- 2+ years of IT experience in Software Testing, Testing processes
- Basic knowledge in Automation frameworks
- Experienced in Test Methodology, Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts on UNIX and Windows platforms
- Expertise in Requirement and System study, Functional design, Quality Process
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automated Testing of applications developed on various Environments
- Good experience in Waterfall, V - Model in Agile, Scrum
- Proficient in Functional, Black Box, Positive, Negative, Integration, System, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance Testing
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, mail protocols POP, IMAP, SMTP
- Expertise in reporting the bugs using bug-tracking tools like Bugzilla
- Extensively expert in SQL, MS-Access in querying backend DB tables for Data Validation and Verification
- Experienced in performing Regression testing, System testing and Functional testing using Selenium
- Expertise in implementing cross browser and cross platform web testing
- Experienced in Performance/Load/Stress testing with JMeter
Test Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver
OS: Windows, Mac OS
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Tools: iTools, Chrome Developer tool, aLogcat, Charles
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari
Confidential, Portland, OR
Software QA Tester
- Reviewed design, requirements and identified potential gaps and ensured the requirements were complete, comprehensive.
- Identified Testable vs. Non-Testable, Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Performed Manual Testing and Automated Testing of applications developed on various environments.
- Prepared BAS (Business Assurance Testing Strategy) document.
- Established GUI standards for both Web and Mobile applications.
- Designed, developed and executed Infrastructure System Test cases and Document Test results.
- Designed Test cases in coordination with other teams.
- Wrote Test documentation such as Test plans, Test cases, Test matrices, Check lists.
- Created the Test Traceability Matrix for tracking the issues right from the requirements.
- Provided comprehensive and detailed information within the current defect management tool.
- Wrote SQL queries for back end verification and validation using several SQL statements and joins.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to test web sites and their systematic updates for functionality, usability, regression, performance, browser and operating systems compatibility.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application.
- Determined and executed appropriate system-side testing for each project.
- Performed research and development in response to business or technical needs of projects.
- Effectively communicated, collaborated with business and technical teams and delivered on time.
- Created status and test result reports for management and represented the group in status meetings.
- Involved in developing and implementing detailed Test strategies, Test plans and Test cases.
- Tested the application for Functionality and created modification requests, assigned modification requests to respective developers.
- Performed Regression tests to verify whether modification made in the application did not cause unintended adverse side effects.
- Identify record, track and prioritize defects within the integration and stage environments.
- Created and set up Test data in preparation for automation.
- Provided scope definition for testing and identified required Regression testing to assure best quality.
- Performed GUI, Smoke, Ad-hoc, System, Integration, Regression based on Test scenarios developed.
- Conducted Regression Testing whenever some code module was changed; identified risks and developed mitigation strategies.
- Implemented quality assurance standards as needed.
- Involved in writing Functional, GUI, integration Test Cases in excel sheet.
- Generated and researched list of potential projects
- Gathered business and technical requirements
- Created Solution Design and Architecture, functional specification of hardware and software
- Consulted leadership industries: oil&gas, retail, banking, production
- Took part in long-term projects, such as datacenter construction
- Established a trusting and respected working relationship with partners, vendors etc.
- Maintained networking devices (switches, routers, firewalls) in the main office, branch offices, and data centers