- Over 5.7 years of Quality Assurance experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Adept at working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to accomplish project milestones according to specific timeframes.
- Solid understanding and experience in Manual testing, Automation Testing, ADHOC testing, Database testing, ETL Testing, Performance Testing, Back - end Testing, Mobile Testing .
- Mentored and guided the team as a lead and monitoring the assigned duties and reporting to the Business Analyst and to project stakeholders.
- Liaise with developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews .
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional of progressive experience in the field. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
- Collaborative team player skilled at working with software professionals to implement a quality deliverable. Strong investigative and troubleshooting skills.
- Interested in learning new technologies to have a good career growth and for the growth of the organization.
- Functional, Integration and System testing
- Database testing
- Regression testing
- Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test certification documents.
- Automation testing
- Ad hoc testing
- UI & Compatibility testing
- ETL Testing
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Mobile Testing
- SOAP UI (Back-end) Testing
- API testing
- Power BI
- Unix Shell Scripting
Test Management Tools: Quality Center / HP ALM 11.52/12, HP ALM Admin.
Automation Tools: QTP/UFT 12, Selenium
ETL Tools: MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and CISCO TIDAL, Power BI
Back end testing: SOAP UI
Performance testing tools: Load runner
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Bugzilla.
FTP and Client Server Configuration tools: Putty, FileZilla, TFS and WinSCP
Methods: Waterfall and Agile.
Data Management Tool: FDR
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, iOS.
Data bases: Oracle 11g, 12C, SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Projects were in different methodologies like Agile and Waterfall, well versed with both methodologies of SDLC.
- Hands on experience with analysis of business, technical, and functional requirements and developed, executed and tested the test plans, test cases and test strategies.
- Strong exposure in Test environment setup, installation and configurations.
- Experienced in Automation testing (QFT/ UFT, Selenium), ETL/BI report testing, Performance testing, Data base testing.
- Finding and logging the defects and tracking it in ALM/JIRA.
- Troubleshooting the issues and reading the log files.
- Solid experience in SOAP UI testing (Back end Service testing), ETL Testing and API testing.
- Proficient in SQL query for Oracle Database testing.
- Skilled in Analysis, Design and Developing test cases for SQL objects verification and testing.
- Responsible for testing database program application and developing data models.
- TOAD is used to test various ETL process flow graphs to meet the Business rules and Technical Requirements.
- Worked on SQL Queries to retrieve data from data base for database testing.
- Expertise in ETL Verification, Power BI reports.
- Experienced in ETL mappings from source to target with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and CISCO TIDAL tools.
- Conducted packages testing and schema testing.
- Verified data completeness and transformation rules.
- Tested referential relations and integrities of data.
- Creating the automation test scripts for the web applications using UFT and executing it on daily basis (regression testing) and sharing the test report across project stakeholders.
- Experienced in Mobile testing - Tested the application under different Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner.
- Gathering the Test Input data. Test Input data includes Pre-condition, Test Input, Test Result, Test Regression data.
- Participated in weekly status meetings, conducted walkthroughs, documented proceedings, and mentored new team members in test documentation and test case execution.
- Responsible for Reviews and documentation for reporting the status to the project manager.
- Played a significant role of QA testing at various stages of the project including Data Quality Testing, Data load Testing, Data Integrity testing, Business Objects Reports Testing etc.
- Strong exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in HP Quality Center 11.50/11.52 for Requirement gathering, Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Designing, Mapping the requirements with test cases, Test Execution, Defect Tracking, Test Result, Creating the Execution and status report.
- Proficient in Smoke testing, Functional testing, System Integration Testing, Regression testing, Exploratory testing, Cross browsers testing, Adhoc testing, Migration testing, Dev- ops testing, Java Upgrade testing, and Feasibility testing of web application.
- Expertise in planning the tests - considering the context and understanding the test objectives and risks - including selecting test approaches, estimating the time, defining test levels and cycles.
- Experience in manual testing which involves web-based application testing for provider and claims system.
- Coordinated with development team in system integration test and services level unit testing.
- Worked on creating automated test scripts in Unified Functional Testing(UFT), in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Involved in daily scrum calls for each sprints with Project Stakeholders.
- Verification and Validation of Unit test results provided by development team.
- Familiar with Linux/ Unix commands.
- Involved in creating Test Strategy document and Test Plan document for each sprint.
- Created and executed the test cases and sharing the test results along with report to Project Stake holders on daily basis.
- Finding defects and Tracking the records of defects that are discovered during testing in JIRA.
- Root Cause Analysis - Analyzing the defects and bugs to identify what is causing the defects.
- Developing or recommending solutions to fix any problems discovered during testing.
- Test Certification document preparation along with test results and sharing the same with Project stakeholders at the end of testing.
- Provided the management with weekly QA documents like test metrics, reports, and schedules.