- Overall 3 years of experience of information technology in software testing with solid experience in Manual/Automation testing and quality assurance of Client Server and web - based applications.
- 9 months of experience in building large Appian Projects.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), software test life cycle (STLC), system life cycle (SCLM) and test methodologies.
- Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium Web driver, Cucumber for (BDD) style for Acceptance Testing, TestNG framework, MAVEN for Project building tool, JENKINS and gherkin for continuous Integration.
- Extensive experience in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL scripts.
- Outstanding Team Player, also with an ability to perform well as an individual and possess excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner.
Languages: C, Java, Appian SAIL, Python
BPM Tools: Appian 16.1 to 17.2
Databases: MS-SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL
QA & Other tools: Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse, Jenkins, TestNG, selenium web driver, JIRA, Bugzilla, cucumber.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere 8.0
- Developed custom Appian processes for sub-business units.
- Orchestrate and support the Cordys Business Operations Platform within the global enterprise architecture. Provide leadership for on and off shore teams in all aspects of the BPM SDLC to ensure established milestones are achieved.
- Design and Develop process models using Appian BPM.
- Design and create robust workflow processes with layers of human task nodes to handle approvals and escalations.
- Designed the Data Model structure and the relevant Data Store components in Appian.
- Generated PDF documents using smart service in Appian.
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings and given regular demos of the application to the stake holders to ensure the Application is developed upon agreed Business requirements.
- Support QA team for testing the application and fix bugs raised by them.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
QA Automation Tester
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) .
- Reviewed and Analyzing the Business Requirements to get better understanding of the system on both technical and business Prospective.
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Involved in System, Sanity, Functional , Regression Testing and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing.
- Created Selenium Test cases and Test Suites for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Design and Executed test cases using Selenium Web driver in Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in Writing Test cases in BDD style using Cucumber Framework for Functional and acceptance Testing.
- Worked on TestNG Framework, Maven for Project Building tool, Jenkins for continuous integration
- Worked in enhancing the test cases using TestNG annotations in Eclipse IDE
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them using JIRA and tracked them for closure.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and Analyze test results, Identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven JIRA, HTML5, CSS, Agile SQL, Oracle.
Jr Manual Tester
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and STLC and gathered requirements from BRD.
- Performed manual testing of the application functionality to complete black box testing of the application.
- Used different test scenarios to validate the functionality for the application.
- Creating and generating system test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspect of project functionality.
- Developed test cases for functional testing, GUI testing and usability testing to ensuring the quality of the application.
- Bugs are reported using MS Excel and test director.
- Communicated with developers regularly regarding defect resolution.
- Responsible for logging the defects, keeping track of them and verifying the bugs are the fix.
- Created and managed test data required for executing test scenarios.