Java, HTML, SQL Server, Unix, Toad, TSO, ROSCOE, Micro Focus, Visual Team Foundation Server 2015, Microsoft Test Manager 2015, .net, Agile Development, JIRA, VTEST, Windows NT, TCP/IP, SNA, International Scripts, EDI, EDI Fax, EDI Lasermail, SQA Robot, Mercury Interactive and Quality Center, Web Policy & Procedure Portal, Snagit, FullShot, SyteLine, FoxTrot & FoxBot Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Microsoft Office applications and Mobile Phone Applications.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Quality Specialist responsible for web testing of the Member and Provider Portal applications, OnTime production tickets for Confidential (claims system) testing and EDI testing.
- Responsible for agile sprint testing for new web development of Member and Provider Portal releases using .net and Team Foundation Server.
- Write test plans, test cases and perform execution of test cases using web and mainframe testing environments.
- Execute and validate FoxTrot RPA scripts in test environment to update Confidential claims data.
- Provide web Member and Provider Portal daily scrum meeting QA status and defect statistics to team.
- Test assigned OnTime production enhancements and defects for Confidential application.
- Identify, create and work with development teams to resolve defects and assist in recreation of defects.
Confidential, Gallatin, TN
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst for all phases of the software development life cycle for the Time & Materials (T&M) web application, First Notice and Leads Dispatch mobile applications.
- Participate in the requirements gathering process, perform analysisWrite test plans and test cases and execution of test cases using Visual Studio TFS and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Identify and report defects for new and existing T&M system enhancements.
- Provide T&M daily scrum meeting QA status and defect statistics to management.
- Work with development teams to resolve defects and assist in recreation of defects.
Confidential, Bowling Green, KY
Business Systems Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst assigned to the conversion to the Infor SyteLine Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) on - line application.
- Responsible for learning Holley current plant production processes and planning the conversion to the Infor SyteLine ERP on-line application.
- Worked with Infor SyteLine consultants to review and plan the conversion from Holley current systems to the Infor SyteLine application by leading meetings with Holley plant production leaders.
- Responsible for reporting to the Director of Information Services on Holley plant process findings and potential issues that would affect the Infor SyteLine conversion.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Business Analyst for the PHAST 2.0 Application.
- Responsible for gathering new requirements for the corporate PHAST 2.0 conversion project moving from legacy data to the MicroStrategy 9.4.1 platform.
- Created Business Functional Requirements documents and presented to team members for review and approvals.
- Ran daily PHAST Confidential Agile meetings and created daily stories (tasks) and posting them to the board.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Ensuring that the Med D Quality Analysts review claims adjustments for quality and report any found errors or issues.
- Coordinate all claims escalations and grievances to ensure they are reconciled and approved.
- Provide daily and weekly quality statistics for all work approved and rejected by the Med D Quality team to senior management.
- Wrote all COB team documents including Policy & Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Responsible for receiving all COB document internal management review approvals.
- Published documents in the Policy & Procedure Portal, after receiving senior legal and executive review approvals.
- Participate and provide input in the requirements gathering process, perform analysiswrite test plans and test cases, execution of test cases, risk analysis, identify and report defects for new and existing system enhancements.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and approval between development and business teams.