- 8+ years of QA experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting
- Experience in all aspects of the SDLC, with specific focus on testing and experienced on different system testing tools to test the functionalities.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle and different methodologies like waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Good Experience in Understanding of ANSI all versions.
- Proficient in Test Automation Using UFT and Selenium tools
- Well experienced in working as Onsite lead and involved in Onsite - Offshore coordination
- Experience in preparing Test Plan, Developing Test Cases, Executing Test Cases, Analyzing Test result and Reporting, Bug Tracking and Defect Reporting.
- Good Understanding of requirements and analysis diagrams Use Cases, State Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- Experience in preparing the requirements traceability matrix and in designing specifications and reviewing.
- Performed Functional, GUI, Regression, End-to-End, User-acceptance, Back-End, Stress, Migration, System testing and Integration testing.
- Experience in RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Oracle (PL/SQL), MS Access and associated SQL Programming Knowledge.
- Extensive Working experience in applying Relational Database Concepts, Entity Relation diagrams and Normalization concepts.
- Knowledge of the LIQ data model
- Knowledge of the loan syndication market
- Expert knowledge of Capital Markets: Loans, including Operations, Deal Structure, Loan Types, and the various businesses that support Loans
- Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model Knowledge of Syndicated and Complex Lending businesses including secondary trading and agency functions
- Expertise in writing Complex SQL queries for data base testing.
- Experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing.
- Expertise in validating flat files in Mainframes environment.
- Expertise in generating reports and metrics in HP ALM.
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing Using Selenium Web Driver.
- Well Versed with Handling elements in Selenium Web Driver
- Excellent knowledge MS-Office (word, excel. PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
Testing Tools: Quality Center 11.x / ALM, JIRA, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), UFT,Selenium
Front End Tools: Visual Basic, MS Front Page
Operating Systems: Mainframes, Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP, Windows7 Unix/Linux
Programming Languages: C/C++, SQL, Java, VB Script
Databases: Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, DB2
CRM Tool: Siebel 6/7.5/ 7.8/8.1 - Call Center, Sales, CTI, AVAYA, UCM, eMedia, Siebel WMS
Others: Informatica, Microsoft Team Foundation sever (TFS)
QA Automation & Manual TesterResponsibilities:
- Proven ability in developing Test Automation using SpecFlow BDD Gherkin scripts and writing Step Definitions for behavior in Selenium using C#.
- Design & Develop data driven framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, MS Test Adapter, Page Object Model Design Pattern and SpecFlow for BDD.
- Showed ability to convert Manual Test Cases in Specflow BDD Automation Test Scripts based on Acceptance Criteria.
- Create & Design Framework using Page Object Model and Page Factory
- Using TFS as a Repository and responsible to create new Build and ran that Build on regular interval of time whenever required to check the status of Automation Scripts if new functionality is added to application.
- Followed Agile Methodology with 2 weeks Sprint & participated in Sprint planning, execution, testing, grooming, retrospective and release.
- Responsible in Sprint planning for estimating work to be completed in next week and estimated story points and discuss the level of effort for each story and time required for completion. Also took part in Sprint retrospective where team discuss about last sprint What went well? And What need to improve? And based on that actions need to be taken.
- Performed database validation using MY SQL queries
- Responsible for creating Test Execution Cycle for each 2-week sprint and generating test report based on the execution result.
- Used Jira for project management and for bug tracking
- Used Zephyr Enterprise as a Test Case repository
- Used Code Collaborator for project management
- In absence of Scrum master took responsibility to run daily standup take update from every team member & if there is any impediment or blocker than try to solve it or gave them proper direction to solve that.
- Responsible for creating and updating Standard Code Format Document for C# Selenium with updated Framework requirement. Additional also added information For Packages, References & Dependencies need to be installed in Framework.
Environment: C#, SpecFlow, Selenium Webdriver, MS Test adapter, Developer tools, CssSelector, XPATH, Firebug, MY SQL, Jira, Zephyr Enterprise, TFS, SeeTest, Windows 10
QA Test Analyst/ Manual QaResponsibilities:
- Involved in requirement analysis, creating test stratergy, test plan documents and Conducted Test Strategy walkthroughs.
- Involved in Testdesign activities like test scenarios and testcase preparation and conducted peer reviews.
- Responsible for the creation of X9.37 testfiles using X9 Assist tool for SIT testing and file transmission.
- Coordinating the X9 File transmisisons between TD and Other FI's at Different transmisison windows similar to production environment
- Setting up of project and defect management in HP ALM (Releases and Cycles)
- Developed complex SQL queries for querying data against different data bases for data verification process.
- Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mappings.
- Scheduling and automating jobs to be run in a batch process
- Played a lead role in developing Test Cases in a spreadsheet and uploaded them to ALM Test Plan module and executed them in ALM test lab for various source systems.
- Involved in Test execution and coordination and providing support to development team during defect fixes.
- Involved in Salesforce testing
- Used Selenium for regression
- Generated Various Reports and metrics using HP ALM
- Involved in designing SQL queries for Different ALM Reports.
