- Eight years (8) of Professional Software testing with Manual and Automated Testing.
- Good Knowledge of Java, Selenium Webdriver and Junit to test web - based applications.
- Professional experience in various types of testing such as GUI Testing, Manual Testing, Functional testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, and Compatibility Testing (Browser testing), Mobile Testing and Restful Webservice Testing (API Testing).
- Hands on experience in Software Testing tools like HP ALM, JIRA, Test Rail, Advanced Rest Client and Postman (Web Services), Informatica (ETL Testing).
- Experience in developing and executing Test Plans, Use Cases, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Defect Status Report, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and Test Summary Metrics.
- Experience in creating Test data using database tools Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Squirrel, TOAD, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality for Informatica.
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors, Xpath expression to identify web elements.
- Extensive knowledge in the understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Life Cycle in both Waterfall model, Agile methodology and Kanban Methodology.
- Worked on various industries related software products such as Automobiles, Finance, Hospitality and Health Care.
- An efficient team player, detailed-oriented, self-starter and quick-learner with effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Have working experience as ALM Administrator .
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, HP ALM12, Advanced REST Client, Postman
Agile Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Test Rail, Thought Works (Mingle), Kanban, Rally
Database & DB Tools: Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL server management studio, SQuirreL SQL 3.6, TOAD, DB Visualizer 9.1.13
Environment: s: Windows, Mainframe AS 400, Linux, ETL, Informatica, Amazon Webservices
Languages: Java, Junit, XML, HTML, J2EE, .NET, Test Script Language(HTML), VB Script, Microsoft Visual Studio.
WebServices: RESTFul WebServices, SOAP based Webservices, Advanced Rest Client, Fiddler 2, HP Service Test
Confidential, Alpharetta, GASr. Test Engineer
- Analyze client data (PCMS) to and create mapping between old and new defect tracking systems based on business requirements for migration.
- Creating Test Cases as per the migration document and executed them, Validate migration data in AWS Cloud.
- Creating test cases in Test Rail, Creating Selenium test cases using Java, Junit, Eclipse for Automated testing.
- Working on Field reconciliation the CQ variable to ALM variable mapping, Data mapping between different products like PCMS, JIRA and Test Rail.
- Analyze and validate back end data using SQL Queries to identify the ETL processes.
- Build VB script for data migration using Visual Basic Tool.
- Creating Test cases for Rosetta Systems and writing Selenium Automated test cases using Eclipse, Java and Junit for the Test cases created. Perform Manual and Automation testing for the Rosetta Systems.
- Perform Compatibility testing using IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Use GitHub source code management tool for storing source code.
- Run automated test, identify defects, defect Tracking and reporting, logged defects using Test Rail.
- Involve in Kanban Agile Methodology ceremonies like Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective and Daily stand up meeting
- Perform ALM administrator activities like Project customization in ALM, create Templates, Project Entities, Group and Permission, project users
- Coordinate work with Client team (Samsung Team in South Korea) to understand the business requirements and creating the design documents.
- Use AWS where server instances are, use S3 Storage for sharing our Migration scripts, use AWS DBs for migration target.
- Perform Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Compatibility Testing, End to End Testing and Regression Testing .
- Modifying and creating SQL Queries and functions for quality assurance and analysis.
- Test migration scripts in various environments like QA, SIT and UAT.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse, JIRA, Test Rail, HP ALM (including Administration experience) 12.01, Toad, Visual Studio, AWS, Microsoft Visual Basic Developer, Oracle 11G, GitHub.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Test Engineer
- Work with business and ETL Developers to understand the Requirements.
- Used Agile Test Methods to provide rapid feedback to the developers significantly helping them uncover important risks at the earliest .
- Attending the Daily Stand up call and attending the Testing walk through daily basis.
- Using the Thought Works Mingle Agile project management suite to Track, Update status and about any User stories or defects.
- Testing all user stories in various environments and certify them, which includes lower environments, UAT environment and in Production.
- Worked on Fiddler 2 debugging tool to test Restful Web services and also to verify the data updates are been done as expected.
- Developed, maintained, and executed automated SOAP/RESTful web service test suites with HP Service Test tool.
- We used XML request/response logs for validating Web services testing.
- Developed SQL Queries/Scripts and similar Artifacts to validate the Completeness, Integrity and Accuracy of Data within an ETL process testing cycle.
- Update customer data directly in OVC, as applicable, using Informatica Data Director (IDD).
- Work with various team Ebiz team Vicki team Sales Forces teams based on the dependency.
- Identify areas within customer update processes that are causing data issues and raise these to the OVC governance team.
- Create and update the Dealers / Retail / Commercial with AS400 mainframes screens with different environments (silo 1, 4, 5) and validate HUB (OVC) through SQL query.
- Prepared Test cases and execute them through ALM.
- Tested all the rules implemented during ETL job and data move from source to target Data.
