Knowledgeable Information Technology professional with extensive training and knowledge of multiple networking environments and software
Languages: Java, VB, SQL
Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access, Adobe Creative Suite
Hardware: PC, embedded devices, servers, workstations
Operating Systems: Windows 95 - Win 10, Linux, Unix
Robotic Specialist Intern
- Designed a motion recognition system that coincide with existing robots programs, which was used for robots to recognize motion from certain distances, match the object to preset images, as well as detect hostile movement.
- Installed software and troubleshoot computer problems for Confidential and Confidential .
- Constructed, repaired, and maintained home/work computers both hardware and software as the Head IT Tech.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Develop code used for data validation of reports, in conjunction with automating the validation process using company issued software. We use 2 different testing tools to complete out automation process (HP UFT and Selenium)
- Automated highly transactional web application using selenium web driver.
- Used automation tools with code we developed to compare data pulled from databases and compared it to the financial information given by the company.
- Used SQL to pull and manipulate data from databases to manually compare to the business partners.
- Write test overviews, as well as test plans used for detecting errors within the company’s financial reports.
- Responsible for applying the principles of software quality assurance using the SDLC.
- Analysis, Design and Maintenance of Manual and Automation testing for Telecom, Web based applications
- Experience in Integration Testing, Functional testing, Database Testing, Regression and User Acceptance Testing
- Skilled in Test Plan Creation, Test Case Writing, Test Completion Reports, Bug Reports and Test case review
- Good knowledge of Page-Object Model, Data Driven and Modular Driven Automation Test Frameworks
- Proficient with Waterfall and Agile Test methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of SOAPUI and RESTful Webservices
- Experience in backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries
- Good knowledge of UNIX Commands
- Successfully implemented training plan for junior team members
Educator, Computer Science
- Maintain Computer Science Lab equipment and regularly perform quality and functionality assessments; requisition new hardware and software as needed.
- Periodically assess students progress create and grade competency tests and offer individualized instruction where required.
- Continually research new technologies to replace or integrate with existing equipment and programs relevant to institutional objectives.
Computer Lab Manager
Confidential, Fort Valley, GA
- Monitored the daily coordination and functioning of a computer lab.
- Maintained working order of lab equipment and supplies, which included troubleshooting both hardware and software and making appropriate recommendations regarding repair.
- Hired, trained, supervised, and coordinated the employment of student lab assistants.
Head IT Technician
Confidential, College Park, GA
- Performed installations, maintenance on computer equipment, including: laptops, desktops, smartphones (ex. Blackberries, iPhone’s, Android’s), printers, local area networks,
- Configured computer networks and offered on-site support.
- Analyzed and recovered systems when malfunctions occured