- Over five years of Quality Assurance experience on Web Based, Client/Server applications
- Proficient in developing Test strategies and execution of whole project testing life cycle using Manual and Automated testing processes
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and QA Methodologies
- Experience includes White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, GUI Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Benchmark (with external client) testing and Data warehouse testing
- Experience in writing test plans, developing test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts in Quality Center/Clear Quest tools. Documented all phases of QA process
- Very good understanding of Business requirements, goals and expectations
- Experience in testing RDBMS based applications
- Extensively executed SQL queries on SQL Server tables to view successful transactions of data and for data validation
- Possess ability to convey technical information at all levels, analytical thinker, and excellent problem identification and solving capability
- Team player with effective communication and inter - personal skills
- Strong desires to enhance the knowledge over other software products
- Extensively used Automated Test tools of Selenium web driver
- Proficient in Bug tracking tool like HP ALM and JIRA
Operating System: Windows and MAC
- SQL scripting to create test data and loading it into a MS SQL server database.
- Developed SQL script against MySQL database using Toad for MySQL developer tool.
- Fixed fields mapping issues that arose while loading client data files.
- Working with multifunctional applications from end for software quality engineering.
- Collaborating with Developers, senior DBA’s, project managers, and product owners to resolve issues relating to performance and data quality.
- Trouble shooting when loaded data doesn’t show up on a UI search.
- Tracing bugs in data until they are resolved.
- Logging defects and escalating when necessary.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and teamwork with excellent communication skills.
- Strength in different RDMS like MySQL and MS SQL server.
- Working knowledge in all MS Office that are used frequently at work.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C-Sharp, XML, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 Server
Financial worker /Quality Analyst
- Verified test cases and associated records to catch and resolve discrepancies.
- Performed in-depth analysis to help solve diverse problems with program implementation and operations.
- Performed system/data reconciliation.
- Assessed program risks and feasibility by reviewing plans and analyzing available data.
- Completed quality assurance reviews to assess accuracy of data and validate results.
- Worked closely with the script writers.
- Performed quality control tasks by testing and evaluating errors in the program.
- Wrote and tested script for Maxis system.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Provided comprehensive administrative and clerical support, including organizing files, creating spreadsheets, and imaging documents.
- Assembled and mailed informational packets, reports, and publications.
- Maintained a financial aid activity database and prepared routine statistical. reports and correspondence.
- Cooperated with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance providers to resolve billing issues.
- Answered inquiries concerning standardized policies, procedures, and regulations.
Environment: Maxis, MMIS, Cafe, LaserFisch, Lindocs, Windows
- Provide Documentation to facilitate the future use and enhancement
- Participating in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with team members
- Developing the Test Plans for various modules.
- Writing and updating test cases based on the Test Plan, Functional Specifications and Design Document
- Performing load and response time testing to check application limitations and capabilities.
- Maintaining test results and interacted with developers to resolve issues.
- Developing the test procedures and executed them
- Testing broad categories like Integration, Functionality, Performance and Regression.
- After reviewing the application developing Test Strategy
- Executing the scripts and modified the scripts as per the enhancements and bug fixes of the application.
- Configuring the QA environment of the application for functionality testing and integrated system environment
Environment: Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C-Sharp, XML, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 Server/Terminal Server.