- Hands - On QA Professional with the record of Proven Results in system development lifecycle including designing, developing and implementing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test executions, defect management, SIT,E2E Integration, UAT and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free validations in Telecom, HR (PeopleSoft), Salesforce, Retail and Banking domains that includes Client/Server, Web-based, C#, Data Warehousing solutions, ETL, POS Lab Transactions, ecommerce, .Net based and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Certified Scrum Master worked on testing products for BASEL II Program, Data Governance, OBIEE and Micro Strategy as part of Agile/Scrum process.
- 7 years of onsite client experience in USA & UK. Smart objective focused on Customer satisfaction and thrive to achieve deadlines with best quality deliverables.
- 6 years E2E Testing of Telecom OSS Expertise i.e. Service Activation (L2C) & Assurance (T2R) for Confidential .
- 4 years Testing onto Retail, i.e. NCR’s Advance Marketing Solutions, Virtual Store ISP 40+ Applications, Store Handheld Guns, POS Lab Transactions, AFS E2E Validations, CE E2E Testing, Test Program coordination for HR & Payroll Brand Stand-up Projects, Fuel Rewards, Office 365 for RBS An Confidential Company.
- 3 years Exposure onto HR Technologies Taleo, Time &Labor, Absence Mgmt., PeopleSoft for Confidential .
- Exposure to Test Automation, Worked on Automation Feasibility, ROI, Knowledge of Mobile Testing of IOS and Android Platforms, Guidewire Claim center Testing and brief of Non-Functional Testing.
- Handled various team sizes ranging from 2 to 30+ team members across geographies involving Multi Vendors.
- Highly Efficient in Complex, Agile, Dynamic, Transition, Onshore-Offshore Project Models.
- Demoed Better QA Processes for E2E Test Approach, Test Estimation Templates & Unit Test Models.
- Shown Flexibility, Quick Learner, Proactive Attitude and an Amazing Team Player, Strong interpersonal and communication skills with capability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile, Scrums (Rally tool)
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, Selenium, UFT and iMacros.
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, HP ALM and Rational Test Manager, Jira
POS: Cash Register, Offers, Pinpad, Cash, credit/debit, Fuel, Non-Fuel and AFS Transactions.
Store Handheld: MC 92N0, MC9090
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 9.1/8.X/7.X
Data Access Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, Oracle SQL Developer, Data management.
Scheduling Tools: Informatica Job Scheduler
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL-Server 2000
CM Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, RPM, SharePoint 2008/2013, SVN.
Internet Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, ASP 3.0, Visual Basic 6.0.
Operating Systems: Windows ‘98 / XP / 2000, UNIX
Processes: IBM’s QMS, AMEX SDLC, CMMI.
Languages: C, C++, C#Java 2.0.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
QA Test Lead/ Manager
- Currently playing QATest Lead role for AUSA - Logix & Local CPE, Delhaize - Logix & Local CPE and Office 365, Global Collaboration Test Lead & Defect Coordinator for AUSA & Peapod OPCO’s.
- Performed role of Program Test Manager for the Cross Team E2E Test activities for the Finance and HR Payroll for Retail Business Services Brand Stand up which involves multi projects and coordination testing activities along with the daily status calls with around 35+ Technical SME’s along with the Sr. Project Managers.
- Executed QA activities for FR (Fuel Rewards) program for Retails Banners like Giant Landover and Stop & Shop.
- As part of the TaaS (Testing as a Service) TCOE Team worked on both Central and Local CPE Test Executions.
- Interaction with various vendors, Ahold SME, Project Manager and Business Analysts.
- Preparing the Test scenarios, doing TRR’s executing them in the POS Lab, generating the Receipts and validating.
- Worked on for Copient / Loyalty (Advanced Marketing Solution) like Discount Coupons, Bonus Points (Instant), Paper Coupons, LTC Offer, Loyaty Programs - Earn/Redeem Points, Alternate ID, Percent Off/Associate Discount, Treat as Manufacturer, Restricted Item, Forgot Card and Last Card Scanned.
