Applications Systems, Business and QA Analyst, Project Leader with demonstrated background in developing sophisticated state - of-the art applications that successfully impacted on bottom line results. Strong leadership experience at Project Analysis, Development, Test, Implementation and Support. Proven ability to bring projects on-line on time and on budget.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Full SDLC
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Systems Engineering
- Applications Development
- Oracle, Unix Shell Scripts, Autosys, Perl Scripts, SFTP, ETL, BPSA, Technical IT Management
- QA, UAT & DR Test, Test Automation with Xamarin UI Test, Jamo M-eux, Selenium Webdriver, C# for
- Mobile and Web Applications, Application Support L2, 3, 4, Clients & Vendors Relations
- Fiserv Frontier, StoneRiver Tracker, Brokerage Operations, Compliance, Credit Screening & Risk
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Test Automation Analyst
- Test environment design and set up.
- Design, development and set up of Test Automation Frame work in Visual Studio.
- Creating test plans, scenarios and scripts.
- Assigning test tasks to associates.
- Development of Test Automation for Mobile and Web applications. Running Test Automation.
- Reviewing test results, bugs reporting and tracking. Running QA status meetings with cross functional team.
- Test Automation with Xamarin UI Test, Nunit and C# for Android Native applications.
- Test Automation with Jamo M-eux and C# for Android Native applications.
- Test Automation with Selenium, Nunit and C# for Web applications.
- Test Automation with Selenium, Xcode, Appium, Nunit and C# on Mac for iOS Native applications.
- Test Automation with Selenium, Appium, Nunit and C# for Android Native and Android Web applications.
- Mobile Applications Production Weekly Build for all customers and creating product Release Notes for them.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Analysis of requests for business process improvement and automation.
- Development and maintaining 20+ back office applications and supporting 200+ users in US and India in Finance, Operations Control, Account Transfer, Mutual Funds, Compliance and Risk Management.
- Full project life cycle of the brokerage back office systems. Managing projects of varying lengths (from days through 8 months), with varying scopes and priorities.
- Business analysis, project feasibility studies, gathering requirements (interviews, direct observations, requirement work sessions), creating data and process flow diagrams. Creating Business Requirements Documents, Functional/System Requirements Documents and technical specifications, project planning and time estimate, project plan implementation. Used MS-Visio, MS-Excel, MS Project, MS-PowerPoint.
- Data analysis and data mapping using SQL Navigator (Oracle), Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, MS Excel, UltraEdit. Analysis of data in input files received from multiple sources in various format and mapping this data to target tables in database, and creating and documenting data selection, conversion and data validation rules for ETL data acquisition applications. Analysis of data in source database tables and mapping this data to the target output data files and reports, and creating and documenting data selection criteria, conversion and formatting rules for Reporting and data distribution applications.
- Leading team of software developers, and supervising technical process.
- Systems engineering, applications technical analysis and design. Oracle database design and applications coding (Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle External Tables, Oracle UTL FILE package, UNIX shell scripts, Perl scripts with DBI, AutoSys, SFTP) for ETL processes for Multi-Client automated data acquisition and data distribution systems supporting NYSE Rule 11-ac, Rule 606, Rule 132 and US Patriot Act and serving150+ institutional clients.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for applications QA, User Acceptance and DR Test.
- Maintaining compliance with standards and procedures for change management, application source code version control (PVCS, SVN), QA and production application implementation.
- Effective collaboration with Business users, Senior Management as well as Change Management, Installation and Production services, QA group, DBAs (Oracle, SQL Server), Unix and Windows SAs, Web Server (Jboss, WAS) SAs, Network and Data Security groups in US and India.
- Managing clients and vendors. Acting as a liaison with firms participating in complex projects including Bony, Fiserv, NSCC, FINRA, Bloomberg, Penson and Equifax. Coordinating project specifications and test procedures, production implementation schedules and end-to-end testing.
- Users ad-hoc requests support. Datamining (Oracle and MS SQL server) to meet ad-hoc data requests.
- Application Support (24x7) L2, L3, L4. Root cause analysis and correction action to reduce business risk.
- Developed ETL process for Web Database for Rating Direct Web application www.ratingsdirect.com. Rating Direct provided instant access to ratings changes, rational and performance data.
- Developed systems for rating deals surveillance.
- The application presented a rating deal in hierarchy form - deal, loan, properties using tree view control.
- Used PowerBuilder and Oracle.
- Developed Risk Management System “RMS” which provided fund managers and business analysts with a comprehensive measure of current portfolio risk. Used Sybase and PowerBuilder.
- Developed Bloomberg to Corporation database interface application that extracted end of day trade data, new and master security information, position and analytic data from the Bloomberg SBI database, and populates data on an Confidential Corporation database. Used Sybase stored procedures .
Confidential, Flushing, NY
- Developed customized menu-driven software for testing and process control on automatic test stations via IEEE-488.2, IEEE-1118 and RS-232 communication bus. Utilized C and QuickBasic 4.5.
- Developed the Information Management System “DesignInfo” using PowerBuilder 4.0 and SYBASE 4.2.