- 15+ years of experience in IT - Design, Build, Testing, Tuning and Systems Analysis of web based Enterprise Software Applications, focused on Testing and Quality Assurance.
- 12 + years of experience in QA/Testing of .Net, C#, Java/J2EE, PeopleSoft HRMS, Financials & Distribution (Supply Chain) applications, legacy Systems, Mobile and Digital applications.
- Expertise to steer QA in Agile, Waterfall, RUP, Spiral and other SDLC’s.
- Proficient in leading end-to-end Testing, both manual and automation testing iterations.
- Proficient in Test Planning - Functional, Systems Integration and Performance Testing.
- Managed and Mentored QA Testing Teams. Expertise in QA best practices.
- Worked as Scrum Master. Good in collaboration with multi IT Teams (Dev, Product, Systems etc.) for end-to-end Testing for products development, maintenance and Production Support.
- Proficient in IT Technology Processes, such as ITIL, ITSM, TCoE, Six Sigma, CMM, ISO.
- Excellent verbal and written comm unication skills, work ethics & Team work.
Technical Env.: .Net, C#, Java, PeopleSoft, Oracle ERP Tools, AppDesigner, Brio- SQR, nVision, Crystal Reports, SQL Developer, PS Query, IBM Mainframes.
Testing Tools: HP suite, LoadRunner (Performance Center), TD/Quality Center, WinRunner8.0, QTP, IBM Rational TestManager, Robot, SoapUI, Bugzilla, WebCheck, QA-Load, iTKO, FitNesse, JIRA, Selenium, Rally, Assembla.
ERP Application: PeopleSoft 6.0/7.x/ 8.3/8.4/8.x/9.0/9.x, Oracle E-Business Suite.
Functional: PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll, Fin & Dist, Supply Chain, CRM, EPM modules.
RDBMS: Oracle 7x/ 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS-Access 7.0, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2.
Data Warehouse: Informatica ETL, Cognos, Business Objects
Languages C: , JCL, SQL / T-SQL, PL/SQL, Brio-SQR, COBOL, People Code, Java Script, HTML, XML, VB Scripts, ASP.
O/S & Networks: MVS, Windows NT, Sun Solaris 2.6, HPUX, Unix, Novel, Linux, LAN, WAN, Citrix. n Tier App Server, Web (PIA) Server (Apache), Tuxedo, Budget Web Server, Essbase Server.
Web Servers: Web Logic Application Server 4.5, Java Web Server, IBM Web sphere.
Perf. Tools: Perf Mon, Foglight, Topaz, Sitescope.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. QA Test Lead
- Managing Toyota’s 17CY Program QA Testing Teams. Leading Functional, Ops UAT, Systems Integration Testing, Test Planning, Strategy for CVT web and App suite projects.
- Streamlined QA solutions with Divisions, suppliers, vendors for web and app suite software releases. Defect Management, Reporting structure and created Test cycle Dashboards.
Environment: Java, C#, .Net, JIRA, TOAD, Quality Center, TFS, MS Projects, SharePoint, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Software QA Associate Manager
- As QA Associate Manager, Led client’s Functional Regression and Systems Integration QA, Performance Testing Teams. Application deployments, releases for multi projects.
- Applied Trouble shooting methods and identified the root cause of the production issues. Implemented automation and provided QA Solutions to fix the implementation issues.
- Leading Testing Tower - Defects Triage, QA metrics sign-offs for Testing Delivery Lifecycle.
Environment: Java, .Net, TFS, Oracle EBS, TOAD, Quality Center, QTP, MS Projects, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Sr. QA Test Lead
- Managed Portals QA and supported offshore/onsite product centers Testing Teams.
- Lead Test Planning, Testing Tasks estimations, capacity and Tasks assignment to QA Team.
- Worked as Scrum Master for Agile QA Teams to collaborate Testing activities and velocity.
- Creating QA workflow for Functional/Regression, Reporting, Systems Integration, UAT and Load Performance Testing for all Portal applications and tracking daily testing progress.
- Created Master Test Plan and Test Strategies and built test scripts/scenarios for product centers.
- Designed process for Testing Digital Dashboards and Product Centers SaaS Testing.
- Provided QA guidelines for enterprise Cross Functional Testing for all product centers.
- Providing Testing support to resolve Data issues and Production challenge bugs.
- Created workflow for Automation Testing to manage multi environment clones for QA Testing.
- Assisting DB Team in QA Databases, Clones, Prod Data Refreshes for QA Test data needs.
- Working with IT Team and assisting the client with the ETL, Reporting and ERP Data needs.
- Responsible for Risk management and provided recommendations and Testing solutions.
- Monitored daily Testing activities. UAT’s, Overseen QA Sign-offs and Release Preparedness.
- Published Test results and updated top management about QA Deliverables.
