- Proven track record in QA, working for market leaders in the software and IT industry.
- Solid experience in testing cloud, mobile, web and networking applications in agile environment.
- In - depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, testing standards, methodologies and software testing process.
- Collaborated closely with Development team, Project management team and participated effectively in the agile scrum meetings
- Heavily involved in overall Quality Assurance: Test management, Defect Tracking, Quality Analysis, User Documents reviews and Release Readiness preparation.
- Proficient in Functional, Reliability, Usability, Interoperability, Stress, Compatibility, Scalability, Regression, User Acceptance, and Localization testing.
- Team player/Detail oriented/Creative/strong aptitude for learning.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for QUALITY.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, VMware
Data Base: Oracle, SQL, MongoDB
Automation: TCL, QTP, Selenium
Mobile systems: Android OS, Apple-iOS, HP Web OS, Windows Phone
Test Tools Quality: Center, Bugzilla, Jira, Clear Quest, CDETS, Rally, TIMS
QA Engineer - Consultant
Confidential, San Jose, CAResponsibilities:
- Perform functionality testing on IEP Cloud Signage system for the assigned features.
- Ensure end to end testing for the Stadium Vision Mobile solution, which includes Android and iOS SDK and a reporter application.
- Testing Stadium Vision Director “Scheduler application”, taking complete ownership of the test management for the scheduler.
- Create Test Plan, Test cases, Test Matrices and participate in all phases of testing from the initial stages of development.
- Perform usability, functionality, compatibility, performance, security, and interface testing for the Reporter application which creates reports based on data collected in Mongo DB.
- Ensure Data accuracy on reports which includes complex formulas based on the data collected from different end points.
- Review user documents, add and update information as needed.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot issues, investigate and debug critical defects to bring to resolution.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, San Jose, CaliforniaResponsibilities:
- Setting up test-beds for manual and automated tests, configure Routers, Switches, WAAS devices and WAAS monitoring system to perform manual testing and test automation.
- Deploy WAAS instances on VMware ESXI for testing virtual WAAS functionality.
- Perform complete functionality and usability testing on WCM application
- Involved in multiple release testing of WAAS devices and WCM, being the main contact person for the off-shore testers.
- Collaborated closely with development team to resolve critical bugs.
- Automated functionality test cases for WAAS and virtual WAAS using TCL.
- Responsible for component validation and hardware qualification from different venders for WAAS and Router platforms.
- Handled customer issues, performed customer case analysis, identified root cause for the issues and added test cases to cover the test gap on the existing products.
QA Engineer - Consultant
Confidential, Santa Clara. CAResponsibilities:
- Evaluated requirements, technical specifications and worked closely with project managers, design architects, and developers to define test strategy, scope, test plans and test procedures.
- Created test plans and test cases and test reports, participated in reviews and walkthroughs with internal and external QA clients, as well as offshore project teams.
- Assumed ownership of complex features and was responsible for complete test management to make sure thorough quality testing is established.
- Executed functionality, integration, performance, stress and regression tests on Android devices.
- Assist developers with unit testing using TestNG and Selenium.
Mobile QA Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CaliforniaResponsibilities:
- Involved in testing of HP Touchpad and 3G phones - HP Veer and Pre Plus.
- Successfully Performed Build Verification Testing for the new builds.
- Performed Functionality, Performance, Regression and UAT for Features and Mobile Apps.
- Filed bugs using JIRA and continued follow up until resolution.
- Collaborated with Developers, Program managers for bug resolution and bug reviews.
QA Engineer Intern
Confidential, Santa Clara, CaliforniaResponsibilities:
- Performed automated and manual regression tests on the frequent customer releases.
- Conducted tests for the stability, stress, load, performance and interoperability.
- Modified test scripts and configurations according to the test requirements using TCL
- Collaborated with QA Managers and programmers (remotely and locally) to resolve customer issues
Confidential, Oakland, CaliforniaResponsibilities:
- Performed Functional, Regression, Integration and Installation Testing and also involved in Grey box testing, wrote SQL queries to perform Server testing.
- Involved in project planning, processes and procedures to improve QA methodology and setup test data
- Created Virtual Machines using VMware Lab Manager for testing.
- Responsible for testing the ‘Tax Software’ for core functionality & Usability.