- Having 5+years of experience in IT, expertise in QA and Automated Software Testing using Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, QTP, SOAP UI in different domains like health care, Retail, finance.
- Well versed with all stages of SDLC, STLC utilizing Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong experience on Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Scheduling, Test Designing, Defect reporting and tracking, Test result analysis.
- Expertise in Testing Web & Client Server Applications with Automation testing tool Like Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Strong experience in Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver 3.0/RC / IDE/, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Cucumber/JBehave, Soap UI.
- Extensively involved in Black box testing and expertise in performing sanity/smoke, system, functional, regression, End to End testing .
- Strong experience in using test management tools like JIRA, HP ALM/QC.
- Having intensive experience in developing high - end automation frameworks responsible for accurate and balanced quality software products execution and maintenance.
- Created Test Scripts using Feature File, Step Definition and Runner Class file in Cucumber using Gherkins language by collaborating with all team members
- Experienced in developing and executing complex SQL queries to validate the data in the backend.
- Strong Experience in Web Services Testing using POSTMAN and SOAP UI.
- Strong Experience in Behavior Driven Development and Test-Driven Development scripts with Cucumber by writing step definitions for Gherkin based features.
- Experience in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver .
- Strong experience in developing automation frameworks such as Data driven, Hybrid Driven framework using TestNG / JUnit .
- Strong experience in Automating the Functional and Regression test cases using Selenium Web Driver on TestNG framework.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA .
- Strong experience with source and version control tools like Git& Bitbucket .
- Experience in identifying Web elements uniquely using XPath with Firebug and Firepath .
- Strong experience on mobile automation (Android & IOS) using Appium .
- Expertise in build management tools like Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Strong Analytical and inter personnel skills with ability to work as a team & individually and a can-do attitude with the ability to grasp and understand new technology concepts.
Functional Testing Tools: Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver 3.0, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid), HP ALM, JIRA, UFT/QTP, TestNG, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Cucumber, Gherkin, Mockito.
Test Management tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Version control Tools: GIT, SVN, TFS, WINSCP
Web Services: SOAP UI, RESTful, POSTMAN
Databases: Oracle 10g, DB2, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000
Languages: Java 1.8
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/LINUX
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, ANT
Confidential, Tampa, FL
QA Manual/Automation Tester
- Participating in daily Scrum meetings , discussed with Business Analysts and Developers about requirement gaps, defects and blocking issues.
- Identified the failure automation test cases from Smoke, Regression cycle and fixed automation scripts.
- Used JIRA for Bug reporting, Tracking and defect Management .
- Used different types of virtual devices like Emulator and real devices for Test Cases Validation.
- Performed Mobile automation Testing for various IOS and Android devices.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually for different modules according to the Technical Specification, and Functional Design with all Use Case or User Story documents.
- Identified objects of App using Appium Inspector for both iOS and android devices.
- Worked on generating XRAY reports for Defect management.
- Strong experience in writing manual and automation test scripts for mobile applications .
- Worked on testing Restful Web Services and executed automated functional, regression tests.
- Expertise in performing Smoke / Sanity , Functional testing, Regression, System, performance testing.
- Experience on working with agile environment and participated actively for Sprint planning , grooming sessions , retrospective and Sprint demos .
- Updated Reports and dashboards to display the status of test coverage including the number of test cases passing, failing or pending.
- Participated in the Go/No-go meetings.
- Strongly involved in testing the production environment before the release.
- Verified SQL queries against backend database to ensure test codes retrieve the right data on testing.
- Involved in testing the performance of application using JMeter .
- Performed and executed test suite Automation scripts using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
Environment : JIRA, XRAY, POSTMAN, XCODE 10, Xpath, Android studio, Confluence, GxP, SQL, Hyperion Framework, Jenkins, BDD, GIT, JMeter, Bitbucket, Appium, Applitools, SauceLabs, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Cyberduck, SharePoint. Microsoft teams.
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in Requirements gathering using story boards to involve in analysis, design and implementation of the Electronic Health Record System .
- Performed defect reporting and tracking using JIRA and followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver .
- Tested the application manually prior to automation for functional testing.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium WebDriver .
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG .
- Worked on webservices API testing with POSTMAN.
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Used Maven to create taste suite and creating technical and managerial reports.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented results.
- Used Firebug and Firepath to identify Elements’ by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
- Handled duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Used GIT tool for Source code management and used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test Execution.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium grid, Eclipse IDE, Java, GIT, JIRA, Postman, TestNG, HTML, XML, Windows, IE9, Chrome and Firefox.
- Analyzed business requirements prior to application testing.
- Expertise at defect-reporting and tracking using HP ALM .
- Involved in Preparing Test Plan, Test cases and Test data from analyzing the requirements.
- Interacted with the End users on a regular basis for resolving issues pertaining to the reports.
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Analyzed test cases for automation and used Eclipse to automate manual test scripts for Regression and Functional testing using Selenium Web driver, Java.
- Used XPath and POM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium .
- Used Page Object Model, UI Mapping, Selenium Manager, Data Driven using CSV, CSS Selectors as a part of Framework.
- Identified Automation Scenarios from the set of Testcases/User stories identified in cycle.
- Worked on project building tools like MAVEN in adding dependencies by maintaining in pom.xml file.
- Used SVN tool for Source code management and also used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test Execution.
- Analyzed the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Using data-driven framework to accomplish a regression cycle which is robust and reusable across multiple applications.
- Reported periodic project status and updates to the Team manager.
- Implemented webservices testing on XML Schema, WSDL using SOAPUI and validated them in SOAP and in the Backend Databases.
- Strong experience in checking the data integrity using SQL Queries.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track requirements of test cases to ensure complete test coverage in QC.
Environment: Agile, SQL, HP ALM, Java, XML, SOAP UI, UNIX, Windows, Eclipse IDE, MS Office, Agile, SVN, Firebug, Xpath.
- Worked in a highly dynamic agile environment and participated in Sprint planning, grooming sessions and Sprint demos.
- Performed Functional and Compatibility Testing on different browsers with different OS.
- Involved in the project meetings to get to know about application functionality.
- Analyze the functionality of the existing Application.
- Prepared various test reports and published to Development and QA team.
- Responsible for development of Scripts as per requirement in defined scope for each iteration.
- Development & Maintaining automated test scripts using QTP/UFT.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking.
- Written and executed the Test cases for the various modules manually.
- Involved in regular team meetings in each stages of testing.
- Wrote manual test cases to cover both Positive and Negative testing.
- Provided feedback to the developers and escalated any issues/risks to the lead/managers at the right time.
- Responsible for preparing Test data as per the Test cases.
- Provided Effective Knowledge sharing sessions to the Team members and new joiners.
- Involved in Peer reviews (Test Design).
- Good communication with development team to resolve defects and coordinate with offshore developers.
- Analyzed and review the test results and documents for consistency & accuracy.
Environment: Manual testing, Windows, MS office, JIRA, SharePoint, LINUX/UNIX, Microsoft SQL Server, TFS, Web application, XML, Waterfall.