- Talented professional with over 15 years experience in quality assurance, web design and development.
- Proven ability to bridge technology and business goals to provide productive solutions.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A team player working effectively with operations, IT, marketing, development, and senior management in accomplishing objectives.
- Proficient in front and backend testing of internet and desktop applications, including writing and editing SQL queries for data verification.
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile & Waterfall methodologies, relational databases, Web development, Internet, E - commerce, network and mobile technology.
- Familiar with software testing types such as integration, black box, usability, functional, system, regression, stress, end-to-end, compatibility and acceptance.
- In-depth knowledge of product release processes and quality assurance goals.
- Knowledgeable of web design tools, web builders, components.
- Strong experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Agile Solutions, Mantis, JIRA.
Confidential, Doylestown, PA
Quality Assurance Project Lead / Tester
- Managed, planned and facilitated tasks, priorities and deliverables for major and minor software releases.
- Developed test plans and wrote, executed and managed manual test cases.
- Reviewed and updated current test cases to reflect changes for new functionality and performance issues.
- Wrote, prioritized and executed test cases for multiple desktop and web based applications.
- Confidential Fusion, Corel Website Creator, Confidential Mosaic, Koken.
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, and issues using Mantis and Rally.
- Performed regression testing against various builds of desktop and web based applications.
- Prepared daily and weekly defect reports within Rally for review in team meetings.
- Documented results so that senior executives can track progress.
- Assisted development team in resolving customer support escalations through release.
- Led a team of offshore testers via reviews of submitted bugs.
Support and Services Lead
- Improved customer satisfaction through constant training of all tier I and II personnel and creating a customer support knowledge base used by the operations department.
- Increased profitability by taking lead on all marketing emails, tracking of emails through to conversion, and initiating drip campaigns.
- Designed all web marketing including websites, updates, and sales campaigns through the corporate sites and mini sites.
- Trained and mentored onshore and offshore new hires.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Quality Assurance Tester
- Execution of manual test cases and responsible to track and log the defects using Jira.
- Created test plans and test cases for an international website design software application.
- Worked closely with software developers to build test scenarios for major releases, minor releases and product updates.
- Submitted and monitored quality issues from exploratory and planned testing as well as issues reported by the international BETA test team.
- Established and monitored on-going quality control processes, including guidelines for product quality inspections and management of the test case library
- Installed new builds on machines using prepared images.
Technical Support Agent
- Provided Tier I, II, and III technical support to web-hosting customers.
- Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints, answer questions, and outline solutions.
- Tested software and product updates for web and software based programs.