- Identified and executed Regression testcases from regression suite.
- Validated X9 files and Symcor Archive and ICRE posting files.
- Responsible for hosting the defect traige calls with project team and with other FI's
- Reports daily status and weekly status on projects to project tsakeholders
- Involved in creation of Test Closure Reports.
- Supported Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT)
Environment: Mainframes, TIBCO, JAVA, JSP, Servelets and HP ALM, Selenium.
- Obtained, Analysed and reviewed the project specification, business requirements documents that comprise the application in the design phase.
- Performed system analysis and understand the deliverables within SDLC using agile methodology.
- Have experience in using Rational Requisite Pro. Responsible for verifying the use cases and preparing test scenarios and scripts to verify data integrity, functionality and adherence to business requirements.
- Coordinated/Assisted Business analyst with technical/process and scheduling test cases/scenario reviews, work between the staff, internal and external QA integration teams, and the client development and management teams.
- Organized the test cases in Quality Center for traceability a nd monitored test results, tracked defects and communicated them using Quality Center.
- Involved in testing the EDI Transactions 270/271 & 276/277 for the HIPAA mandate
- Created testcases for testing the 276/277, 270/271 and 278 Transactions.
- Validated flat files in Mainframes environment from external vendors like HPS.
- Executed 276/277 internal system tests including the web screens.
- Involved in Claims processing /adjustments using Diamond tool (similar to facets).
- Tested functionality and performance of webservices using SoapUI and REST.
- Coordinated deployments on a shared environment with other QA groups participating in the project
- Developed SQL Queries and testing the database using the queries.
- Validated different data types, constraints, relationships between different tables, data length validations using the SQL queries
- Responsible for validating functional and maintenance of application for a given functionality in web application systems .
- Performed Integration Testing between application and external application/data base.
- Coordinated with the third-party Vendor/Internal web application and verify the functionality is working as per business requirements.
- Work with development team to resolve defects and any environment issues
- Report test status to QA Manager and client management
- Functional expertise in Healthcare Insurance sales, Enrolment and Billing.
- Responsible for Smoke Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, END to END Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Interacted with end-users and help them with UAT, production validation, and failure analysis.
- Executed Scripts, defect logging and Bug tracking through an interface with HP ALM Mercury Quality Center. HP screen recorder for defects and lead the project defect calls.
- Worked on different Siebel, Salesforce entities like Pricing, Products, Quotes, Orders, Campaigns, Assets, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunity
- Tested different types of Quotes (Small Group Quotes and large group Quotes, Service Renewals, Life, Vision, HIP and Dental plan quotes)
- Escalating the priority-based issues to the Team Lead and participates in meetings with project managers.
- Assigned and tested the modules like Customer Service Management, Account Management, Order Management and Trouble Tickets functionality as per the client’s functional specifications.
- Performed Integration Testing while integrating Siebel, MQ Series (Middleware) and Geneva Systems.
- Handled the XML files while sending the Siebel data to the external system like eRate and MQ Series.
- Used to report weekly status attend the meetings showing progress and future Testing efforts to QA manager
Environment: Siebel8, Salesforce Oracle, VB Script, Mainframes, JIRA, IBM Requisite Pro, MTM, XML SPY, IBM MQ Series, TFS, REST, Siebel WMS
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirement specifications and responsible for documenting functional requirements.
- Involved in developing detailed test strategy, test plan, test cases and test scripts for manual testing.
- Set up the test environment, defining detailed Test Requirements, converting them into Test Cases and collected Test Metrics for analyzing the Testing Effort.
- Coordinated and worked along with the development and business teams. Controlled testing projects at every step of the quality cycle from test planning through execution of defect management.
- Extensively used SOAP UI Tool to test the web services.
- Developed, maintained and conducted smoke test cases for QA environments.
- Worked with development teams to investigate, prioritize and resolve software bugs / defects based on the testing results.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Did regression, functional, integration, smoke, system, UAT testing on main application, prototypes created by Flex, Ajax.
- Developed and maintained test scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Tested in VM Ware Desktop Environment.
- Responsible for writing simple to complex SQL queries to verify the data in database.
- Responsible for analysis, reports and defect tracking.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix, Test Results Documents for manual and automation testing.
- Conducted cross browser testing to check the compatibility of the AUT with different Browser's (IE, Netscape, Mozilla)
- Tested the Workspace Builder in the Citrix and Vista Environments.
Environment: QTP 10, VB Script, Oracle, Unix, SOAP UI
- Reviewed Design specifications, created test plans, test cases and executed them.
- Developed and maintained automation shell scripts using SQL*plus and UNIX tools such as ksh, awk, sed etc to test whether data integrity and referential integrity were being met.
- Extensively utilized SQA to automate test procedures & test cases that perform regression testing on front-end of the system.
- Tested various objects on the front-end.
- On the server, performed stress testing and regression testing.
- Query the data using SQL*Plus.
Environment: TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Oracle 7.3