- 8+ years of experience as Python Developer in various domains including Telecom, Networking, Financial and Automotive.
- Have strong knowledge in different phases of SDLC and experience in Agile Scrum work flow.
- Worked with different languages and environments. Like Python (2.x, 3.x), Shell, Java,SQL, REST Architecture, Windows, Linux.
- Worked on client - server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python, Java.
- Developed web applications and implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask.
- Worked with python libraries like requests, urllib, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, pickle, and more.
- Have working knowledge of Hadoop, Big Data, ETL and AWS.
- Expertise in configuration, logging and exceptional handling.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log file and worked in analysing SQL scripts and designed the solution for the process using PySpark.
- Have used Information Retrieval and ML tools like Nutch, Tika, Lucene, ElasticSearch, Scikit learn.
- Experience in agile environment using a CI/CD model methodology.
- Worked with different SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Proficient withSQL queries, andperforming DDL/DML operations on the database.
- Experience with various Automation scripts, Selenium, Robot Frameworks, and CustomPython Scripts.
- Experience using Memcached, Rediscaching mechanisms for large scale applications.
- Used RabbitMQ messaging framework.
- Used various debuggers like pdb, gdb and static analysis tools like pylint, Coverity
- Developed XML Schema documents and implemented framework for parsing XML documents.
- Worked on various applications using IDEs like PyCharm, NetBeans and Eclipse.
- Have used Rally, Jira bug tracking and reporting systems.
- Have used SVN and distributed version control system Git/GitHub.
- Attentive to cyber security and data protection.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, Sun Solaris, RHEL, Ubuntu, Centos, Mac
Python Technologies: django, flask, beautiful soup, urllib, requests, jinja2, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, pickle, and more
Development Tools: AWS, Docker, Sublime Text, Eclipse, PyCharm, Jenkins, Coverity, etc.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Version Controls: SVN, Git
Software Engineer, Automation
Confidential, San Ramon, California
- Worked on VoIP Cloud Contact Center, WebRTC, and UCAvaya applications.
- Developed micro services using Python, Flask and have written scripts to automate processes.
- Written algorithms and complex SQL queries, optimized the existing ones.
- Developed Test cases based on the technical specifications and business requirements.
- Followed agile techniques, attended daily standup meetings, and reviewed user stories.
- Used QA techniques to test, review and modify code, queries, server configurations, etc. to improve the performance of the code/application.
- Performed Load/Performance testing to analyze application servers’ ability during the stressed conditions.
- Tested the application which is internally using VoIP. Extensively involved in manual testing, log analysis.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing for WebRTC, UC Avaya and manual testing for AMD, and spot testing for both inbound and outbound call scenarios.
- Have done extensive analysis on AMD, IVR, TTS, DTMF routing for different call scenarios and for Inbound, Outbound and Autodial campaigns.
- Worked closely with Software Test Manager, Technical Architect, VP of Engineering and Performance Engineer on application’s performance evaluation and optimization.
- Automated agent registration and station connect.
- Captured packets using tools to understand and analyze network flow to troubleshoot or make changes to the code, servers when necessary.
- Performed VOIP testing to analyze traffic, voice quality etc. Helped to certify cloud based VOIP solution in terms of basic usability/load/performance/audio quality.
- Debugged network/protocol issues independently and figured where things are going wrong.
- Worked with various new and existing Telephony/VoIP protocols like SIP, SDP, TCP, RTP, SRTP, MGCP, etc.
- Performed tests using VoIP tools IP-PBXs (X-Lite), SIP phones (Hard Phones and Soft clients), sipp.
- Validated applications performance during peak load by analyzing system memory, threads, network and CPU using various monitoring tools.
- Troubleshoot inbound and outbound call flow issues on Linux servers.
- Analyzed test results and written reports for possible improvements in the system.
- Used Rally (CA Technologies) for user stories, test cases, bug tracking and defect management.
Environment: Python 3.6, Java 1.8, Flask, Linux (CentOS 6, 7), AWS eServers (CentOS 7), Tomcat, MySQL DB, Agile, Wireshark, T-Shark, tcpdump, SIP, sipp, X-Lite, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Tableau, PyCharm, Eclipse, Manual and Automation Testing, Git, Rally, Jenkins.
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes using Python Unit test.
- Designed and configured MySQL database and back end applications and programs.
- Developed elaborate Python scripts to migrate data from proprietary database to MySQL.
- Designed and developed Django application for REST services to serve user, account information.