- Testing the Store Handheld devices MC 92N0, MC 9090 tested applications like ISP Menu, PV Audit, C- Store Ordering and coordinated for the other applications like Perishable Ordering, Fixed set Inventory, RF Ordering, Clean Sweep, KLT and Batch Ordering Applications
- Coordinating with UFT Automation Team, Mobile Testing, Web Center Regression Scenarios Automation and Mobile Test Automation, Applied Selenium to the .com Applications.
- Experience in API & Webservices Testing.
- Involved in preparing Test Summary documents, SIT Sign Offs and coordinating with the Business for UAT.
- Working on the E2E Test Approach for overall integrating of the Confidential Streams.
Environment: ACE POS, Controller, Scanner, Store Handheld Devices, Putty, WinSCP, Humming Bird, HP QC (ALM) & UFT, Jira, Microsoft Project.
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
- Interact with Confidential Business users and Business Analysts in translating business requirements and Functional Requirements into Test Strategy &Test Scenario Documents by following Detailed Design Documents.
- Preparing Test Data Fabrication files and validate the transformation logic for loading of the data from multiple sources in to one single repository ODS.
- Attending Daily Scrum Call, weekly RPM’s, updating status of tasks on Rally, Doing Show & Tells
- Performed validations for source files, fabricated the source files, writing, executed sql queries to validate transformations from Prestage to Stage to ODS to OFSAA Tables, BTR Error Reports and MSTR.
- At OFSAA end performed DQ Testing, OBIEE Testing, Calculations, FFIEC Testing, and Edit Checks Testing. Worked for various Engagements like Eng No’s 324,339,346,304,306,346,366,400,422 and 445 for various vendor Project Managers & Worked on maintaining QTP Scripts
Environment: Informatisa Power Center 9.1, Oracle SQL Developer, OFSAA, Data management, WinSCP, PuTTY, Text Pad, Rally, Microstrategy Reports, HP QC & QTP,sharepoint.
- Formed Test Team of 2 Members, Staffing, took Interviews, Onboarding and planned for KT’s.
- Managed and coordinated day to day Test Activities. Liaised with other Testing Team (Non-IBM Teams) for E2E Activities. Chaired Daily Calls and worked on MOM’s, Worked in Onshore/Offshore Modules where I used to support Test Activities in IST and Early MST Hours.
- Worked for UAT Activities like Test Data Setup, Any Test Related Issues and Defects resolution and initiated Automation approach with QTP.
- Challenge was that there was no Onshore Test Related Presence all the Test Activities were managed from Offshore, worked on automation with iMacros tool, designed automation Framework for Time & Labor Application, Maintained Scripts, releases tested so far are SP1, SP2, SP3 and other Maintenance releases.
Environment: iMacros, QTP, HP QC, People soft & Taleo Applications, Rational Portfolio Manager, Rational Quality Manager.
Tech Lead, E2E Test Lead, Sr TA
- Understanding requirements, prepared estimations for the testing, preparing the Test Metrics, Prepared Test specification documents, involved in deciding what type of test data to be prepared, Test Plan, attending RPM’s, CFT’s, CIT and E2E delivery calls, Part of preparing the Test Metrics, Monitoring HPQC, Interaction with Designers, Front Door, Release / Sprint, Environment and E2E Test Managers, Test Environment to be in place & to liaise with impacted components to deploy on E2E Test Models, Prioritization of the test cases to be done for Sanity.
- Test Environment to be in place, arranging conference call with components, chasing Issues and Updating with time-to-time comments, attending Conference calls with Component teams for Issue Resolution, Chasing Environment Issues & Functional Defects, attending Conference calls for daily Stand up & weekly Update Calls, involved in preparing Release Notes & Sign Offs.
- Did Winrunner automation Scripting, maintenance of Automation Scripts and modifying the automations scripts as per Business requirements.
Software Test Engineer
- As a part of the team, my responsibilities started off with Preparing Test plans, Executing Test Scripts, Designing of the Test Cases, Prepared Test scripts wherever required Tracking Bugs and reporting using MS Excel worksheet and Involved into Regression Testing along with the automation.
- Involved as a Programmer for the projects Labdb and Productivity Tracking. Preparation of requirement specification document, the implementation included designing (HTML, DHTML) to the satisfaction of the clients.