- Assisting senior management in establishing QA team members’ goals and objectives for the responsible project centers QA to track progress and productivity throughout the year.
Environment: .Net, C#, Java, Cognos BI, TOAD, VSTS, QTP, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, XML, Quality Center, TFS, Test Manager, Performance Center, Jira, SoapUI, Selenium, Unix, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Test Lead
- Lead and managed both onsite, offshore and remote enterprise applications QA Testing Teams.
- Provided recommendations for QA best practices to the senior management.
- Lead Testing in Agile SDLC and supported QA Team members to meet deadlines.
- Coordinating all daily Testing activities and supporting QA Team members to meet deadlines.
- Involved in Applications Functional support and supported Technical Fit/Gap analysis.
- Supported eCL Integration Testing with DT applications and modules.
- Lead functional scenarios build and prepared plans and Test scripts to execute Test cases.
- Managed testing teams for end-to-end Testing for DT projects Go-Lives.
- Lead Functional/Regression, Performance, Integration and Automation Testing.
- Facilitated Applications UAT and provided end user to navigate the application.
- Streamlined and maintained complete Bug Tracking process and Test Maintenance.
- Involved in follow ups with IT for escalations to resolve the dependencies.
- Worked on Product Releases, Patches/Fixes Testing and PS Upgrades Sing-offs.
- Lead Performance Testing, Tuning and Trouble shooting of all production applications.
- Responsible for QA Team annual Goals setting and Performance evaluation reviews.
Environment: Java, J2EE, .Net, C#, TFS, Quality Center, Jira, IBM Rational Robot, Test Manager, Performance Center, SoapUI, QTP, JIRA, Linux, LAMP, SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11i.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
QA Test Lead
- Managed Travel applications QA Testing Teams, staffing, administration and reporting tasks.
- Prepared Master Test Plan, Testing Strategy and Traceability Matrix documents applied to each project undertaken by the BOS Testing organization. Coordinating with IT - Agile Teams.
- Gathered and Analyzed Requirements. Designed QA solutions to execute Functional, Regression, UAT, Load and Automation Tests for Employee Travel Applications and HR Systems.
- Decomposed apps functionality into test case scenarios to estimate Testing projects and QA Tasks.
- Lead Test executions and Test data preparations and over all Testing readiness for all projects.
- Assigned Testing Tasks and worked with QA team members entire Testing Life Cycles.
- Lead Mobile Aps iPhone and Android testing and supported builds and deployments.
- Working on End-to-End Testing cycles and QA Reporting & Sign-offs for Travel apps and JetNet Portal apps. Test management. Testing Best Practice initiatives.
- Managing onshore and offshore QA teams to perform testing duties for various Business Units.
- Provided inputs to top management into the improvement of QA processes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, C#, .Net, QTP, TOAD, Quality Center 10, Performance Center 9.10, Rally, Savvis, Assembla, REST, XML, SoapUI, Linux, IBM Rational, Sabre, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Irving, TX
QA Test Lead
- Lead end-to-end Retail Products Testing, Conversions, UAT till Go-lives.
- Analyzed VZ Retail Bundles enrollments and failed orders by automating the process.
- Prepared daily PN Out of Sync Reports for failed retail orders.
- Participated in Go/No Go Recommendations for SPINCO state releases and cut overs.
- Lead Functional/Regression, Backend, Reporting, Integration and Systems Testing.
- Logging and bugs tracking till IR’s are closed in Quality Center for QA signoff/Reporting.
- Conducted UAT and Web Services Testing for BAU Releases / code drops testing.
- Performing backend verification / support for Retail Bundles order submissions.
- Conducting Load Performance Testing to identify bottlenecks and fine tune PN systems.
Environment: VB .Net, C#, Java, J2EE, Quality Center 9.2, QTP, Performance Center 9.10, TFS, T-SQL, SourceSafe, SharePoint, SQL Server, XML, TOAD, Remedy, Unix, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Irving, TX
QA Lead Engineer
- Lead Functional and Regression Testing of Wells Banking / Mortgage applications.
- Designed Automation Test Strategy and drafted performance scenarios.
- Worked with SME/Business Users to develop tests on BPT for HR and applications.
- Reviewed Requirements/Story tests and prepared Test plan docs & Test cases.
- Participated in Sprint Planning meetings with proj team analyze reqs and to size stories.
- Created/executed web scripts in VSTS and Mercury automation tools for regression/load testing.
- Involved in Bug tracking and resolve bugs. Worked on WR / Production Support Testing.
- Actively involved in Quality Center workflow for logging bugs.
- Lead UAT - Release testing, Reviews and took feedback survey with Business owners.
- Provided post implementation support to end users on production system.
- Worked on UAT Benchmark Load Performance Testing and BCP/Failover recovery testing.
