- Extensive experience in testing and have a thorough knowledge of System, Functional, Regression and Performance testing methodologies.
- Independent, highly motivated with strong ability to execute and enforce consistency keeping quality and efficiency in focus
- Hands - on experience in design, development, and execution of test plans, and test strategies, using both automated and manual Testing.
- Contributed in various aspects in the business (i.e. partner management, managing customer beta programs and customer escalation management)
- Comfortable in managing multiple assignments and able to assess needs and provide solutions and allocate resources effectively to meet those needs.
Test Experience: White/Black Box, Unit, Integration, Functional, Regression, Stability, Configuration/Compatibility, Performance, Scalability
Technology: Internetworking - Spanning tree,RIP, OSPF,BGP,MPLS, VTP, L2 and L3 protocols, 802.11a,b,g,n,ac,mobility,ICMP,ARP,DHCP,TCP/IP,WIPS
Automation: Confidential, PowerShell, Python, Perl
Bug Tracking: CDTS,JIRA, Bugzilla
OS: Windows, DOS, UNIX/Linux
- Performed layer 2, WLAN testing for Confidential Catalyst 6500 hardware module and access points(3700,3600, 2600,1140,Meraki, Confidential Prime,MSE,) and software release as a Test engineer.
- Tested the switch's L2 features: VTP, trunking, Etherchannel, storm control, port Trace route utility, and stress test by sending unicast and multicast traffic using a traffic generation tool (IXIA,Agilent,Omnipeek)
- Reproduced customer-related network problems in internal labs. Escalated issues and coordinated fixes with the engineering department if necessary
- Tested new releases of SW and HW on Cat 6500 for problems report.
- Logged and tracked failures and verified corrective actions (C DTS)
- Worked on P2P tunneling protocols.
- Automated and written the test-plan and test Cases using Confidential .
- Tested NMS tool( Confidential ).
Functional Test Engineer
- Worked on different Release Line Items -10411,10226,9128,10458
- 10411 and 10226 is based on Everest software for upgrading the scalability performance of Juniper Routers and Firewall.
- 9128,10458 Worked on prism, this is a chip developed my juniper for upgrading the performance of firewall by consuming less power and making it more faster in performance wise.
- Writing Feature test plan and test cases of Release Line Items and then scripting all test cases in Perl and submitting it to regression team.
- Regression & sanity testing using PERL.
- JWEB testing.
- All test cases written in Perl.
- Worked as a TAC engineer for cisco
- Worked on customer network issues.
- Fixing the customer issues at real time based on priority.
- Configuration and Maintenance of Confidential Routers
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of Confidential Ethernet Switches
- Implementing, Supporting and Troubleshooting LAN.
- Installation and configuration of window 2000 server