Profoundly self - motivated working solo with extensive experience in test lead activities into Functional and automation projects developed in global IT engineering environments and looking for a professional organization where I can stretch my current capabilities and eventually be able to act as a QA Test Lead
- Accomplished and integrity-driven professional offering over 6 years of extensive experience with strong concentration and enormous success in QA project management with client-focused delivery and maintaining a track record of releasing high quality products within proposed schedule and budgetCertifications: ISTQB, CSI
- Domain Knowledge and Experience: Telecom, Media, Education, Banking, Financial, Customer Relationship Management, Embedded technology.
- Extensive experience testing end to end systems, including test strategies, test plans, test estimates, test cases, test scripts, defect management and exit strategy planning into traditional and Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for running system, regression testing projects, including reporting and escalation. Designed framework using QTP and selenium. Knowledge on Robot framework.
- Responsible for the effort estimates of assigned work packages and developed macros.
- Facilitated daily test defect review meetings and coordinated the implementation of defect resolutions across the various processing components and applications.
- Strong hands on experience with Test Management tools.
- Able to prepare, deliver, and present reports, results, and findings for management and executive level reports and presentations.
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle, test processes and methodologies.
- Coached and mentored team members, resulting in increased product quality and consistent use of tools. Plan and organize training for the Software Test Engineers.
- Dramatically increased client satisfaction on a high visibility annual deliverable by leveraging streamlined, structured and repeatable testing processes. Awarded “Feather in the cap” twice, based on CSAT rating.
- Leveraged automated testing tools consistently delivering peak product quality despite decreasing resources. Part of Lean initiative and responsible for preparing audit documents.
Testing Tools/Third party s/w: QTP, Winrunner, Selenium2, Loadrunner, VPN, Citrix.
Test Management tool: Quality Center, Test Director,JIRA
Configuration management tools: VSS, Share point, Tortoise SVN
Languages: C, C++, SQL, Vbscript, Java, html.
Platforms: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Macintosh.
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle(knowledge)
Microcontroller: 8051 series, AduC (Analog Devices)
IDE: Keil Version
- Exercised due co-ordination with the appropriate teams to perform testing on the module as and when required. Performed integration and backend testing to ensure the inflow of data. Performed QTP Automation test suites for the manual scenarios.
- Design and develop front end and Back end test scenarios and Test cases.
- Assisted business users in defining UAT test cases and plans; Maintained test cases and test data.
- Participated in Bug tracking or Defect Review meetings.
- Created detailed Test plans, responsible for creating test case templates to facilitate mapping of manual test cases to automation test scripts
- Developed Tractability Matrix which is a proof of document to ensure that all the specifications are been tested and has no defect
Tool: QTP 11 and QC, Hybrid driven framework.
- Recently navigated from QTP 9.2 to 11 as a part o free upgrade. Working with java add-in for a new feature.
- Frequently interacts with the tool vendor’s support staff. Having a single point of contact with the tool vendor which facilitates issue resolution.
- Scripts are loaded into client environment through VPN and could be executed anytime by the onsite guys. Develop, maintain and execute automated system and regression test cases and suites.
- Define, document and maintain automated testing processes and procedures
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of test cases and suites for both new and existing application functionality within the team. Establish demo to the functional team/onsite team on completion of every module through Live meeting/webex.
- Mentor and develop test automation skills within the testing team.
- Analyze and troubleshoot erroneous results, determine the root causes and suggest a solution.
- Participate in other testing and/or process improvement projects, as assigned.
- Participate in scrum meetings, retrospective meeting, bug triage call.
Tool: QTP 11 and QC, Hybrid driven framework
- Managing the team to complete the activities of these two projects.
- Develop test plan and review the test scripts created by the team. Work with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Assist in design and development of test automation across projects within the team.
- Responsible for in-house training, knowledge transfer and collaboration.
- Defects are communicated to Dev team via Instant demo recorded video
Tool: Selenium2, Autoit, Keyword driven framework.
- Managing the team to complete the activities of these two projects ( Confidential & Confidential ).
- Performed a POC for Confidential - flex based application.
- In leading the team to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks.
- These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
- Will be working with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Taken leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
Senior Test Engineer
Tools: QTP 10.0
Environment: .Net with WSDL connectivity
- Developing QTP scripts for individual manual test cases.
- Developing functions based on the application functionality for reusable.
- Capturing Bitmap and Text Area output value checkpoint and comparing the actual & expected with XML validation.
- OR merging and maintenance of objects.
Senior Test Engineer
Tools: Windows and Mainframe based Manual Testing, QTP,QC
Environment: PRIME compliance Confidential Reporter, IIS server.
- Preparing Test plan, preparing test scripts and execution, Test summary ReportsReview Log sheets.
- To go through the BRS and preparing RTM.
- Performing System, End to End, Back out and Regression Testing.
- Taking part in Estimation Forum every week with Melbourne Team.
- Automated Regression suite using QTP 9.2
- Created Object Repository, user defined functions for manual test cases.
Senior Test Engineer
Tools: Windows based Manual Testing, QTP, QC
Environment: PRIME compliance Confidential Reporter, IIS server
- Creating test cases manually and creating Object repository with maintenance
- Developing user defined functions and executing test suited accordingly.
- Reviewed scripts and functions written by team members and fixed them for any Issues.
- Generate report from PRIME in different formats.
- Preparing Review Log and Test summary report.
Tools: Manual Testing
Environment: Visual Basic, Windows, SQL Server
- Understanding the functional specification document.
- Preparing the test cases and execution.
- Bug reporting and bug tracking areas of administration including employees
- Management, punch card system, attendance tracking and payroll information.
Test engineer- R & D
Environment: ADuC841, Embedded C, ATMEGA64
- Designing of individual modules based on the requirements.
- Testing of individual modules with test procedures.
- Integrated testing of modules with real time data’s.
- Final validation of the product.