- Experience in testing both web and web services - based applications in the Finance domain as Test Lead
- Extensive experience in Java, API testing, Junit, TestNg, Selenium WebDriver, Jmeter, Jira, Rally, Quality Center, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Experience with web technologies like HTML, XPATH, XML, and JSON
- Experience in Cross Browsing testing and responsive design testing.
- Performed Web services testing using SoapUI and google chrome plugins (Advanced REST client, Postman)
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks like Page Objects and Data Driven frameworks
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion), automated build tools (Maven), and continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience validating back end data in SQL Server and MySQL
- Extensive knowledge in all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) beginning from initiation to deployment
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux operating system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Rally, Jira, Zephyr, Quality Center, Jmeter
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL
Version Control: Git (SourceTree), Subversion
Continuous Integration: Bamboo, Jenkins
Development Tools: Sublime, Brackets, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Cygwin
Build Tools: Maven
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, MS Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, LINUX, UNIX
SDLC Methods: Waterfall, Agile
- Actively working on developing and maintaining automation scripts in Core Java.
- Extensively testing Restful webservices.
- Analyzing automated regression results in each build.
- Using Selenium Webdriver to test frontend.
- Performing cross browser testing to make sure application is browser agnostic.
- Certifying application support for latest versions of openstacks like Mitaka and Newton.
- Actively collaborating with product owner and business analysts to resolve ambiguities in acceptance criteria.
- Providing mentorship to newly onboarded team members.
Environment: Java, Openstack, Vmware Integrated Openstack, Jenkins, Maven, Postman client, Eclipse, Git, Jira, Excel, Windows 7
- Developed webservices automation framework from scratch for domestic loyalty platform.
- Running regression tests in continuous integration using saucelabs profile in Jenkins.
- Explored and used Java library, Rest assured for testing restful webservices.
- Using tools and technologies like SoapUI, Jenkins, and maven.
- Using Lisa to develop dynamic rest service mocks.
- Developed and ran performance tests using Jmeter.
- Understood complex data requirements and coordinated with multiple teams for data provisioning.
- As a test lead, trained and on boarded testers.
- Allocating tasks and conducted peer review of test cases.
- Collaborating extensively with product owner and developers to resolve ambiguities in acceptance criteria.
- Working on multiple agile projects within loyalty at the same time.
- Established good working relationships with other leads in Phoenix to leverage latest technology being used in Amex.
Environment: SoapUI, Jenkins, Maven, Postman client, Eclipse, Rally, Git, Lisa, Excel, Windows 7
QA Automation Lead
- Lead a team of Quality Analysts and delivered an average velocity of 200 points per sprint.
- Wrote and maintained automation scripts in Selenium using Java.
- Made sure application is browser agnostic by performing cross browser testing.
- Reviewed stories for the sprint ahead, understanding data requirements and coordinating with offshore teams for data provisioning.
- Conducted peer review of scenarios to ensure they fully cover Acceptance criteria.
- Coordinating with developers to make sure all data attributes are available for automation using Selenium API.
- Used Advanced Restful client (Chrome plug-in) to test Web services.
- Performed responsive testing to ensure cross device compatibility.
- Communicated mock service requirements with developers.
- Extensively coordinated with Business Analysts to understand and resolve ambiguities in Acceptance Criteria before developers begin coding.
- Reviewed wireframes and ensuring stories match wireframes specifications.
- Helped with on boarding and of new testers.
- Made sure Exit Criteria is reached before stories are handed off to integration testers.
- Prepared release notes for integration testers and defining scope of their testing.
- Liaised with other team QA leads to understand common workflows for seamless integration.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, Maven, Cucumber, Gherkin, Advanced REST client, Sublime, Mac OS X, Jira, Zephyr, Git, Bamboo, Excel