- Brokerage Tech tools optimization for financial advisors to manage Clients’ Accounts.
- Member of ‘Agile Team’. Involving in daily scrum and Sprint Planning meetings for Reqs.
Environment: VB.Net, C#, iBIS Portals, PeopleSoft Employee Benefits, Quality Center, LoadRunner 9.0, QTP 9.5, BPT, MS VSTS Team Edition, T-SQL, JIRA, FitNesse, Sharepoint, SQL Server.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
Lead QA Engineer
- Worked on Functional and Regression Testing of Business apps and Self-Service portals.
- Gathered Requirements and specification documents and prepared Test plan & Test cases.
- Worked on UAT/SIT and Load/Performance Testing and Benchmarking.
- Created Test cases and executed Test Scripts for Confidential portal applications validations.
- Worked on Backend Testing. Defect Tracking systems to resolve bugs.
- Working with Functional and Technical Teams for project deliverables.
- Worked on Break/Fix & Integration Testing and worked on Production Support testing.
Environment: .Net Portals, Java, J2EE, VLAB, SSP/VASIP, LDAP, XML Service Test, HP Suite, LoadRunner 8.1, Test Director 8.0, UNIX Test lab, Win Runner 8.0, IBM Rational, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Software QA Analyst
- Worked on Designing Test Plans and Test Strategy. Created WR’s for Prod support testing.
- Created Test cases and executed Test Scripts for Country Core Datawarehouse, Data.
- Worked on Migration & Integration Testing and Testing the Data after conversion.
- Worked on ADP processes, Payroll Interfaces. Involved in production support.
- Involved in end-to end testing of PeopleSoft Application environments: Dev - SIT - UAT - Prod.
- Worked on PeopleSoft Online and Batch jobs Testing and Performance testing.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS (HR, Payroll, Health Benefits Admin) & Financial Enterprise, PeopleTools, Java, Mercury Interactive - HP LoadRunner 8.1/8.0/7.8, SQL/SQR, nVision, Performance Center 8.1, Test Director8.0, Rational TestManager, Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Performance Test Lead
- Lead Performance Testing for enterprise wide Loan Servicing and PeopleSoft Applications.
- Worked on Performance testing Plan, Strategy for automation testing of application Go-lives.
- Developed LoadRunner Scripts in multi-protocols. Troubleshooted to run for testing.
- Captured the entire business process of applications into Scripts and executed test scripts.
- Walk through the application functional specs for Requirements Analysis and Test Objectives.
- Analyze transactions and performance metrics. Performance testing and monitoring.
- Performed multi Performance Tests - Load Testing, Stress Testing, Endurance Testing, Smoke Testing, etc., depending upon the application performance requirements.
- Monitored the system performance, the hardware server (web/app/database).
- Measured performance units like response times, throughput etc., for systems optimization. Conducted Baseline Testings and Benchmark Testings. Built servers fine tuning.
- Identified bottlenecks in the app code and hardware infrastructure during performance tests.
- Generated HTML and Word format test reports using LR Analysis and Test observations.
- Gave Recommendations to the server/infrastructure teams about performance bottlenecks.
Environment: .Net, Java, PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Benefits,, BO, CRM, LoadRunner - Performance Center 8.1, Quality Center, SQL Server, Oracle 9i, Apache Tomcat, Sitescope, Win NT/2000, Unix.
Confidential, Irving, TX
QA Team Lead
- Involved in Technical and Functional fit gap analysis. Functional and Integration testing.
- As QA Lead, provided extensive support in Testing design, test development and test execution.
- Created Test Plans and Test Scripts from Functional and Design Specifications
- Helped and overseen Offshore facility setup & offshore team formation in India for PromptTech.
- Involved in e-Solutions Testing and Technical Support.
- Used Automation Tools for Functional Testing related to ERP application modules.
- Conducted Load Performance Testing for Self-Service apps and verified the test scripts.
Environment: .Net e-Solutions, Java, PeopleSoft 8.9, HR, Payroll, SQL, nVision, LoadRunner 7.8, Test Director8.0, Win Runner 8.0, IBM Rational, TestManager, Oracle 9i, re, UNIX and Win NT/2000.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
ERP Systems Test Engineer
- Involved in Customization of PeopleSoft HRMS modules SDLC. PS upgrade to 8.0 projects.
- Used Test Director for reporting the bugs and writing the test plans.
- Involved in Functional and Integration testing of PeopleSoft Fin & Dist modules.
- Preparation of Test Plans and Test Scripts from Functional and Design Specifications.
- Tested custom queries, reports, SQRs App Engine programs for troubleshooting errors.
- Conducted Performance test for PeopleSoft application using Load runner.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.0, Java/JSP, SQL/SQR, Crystal Reports, nVision, LoadRunner7.1, Test Director, Oracle 8i, UNIX and Win NT.