- 8+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in performing Manual and Automation Testing in wide variety of projects and environment.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.)
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS.
- Specialized in Performance Testing applications using load - testing tool Load Runner.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Well expertise in working with Xcode COCOA Android ADB.
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test cases, and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Expertise in testing applications developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Android SDK, IOS SDK, .Net Technology etc.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) and acceptance test driven development (ATDD) approaches.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, POS, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Knowledge on Automated Web Services using SoapUI, REST with knowledge of WSDL, RESTful, UDDI, eclipse.
- Expertise in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Player Skill, Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, TestNG, JXL, SOAPUI, Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing)
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor.
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux
QA Automation tester, CA
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories.
- Automated highly transactional web application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Execution of automated Test Scripts through Maven. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Also, responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG/Junit.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Used ADB tools to deploy and debug android - based application.
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile ( Confidential & Android) as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Involved in testing Web services (SOAP and REST) and XML with tool called SOAP UI, for the local WSDL / with URL and created Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Good knowledge on Mockito framework for performing Unit testing, helped developers in Unit testing in test driven development.
- Worked on Android based tools like ADB and DDMS for debugging logs and pushing/pulling files and apk's to devices and capturing database JMeter
- Worked in Agile - Behavior Driven Development (BDD) model.
- Written gherkin and Ruby scripting automation test scripts to execute in Cucumber.Develop scenario-based testing for the JMeter scripts.
- Create, schedule and run the scenarios using JMeter and generate necessary graphs
- Extensively worked on JMeter to create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios
- Created and executed JMeter scripts for performance testing of portal
- Worked on Agile(SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking.
Environment: Java, Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, Maven 3.1.1, Eclipse, Git, Mockito, JIRA, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, Jenkins, Xcode, TestNG, Junit, Agile(SCRUM)
QA Automation tester, Austin, TX
- Involved in creation of automated test cases for testing various web modules like supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Identified test cases to automate the test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE) and Contributed in creation of framework.
- Implemented handset automation framework, scripting and execution Sanity, Regression, Stress and Boundary test cases for mobile applications using Device Anywhere Automation Tool.
- Designed, developed and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium RC, Junit and Ant.
- Worked on Android, Windows Mobile platforms to qualify applications.
- Responsible for back - end API testing with SOAP UI and coding in groovy and Java.
- Created tests with Assertions like Schema Compliance, SOAP, XPath assertions using SOAP UI.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI. Used this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Validated Web Service modules using Soap UI tool (Preparing Web Service request and added authentication information in Soap Header). Used SOAPUI tool to test web services for Order History, Shopping cart, Account Creation and Shipment Tracking web services.
- Used various iPhone and Android support tools like iPhone configuration utility, android debug bridge (ADB) to install builds and extract the logs from different phones.
- Performed compatibility testing on different version iOS and android for the mobile application.
- Used various iPhone and Android support tools like iPhone configuration utility, android debug bridge (ADB) to install builds and extract the logs from different phones. Extensive Knowledge in Expresso, Android studio and BDD cucumber using java.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins. Performance API testing on Linux using JMeter.
- Worked with designing and building automation frameworks in Cucumber BBD.
- Cucumber was used for entire regression testing and functional testing with primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Performed regression Testing on various O.S devices and their respective simulators and actively participated in executing the test scripts on Android & IOS.
- Used Protractor framework for Applications developed using Angular JS.
- Used JIRA for Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs.
- Performed smoke testing in UAT and production environments for deployment verification
- Actively participated in daily scrum and sprint meetings as part of Agile Environment. Experience with different Versioning Tools like SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Experience in testing tools like JMeter and Postman.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Selenium, JIRA, SOAP UI, ANT, Junit, Cucumber, BDD, Agile, Mobile Testing.
QA tester, Louisville, KY
- Reviewed all the Requirement documents, Functional Specification and Use Case documents.
- Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios and test data according to specifications.
- Analyzed the functionality and designed test cases for both functional and regression testing and editing of automated script by inserting logical commands to handle complicated test scenarios.
- Used Test Director to store all testing results, metrics, implemented test plan document, created test cases, defect tracking and reporting. Extensive Knowledge in Expresso, Android studio and BDD cucumber using java.
- Performed functional, integration, black - box, and system, regression, and user acceptance tests.
- Automated Regression Test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins and Maven. Used Firebug and FirePath plug-ins to find the elements on the web page based on the element locator ID, Name, Tag, Class Name, XPath, Link Text, Partial link Text and CSS Locator.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests using Selenium Web Driver to ensure consistency.
- Developed the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin and ruby.
- Involved in analyzing and feasibility check of a newly added functionality for automation. Design and implement Hybrid Driven Framework approach using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used python to develop Automation framework to Validate RESTful Web Services.
- Used SVN tool for Source code management and also used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test Execution.
- Developed test suite for all the Web service operations in the SOAP UI test tool.
- Used TFS for life cycle management such as user stories, bug management and team communication.
- Also, used Team Foundation server(TFS) source control to deploy application.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Ruby, Gherkin, Soap UI, Restful, Python, Web driver, SVN, Agile.
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
- Involved in creation of manual Test reports and Test cases.
- Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases manually and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Test Director along with Master test plan.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script. Performance API testing on Linux using Jmeter.
- Exported Test case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework. Extensive Knowledge in Expresso, Android studio and BDD cucumber using java.
- Used Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL. Used python to develop Automation framework
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Analyzed performance of Web-server, Application-sever and Database-server in virtual users load.
- Created Load Runner Scenario utilized user scripts into real Performance Test, utilized different Load Runner monitoring tools, identified bottlenecks and analyzed the performance of Application Server and Database Server.
- Executed test scripts manually and then recorded the same in Win runner. All the issues that came up during this process were logged in Test Director as defects.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed using Test Director. Performance API testing on Linux using JMeter.
Environment: Mercury Interactive quick test Pro, Load Runner 7.8, Test Director 8.0, Win Runner 7.6, Visual Basic, Oracle, SQL server, manual testing and Internet explorer.
- Involved in Requirements Analysis for all ongoing releases.
- Working on the application called PCS (Picking Control System).
- Constant interaction with UK counter parts for the requirements clarification and test status update.
- Participating in all scrum meetings.
- Individual contribution for the CRs taken ahead.
- Involved in identification, preparation, reviewing & execution of test cases.
- Involved in performing Functional, Integration, Regression and database testing.
- Test Management tool (QC 9.2 & TFS) and Participating in Defect Triage meetings.
- Responsible to conduct UAT for all the ingoing releases.
- Responsible for Project Demo to Business and Mentoring team. Used python to develop Automation framework Web Services.
Environment: Asp.net, SQL Server, TFS, BugZilla.