- Result - oriented professional with over 4 years in quality assurance, quality analysis and software testing, with full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in designing, developing and implementing comprehensive test documentation, quality assurance principles, methods and test processes.
- Strong experience of testing Mobile, Web based, and Desktop applications
- Working knowledge of Agile model of Software Development Life Cycle
- Thorough experience with all kind of testing such as Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, and participated in User Acceptance Testing
- Develop, document and run test scenarios for complex enterprise applications.
- Record and track issues/defects; follow-through with fix resolution and validation
- Experience in PC, Mobile Hardware/Software configurations/installations, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Solid analytical and QA/testing skills, well organized and detail-oriented
- Aptitude to work with developers and business owners collaboratively
- Learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly and implement them
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7/, Mac OSX
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android
Browsers: Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera
Programming: C#, .NET, Java, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, Ruby
Web Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI, Firebug, XPath
Mobile testing tools: ADB, SDK, Android Studio, Xcode, Appium, Cucumber, HockeyApp, Vysor, QXDM
Virtualization: Citrix Receiver, VMware, VirtualBox, AVD
Bug Tracking: Microsoft Confidential 2015, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla
Other: Confidential 2015, ERP, Visual Studio, Git, SQL Server, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MS Dynamics AX, Sugar CRM
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Performing software testing (both manual and automated) on newly developed Mobiles (Smartphone, Feature phone, tablets, Smart watches and accessories)
- Conducting wireless device testing in laboratory environment.
- Debugging device level issues as well as testing system related issues, verifying test results, assisting and training other team engineers.
- Running automated tests on plenty of mobile devices under different software
- Performing reproduction testing on issues that are categorized as irreproducible.
- Providing a daily report of progress (i.e. Statistical: issues reproduced/total issues assigned).
- Coordinating with Project Managers and engineers to provide logs for issues that have been reproduced.
- Critical analysis of issues to determine root cause area prior to reporting to their respective manager/post.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
- Conducted regression, load, performance, functional, front-end, back-end, smoke and system integration testing of software changes across the ERP system.
- Tested Mobile Application for deliveries of the company’s products on Android and iOS platforms using adb commands, SDK, Xcode
- Utilized for testing purposes Jenkins, HockeyApp
- Performed testing of Enterprise desktop applications utilizing the Agile framework for sprints and daily SCRUM stand-up meetings
- Created and executed automated test cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes using .Net Framework and Coded UI and Selenium WebDriver on C# in Visual Studio 2015
- Helped in creating and tested tools, used by the ERP triage team.
- Performed Web application testing
- Designed and maintained test cases, software defects and test documentation using Microsoft Test Manager 2015 and Confidential 2015
- Provided developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Provided Release Management support
- Data validation using Microsoft SQL Server and enterprise applications
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Tested Web-based e-commerce application for selling commercial electronics
- Performed End to End Testing involving verification of data migration between WEB site and Sugar CRM
- Conducted testing of embedded firmware of different hardware to diagnose malfunctions and adjust configurations to produce desired results
- Performed cross-browser testing of the application on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE using Selenium WebDriver
- Developed test documentation based on business and technical requirements: test cases, test suites, test scenarios
- Performed exploratory, usability, GUI, functional, smoke and regression testing
- Utilized Test Rail test management system to create detailed test cases
- Created SQL queries for data validation against databases
- Reviewed test cases after requirements changes or enhancements, monitored requirement changes
- Reported software issues using Mantis bug tracking system
- Attended daily meetings and present progress reports
- Closely collaborated with QA Team members, Project Manager and Developers
Software QA Analyst
- Tested private family network application on Android and iOS platforms, which combines Family Safety, Communication and Social features all in one
- Tested native mobile VoIP application similar to Skype on iOS and Android platforms
- Conducted cross device testing of the application using AVD (Android Studio)
- Created and executed test cases for the application components
- Performed exploratory testing, localization, functional, compatibility, integration and usability testing using
- Collected and analyzed logs for the debugging purposes using adb commands (Android) and Xcode (iOS)
- Executed regression testing as defined by the project testing activities for a new QA build/release
- Analyzed software failures, reported issues to JIRA
- Participated in regular project team meetings to discuss testing process, business requirements and assignments
- Introduced and integrated new technologies into existing computer network
- Performed routine audit of systems and software
- Applied operating system updates and configuration changes
- Installed and configured new hardware and software
- Added, removed or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answered technical queries and assisted users, troubleshooted any reported problems
- Ensured network security, system performance tuning