- Expertise in software testing, analysis and problem solving.
- Proficient knowledge of SDLC and Testing Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
- Adept in the analysis of requirements and technical specifications to develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Skilled in programming and database logic with the ability to write and execute SQL to retrieve data.
- Superb ability to relate to and work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Self motivated with strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and manage assigned tasks.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Confidential, Westminster, CO
- Analyze requirements and technical specifications and develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases for business requested and government mandated changes and new projects using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Perform manual testing for product changes to cover functionality, integration, end - to-end, regression, and usability in support of User Acceptance Testing in both back end and Web applications.
- Use SQL to set up and retrieve data for testing.
- Analyze application defects, verify and retest fixes.
- Escalate defect and project issues to team lead, developers, Project Manager, and Management when necessary.
- Applied Selenium with Java training to develop scripts to run a daily test case suite in multiple testing environments.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Performed re - conversion and re-certification testing of academic, research, medical, and cultural institutions which use varying file formats, have added new retirement plans, or having made changes to participant data in files remitted to Confidential using the Open Plan Solutions platform.
- Worked with clients in order to obtain data mapping documents, requirements for verifying changes to participant data, and test files. Resolved mapping and file format issues as well as questions uncovered in the creation of test plans and during the testing process.
- Created test plans, performed certification testing, and gathered test results and documentation to be Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant and follow required SDLC standards.
- Coordinated with the clients to obtain verification and acceptance of test results.
- Performed peer and QA reviews of test results.
- Managed team and individual requests for the loading of plan and participant data and the scrambling of data used for offshore testing. Validated scrambled data prior to it being sent offshore.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Technical Business Analyst
- Provide research, analysis and data mapping for the conversion of the Diner’s Club cardholder master file to the format of the MasterCard cardholder master file.
- Verified the accuracy of the data mapping and converted data produced by the master file conversion programs.