- IT professional with extensive experience validating the quality of highly functional software products and solutions.
- Skilled in designing and implementing a flexible automation test framework that can support multiple environments and databases, and performing detailed automation test case design using sound software test engineering principles.
- Demonstrate high level of agility and strong analytical, multi - tasking, organizational, and problem-solving skills in working within a rapidly changing environment.
- Effective communicator continually focused on building partnerships with cross-functional teams and identifying areas for improvement in team processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- SQA Testing & Methodologies
- Test Plans, Cases, & Processes
- Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Requirements Gathering
- Software Development
- Training & Development
- Scripting & Documentation
- Regression & Negative Testing
- UI & Compatibility Testing
- Network Management
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Testing Automation
- Defect/Bug Tracking System
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Analysis
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Engineer Software/QA Engineering
- Orchestrate the design, development, and implementation of test strategies and execution on WB2.0 and WB1.1 DPK Confidential of charter project as member of the software development team and as the Lead QA System Tester.
- Report the test status of software development process to a broad audience on a daily basis.
- Manage the installation, configuration, testing, and monitoring of client/server communication. Identify and resolve defects found using Jira.
- Ensured that all requirements have a full coverage of testing by mapping the requirement document with the test cases.
- Played a key role in protecting the company from malicious attacks by addressing various security vulnerability issues.
- Led the testing of the company’s Tracker Server and introduced significant enhancements which perfected its tracking ability by identifying and addressing issues using different innovational testing methodologies.
- Reduced the required time for test execution by writing and integrating an automation script, and conducting stability and memory check testing over the weekend to fix memory leak issues.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Engineer III Software/QA Engineering
- Conducted hands-on-configuration and provisioning of Confidential, and worked on Cox G6, G7, and G8 Confidential in full regression testing as the main quality engineer
- Reviewed defects using TIMS and Jira, and provided regular status and defect reports to managers, and developers.
- Completed the end-to-end functional testing of various set-top features such as Video on Demand (VOD), Digital Video Recording (DVR), Interactive Programming Guide (IPG) to IP, and RF set top box platforms.
- Delivered key contributions to the automation and SVT testing on wireless Confidential and video-optimized router, and developed the test plan for testing various wireless features like Adjacent RF Channel Interference, DFS re-entry, QOS remapping, RvR (rate and reach), and Wi-Fi throughput test using Turn Table and Ixia chariot, and remote management server functionalities using TR069/98.
- Played an essential role in launching the first Confidential & Confidential U-Verse Wi-Fi Confidential, which drove a massive revenue for the company.
- Uncovered a new issue which could have costed the company a lot of money for warranty services.
Confidential, Peachtree City, GA
- Performed verification and validation of test plans, test procedures, and test reports, and took part in software testing and development of product requirement and specifications.
- Integral participant in the overall improvement of procedures, testing performance, and test documentation.
- Credited for the creation of performance test cases, functional test cases, and acceptance test cases.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Supervised three software test engineering specialists in automating functional test procedures on Confidential set-top box.
- Managed the assignment, development, and review of the implementation and effectiveness of automation test modules.
- Led the development of test modules to run automation testing using Confidential .
- Created a time management application using Confidential, a report generator (HTML) format application for automation test results, and a search application for compiling summary results.
Software Test Engineer
- Participated in software testing, functional testing, stress testing, and Ad-Hoc testing of a set top-box receiver
- Led the development and implementation of test protocols and test reports for the verification testing of the product.
- Created test cases, test tools, and a state diagram that indicated the UI Navigation of each and every screen for one of Confidential set-top box (ViP222).
- Credited for authorship of training materials, and for the creation of a software stream using Linux background program.