Onsite-offsite administrator and Lotus Notes, also the daily backup of servers.
- Maintain replace and repair: routers, servers, hub and switches.
- Teach, maintain, support and train staff on software and hardware packages.
- Tech lead for maintaining and supporting blackberries.
- Set-up and maintain video conferencing and editing and making working copies.
- Set-up all video and audio and video recording for conferences
ConfidentialField Service Technician
- Build new and up-grade hardware, full service and software for clients as needed.
- Set-up workstations, printers.
- Also working with video systems and computer editing.
- Film, edit and produced TV commercials for local business.
- Filmed and produced over 40 TV shows
- Designed and Constructed a television studio for client, saving a total of 1/3 the initial projected cost.
Site Systems Manager
- Oversaw Servers, AS400, Network, Desktop, Laptops, and Software.
- Provided all levels of support.
- Provided on on-call services, and in emergencies provided support to other locations.
- Maintained servers and AS400 as the NT administrator kept the server from crashing.
- Rebuilt, added, and set up databases on Servers. Supported Lotus Notes Admin on Notes server.
- Primary Support for all systems, from AS 400 Duties, re-setting passwords, adding users, and permissions, responsible for support of Lexmark printers, AS 400 printer, releasing jobs in Q and Elect. Set up directory data on server.
- Took care of all Network issues from switches to workstations, trouble-shooting and replaced equipment when needed.
- Main support for all software and hardware issues for end users which included: walking them through a MS Word problem to replacing hardware on desktop or laptop systems and updating and maintaining the security of systems.
- Responsible for keeping track of all inventory and ordered supplies as needed.
- Supervised a team of five consultants.
- Moved and upgraded 350 - 400 computer systems from win 95, 98 and NT 4 to Windows 2000, also moved all systems over form static IP to Confidential .
- Install and upgraded windows 2000 computers, making system images using ghost software.
Field Service Technician
- Travel to different parts of MD, VA, DE and set up networks, Novel and NT.
- Configure Net Gear, Web Ramp for internet and Confidential box.
- Set-up and configure workstations and Confidential printers as needed by third party client. Worked with Windows 2000, Win 98 and 95 and Mac
Confidential, Herndon, VAField Service Technician
- Supported Confidential clients through phone call center support and internet email support.
- Solved basic, non-routine problems, especially when customers are going through a critical period. Completed initial research on more complex problems, keeping customers informed of progress along the way.
- Processed data security access request forms which cover multiple platforms such as: Lotus Notes; IBM; Unix; Sybase; Oracle; Novell with Windows NT, 95 and 3.1.
- Provided security administration through Enterprise Remote Access. (AKA dialing in from home).
- Provided additional support for the customer service desk. Answered daily calls for our internal & external customers. Anticipated and took initiative to respond and resolve internal and external problems.
- Processed request generated by live-time customer calling or assigned work to be processed.
- Trouble shoot user problems over the phone and generated an open or closed problem asset.
- Resolve end user desktop to laptop issues, both hardware to software.
- Documented and tracked all PC issues.