Seeking corp position as a QA Lead/QA Analyst.
- 9+ years of experience in manual and automation testing for Consumer/Enterprise/in house applications
- Expertise in Designing and implementing Automated, Manual Testing Methodologies for Web Based, Client server applications.
- Good experience with Quality Center, QTP, Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, Jenkins, Team City and SVN.
- Ability to work under fast paced agile development environment with cross functional teams across product marketing, product management, visual/interaction design, engineering, QA & web analytics organizations
- Strong SQL Skills and expertise with backend testing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and collaboration skills suitable for geo-distributed teams
- Proficient with business oriented, results driven software development life cycle(SDLC), tools and processes
- Test-to-break attitude, having the ability to work independently, or in a group, with minimal guidance
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center, QTP, SoapUI, WinSQL
Scripting Language: Shell Script, SQL
Languages: Java, C
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, Rational Clear Quest
Web Services: SOAP, REST, AWS
CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Github, Team City, SVN
Databases: MySQL, NoSQL, MS SQL, MS-Access, Oracle, HP-Tandem
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac
Networking & Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, LDAP, DHCP
Other tools: git, eclipse, WinSQL, Wire-shark 2.4.8, Putty, Jira, Toad, VMware
Analytic Tools: Google Analytics, Urchin, Omniture, Hubspot web analytics & tracking tools
Sr. QA Analyst
Confidential, Livermore, CA
- Lead responsibility for quality assurance and automation for customer payment management application for Louisiana Dept of Revenue using Quality Center, Selenium Web Driver .
- Automated test scenarios and executed against Health care application based on HIPPA standard using selenium web drivers, java, testNG.
- Built and Executed Test Scenario, Test Data and Test Plan for ARTIVA Application for New York Tax Department using Quality Center, WinSQL, Jira.
- Test and Accomplished Data Migration Project using Shell Script, Putty, WinSQL, InformixDB, ChacheDB.
- Lead the project for quality assurance to re-write Letter printing service including functional test, backend test, regression test, end-to-end test.
- Managed pre-release and post-release test plan using Jira, Quality Center, Confluence.
- Maintained projects with team members in Quality Center as QC Admin.
- Developed test scenario, test data and executed against debtor payment and personal information system using Quality Center, Jira.
- Validate stored procedure and trigger for backend functionality.
- Built test plan and conducted GUI testing for screen flow validation of Promised Land application.
Sr. QA Analyst
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
- Lead quality assurance and delivered multi denomination functionality of ATMs using Jira, Test Link.
- Automated regression test scenario for existing feature like transfer payment, deposit check, payment and billing using QTP, Test Link.
- Created test data and executed SOAP web service test for language support of Web ATM application using SOAPUI .
- Built and executed functional, backend, integration test cases for single feed alert messages using Test Link, SQL.
- Co-ordinated with Confidential team to prepare the test scenario, test data for account conversion of Wachovia to Confidential using share point.
- Helped and Resolved the production issues of live ATMs across the nationwide using WAC, Log files.
- Analyzed the business requirements, and functional specifications documents for employee register of Human resource application using MS Office, Quality Center, MySQL.
- Defined test strategy, test phases, deliverables and deadlines for payroll of Human resource application.
- Attended Meeting with Business Analyst and Design Review meeting with the Developers for better understanding of the modules and planning test strategies.
- Troubleshoot the production issues and co-ordinate with developers for solutions.