- Generated various reports by connecting to databases, written elaborate queries to extract the necessary information.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Performed research to explore and identify new technological platforms.
- Collaborated with internal teams to convert end user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions.
- Migrated infrastructure from in-house servers to AWS cloud. Used Docker Container, EC2, IAM, RDS, Route 53, REST API gateway and Lambda of AWS.
- Resolved ongoing problems and accurately documented progress of Python project.
- Parsed, extracted XML documents and loaded data into database using Python scripts.
- Used Memcached for caching the data.
- Generated SWIG interfaces to co-ordinate between C++ and Python.
- Debugged and tested the applications & fine-tuned the performance.
- Used Matplotlib to plot the two-dimensional graphs of test performance.
- Provided maintenance support in production environment.
- Oversaw web-based applications testing and Supervised test estimation and approval processes.
- Developed automated test suites and engines. Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Performed design reviews for continuous improvement in meeting client goals and needs.
- Integrated OpenGrok into development environment for making source code visible across the organization.
- Followed agile development methodologies and took part in weekly team scrums and standup meetings.
Environment: Python (2.7, 3.x), Django (1.8, 1.10), AWS, Docker, Java 8, MySQL (5.7), MongoDB, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Matplotlib, WebLogic Application Server (220.127.116.11, .2), Selenium (3.4.x, 3.5)
- Developed and maintained Python ETL scripts to scrape data and load cleansed data into a DB.
- Monitored DB SQL statements and their timings, for performance concerns optimized long running queries, minimized table locks, etc.
- Worked on HDFS file system and used Spark to work on large data sets.
- Designed database using Erwin and Python/Django for DB scheme scripting.
- Worked on JSON, XML, and file data. Worked on SOAP Web Services.
- Designed MDM integration facilities (SOA-style)
- Developed SOAP client for testing MDM to SAP R/3 interoperation.
- Developed scheme and data level database testing and data automation tool.
- Developed data cleansing, retrieval, migration tools (ETL).
- Analyzed stakeholders needs and developed software tools to aid dynamic site content creation.
- Used NumPy, SciPy, Pandas for data analysis - manipulation, visualization.
- Used Amazon ElastiCache Redis for in-memory caching of data.
- Worked on SQL Workflow System. Using Python created an adapter allowing communication between SharePoint lists and SSIS packages. This system provides users the ability to create complex automation workflows.
- Worked on Information Retrieval and Machine Learning, have used tools Apache Nutch, Solr, Lucene, Elasticsearch, Scikit learn.
- Worked on Excel Batch uploader, software that quickly uploads large batches of Excel Workbooks into SQL databases, while providing sanitizing and validation services.
- Enforced SQL Naming Conventions using Python. Created a server job that enforces naming conventions for all SQL objects.
- Created an excel interface to search for info through databases using Python and xlwings package.
- Used git and Jira in this development environment.
- Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM process.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django (1.5, 1.7), SQL, Erwin, Spark, PostgreSQL (9.3, 9.4), ETL, Pandas (0.16.x), NumPy (1.8.x, 1.9.x), SciPy 0.15.1, SOAP, XML
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Requirement gathering and analysis phase of project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Complete software development was designed and implemented using Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Used Django/Python web-framework to develop application.
- Used MVC framework to build modular & maintainable applications.
- Performed UI automation testing using selenium web driver.
- Designed and developed transactions and persistence layers to save/retrieve/modify data for application functionalities using Django and MySQL.
- Automated data movements using python scripts.
- Involved in splitting, validating and processing of files.
- Involved in building database Model and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Used AWS for application deployment and configuration.
- Written shell scripting for automation.
- Designed database schema design and defined relationships between tables.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Applied unit test framework for testing code regressively.
- Ensured quality by versioning with Git.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django, Amazon (AWS, EC2, S3), MySQL, Selenium, JIRA, Linux, Shell Scripting, GIT.
- Worked with the stakeholders, gathered requirements, developed high level design documents.
- Designed and developed components using Python.
- Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Used MySQL database. Implemented database access libraries and apis to fetch required info.
- Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating efficient system.
- Used Restful APIs to access data from different suppliers.
- Support the scripts configuration, testing, execution, deployment and run monitoring and metering with shell programs.
- Used Python and Django to develop this web application, processed XML formatted data, and performed data exchange and business logic implementation between servers.
- Used Restful API's to gather network traffic data from servers.
- Supported Apache Tomcat web server on Linux Platform.
- Performed debugging and unit testing.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
Environment: Python, HTML, Restful API, MySQL, Shell Scripting, Linux