- Java/J2EE and Agile Professional with 14+ years of Information Technology industry experience; with Business analyst and Technical development experience in Telecommunication, Retail and insurance domain, Web - based Software Development and Confidential Tool Administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with a high-level commitment to vision, strategy and leadership.
- Equally effective working alone and in cooperation with others.
- Keen perception for extracting important data, solving problems, and implementing solutions.
- Consistent track record of exceeding company goals.
- Seek an opportunity to be front-runner in software development and to convey my professionally qualified services to strengthen the organizational structure for mutual benefits and long-term achievements by providing flawless and productive results.
- Managing and analyzing requirements
- Agile Software Development
- Excellent Skills in database
- Strong Observation and Analytical Skills
- Highly Developed Interpersonal Skills
- Worked on Performance Improvement project of Confidential Sales Center tool by re-designing the tool. Achieved significant performance improvement.
- Technical skills in Java/J2EE development using Servlets, Java Script, JSP, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Confidential WebSphere Commerce, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
- Experience in working on performance improvement tools.
- Advanced Financial & Technical Documentation
- Knowledge on UML, E-R Diagrams, OOAD and Structured Analysis
- Strong self-motivation, hard work and ability to adapt new technologies.
- Strong experience on working on UINX environment and shell scripts.
- MS Project Professional 2016
- Jira & Confluence
- Spring, Hibernate
- MS Visio Professional 2016
- KM Portal
- Rational Rose
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Windows XP/7/8
- HP Quality Center ALM
- CA WILY Introscope
- SQL Developer/Toad
- Accurev. CVS
- Confidential Optim
- Confidential Guardium Data Redaction tool
- Confidential Mod App Tool
- Unix/ Shell script
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Test Data Management Specialist
- Developing software in Java to mask data for critical fields like SSN, Credit Card number in production environment.
- Worked in Agile and Scrum development.
- Represented team and delivered presentation in Tech Con event for Nationwide associates.
- Worked with Business Partners to implement masking of data in documents attached in database which have PII (Personal Identifiable Information) and PCI (Personal Credit information) data.
- Continuous improvement through monitoring and automating areas which can reduce manual work.
- Extensive experience in Visio, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Managed all vertical and horizontal requirements gathering relationships to foster open communication and transparency for successful cross team release management.
- Automated scripts for major functionality in Optim to reduce manual monitoring work.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Production Support Analyst
- Technical Support Analyst to resolve day to day customer issues on the Business to Business (B2B) website.
- Strong experience of business in B2B.
- Expertise in resolving customer issues for placing orders, performing any account maintenance transaction and viewing of bills.
- Work with business and interfacing teams to resolve any issues related to stock of devices and any accessories.
- Worked in Agile and Sprint planning.
- Expertise in resolving customer issues for a special financial report for business customers named as Raw data download - RDD. SME in the team for any issues related to RDD.
- Primary responsibility for maintain smooth functioning of RDD and monitor any issues ahead of customers.
- SME for batch jobs running in tools like dSeries and ESP.
- Technical analysis of CMIS tickets coming from customers and resolve customer issues.
- SME for Unix shell scripts running in form of batch jobs through ESP.
- Provide 24*7 support for website on rotation basis.
- Monitor logs, performance, and stability of app and web servers through tools like vElite, Wily.
- Triage CMIS tickets raised by customers and provide first level of analysis within 3-4 hours of issue raised.
- Triaging includes a firsthand analysis of the issue before passing on to the SME or any external teams.
- Analyze feedback provided by customers through Opinion lab and work on JIRA tickets for feedback from customers.
- Work with development team in analyzing issues which need code fix.
- Work with business team to enhance any functionality based on issues or feedback raised by customers.
- Monitor Informatica tools which are loading daily data for customers for bills and reports.
- Creating Unix shell scripts to monitor statement and data loading for processes like AFP’s and flat files. This helps to keep track of any issues coming up in portal.
- Work with interfacing teams within Verizon for Billing, Pricing and Offers, Plans, Equipment, Emails being sent to customers and various other tasks where external teams are involved.
- Providing solutions for application improvement on areas like performance, Changeability by interpreting the results of Confidential analysis.
- Geography Manager for France and Belgium Geographies (which was around 75% of all analysis in geography), handle and manage all applications and interact with clients.
- Manage all documents, create and define processes/templates, store knowledge.
- Customize ALM tool as per project requirements.
- ALM Administrator to modify the ALM tool as per project requirements. Create/Add/Delete fields on the tool based on project.
- Present Confidential results to client focusing points on risk/areas of improvement.
- Estimate COST for project in improving the risk areas of application.
- Presentations to higher management about ongoing activities and achievements for projects.
- Status reports and weekly meetings with Geography owners.
- Used confluence to read knowledge base from Confidential and used documentation from Confluence.
- Interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand requirements, analyze and translate them into technical specification.
- Customized Confidential Sales Center tool for Confidential .com requirements and orders.
- Performance improvement project of Confidential Sales center tool - significant performance improvement was well appreciated by client.
- Designing, Developing and Deploying web based multi-tiered enterprise applications using Java, J2EE in Confidential WebSphere Commerce Server.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design of the Applications and involved in System Integration.
- Performed version control activities using CVS and VSS.
- Support deployment and work on quick fixes during deployment.
- Worked extensively on UNIX Servers to check and transfer logs.
- Providing and deploying build for Confidential Sales center tool.
- Integrating with customer and returns module.
- Coordinate for End to End Testing and supporting/creating test environment for system testing.
- Reporting to higher management about meeting delivery deadlines and raising alarm for Critical/Red issues.