- Coordinated with the developers in resolving the defects.
- Performed Functional Testing and UAT Testing and Regression Testing.
- Supported the extraction, transformation and load process (ETL) for a Data Warehouse from their legacy systems using Informatica.
- Involved in ETL process testing using Informatica ETL tool.
Environment: - QC ALM 12, Mingle (Project Management Software), DB Visualizer 9.1.13, Restful Web services, Fiddler 2, Advanced Rest Client, Agile (Scrum), IBM Mainframe, Informatica.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involve in Scrum meetings like Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective and Daily stand up meeting.
- Create test case, Prepare Test Plan and Test Scenarios cases using JIRA and HP ALM tools.
- Coordinating with business team to validate the Test Scenarios and review the Test cases.
- Test data setup in Database using Microsoft SQL server management studio.
- Execute test cases in UI or Advanced Rest client based on the user story, verify the action status in database using Microsoft SQL server management studio as applicable.
- Prepare and provide Demo at the end of the Sprint for the user stories responsible for.
- Setting up very complex Test data with different types of users ex: Trustee, Trust, advisor, etc. using various tools Database, Mainframes .
- Perform various types of testing including regression, end-to-end, functional, back-end and GUI testing . Acted as a liaison between the Business users and the Development team.
- Preparing daily execution status, Test summary, Test Closure reports, Defect Logging and Reporting & Tracking using Test Management (HP ALM).
- Coordinating the defect triage call to resolve defects and any related issues/concerns on a weekly basis. Ensuring the successful End-to-End testing without issues.
- Update and maintain Observation Tracking System.
- Coordinate with the development team about the Functionalities and the Enhancements in the business practices.
- Coordinating with Off-shore and attend External Bank-Daily Stand up Call .
- Closely worked with Software design & development team in US and India.
- Send status reports to project team on the script execution and Defects.
Environment: - QC ALM 12, JIRA, Microsoft SQL server management studio, Restful Web services, Advanced Rest Client, Agile (Scrum), IBM Mainframe.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in testing on IBM iSeries - AS400
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle based on Iterative Waterfall Model.
- Participate in Business requirement review meetings and provided feedback.
- Prepare test data for positive and negative test scenarios as per application specifications, application requirements and wrote test plans for iSeries.
- Work with software developers on the design and functional features of the application
- Review and Create Test Plans and test cases for iSeries/AS400 testing.
- Work with Business Analyst to finalize various requirements.
- Perform various types of testing including functional, regression, back-end testing.
- Peer review test Scenarios, design the test cases and then prepare test data for functional testing.
- Prepare Review log sheet for peer review.
- Create / upload test cases in HP ALM and test data based on the requirement.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test Metrics.
- Involved in backend testing and executed SQL queries to extract the data from SQL database for testing.
- Submitted status reports on the progress of the testing effort daily and weekly.
- Involve in creating test execution plan for the entire test team.
- Prepare the Test Summary at the end of the project and make the “Go - No Go” decision closely working with business and technical team.
Environment: AS 400, HP ALM 11, Squirrel SQL Client, and SharePoint.
Confidential, Memphis, Tennessee
- Perform all phases of Testing Lifecycle with expertise in the Integration, Functional, User Interface, Smoke testing, Regression and Re-testing.
- Involve in Scrum meetings like Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective and Daily stand up meeting.
- Involve in user stories discussion with Product owners and other team members and also demo the stories to the team after testing completed.
- Create test cases for user stories using Rally/HPALM
- Perform manual testing once the story is ready from Developers. Log any defects in Rally, HP ALM
- Execute User Stories of the projects available in Rally implementing agile methodology.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and analyzed backlogs in Rally.
- Tested Mobile application in Hockey App and Test flight.
- Maintained Rally for Task allocation and tracking the tasks to closure.
- Tested application compatibility on different browser versions (IE8, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile).
- Written several UNIX scripts for invoking data reconciliation.
- Perform Cross Browser Testing to verify the Compatibility of the application to support different Web Browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Used Selenium IDE to develop automation test scripts for application core functionality and GUIs of the application.
- Involve in web-based GUI testing of Java/J2EE applications.
- Extensively used SQL queries for data validation.
- Convert test cases as Selenium IDE scripts and export as Junit test cases.
- Monitor daily test suite runs in Sauce Labs.
- Perform Regression testing as needed.
- Co-ordinated with Smoke Test team for any new functionality.
- Supported testing in various environments up to Production.
Environment: Selenium IDE, HP ALM 11, Rally, Sauce Labs, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, TOAD, Linux, Windows, Hockey, Test flight.
- Involved in requirement discussions with product owners and developers.
- Created Test documentation modified existing documentation, following phases of software life cycle.
- Developed software test plans, test specifications and system configuration documents based on design.
- Created and executed test cases for the requirements as per Solutions need Document.
- Involved in Test plan and Test Strategy creation.
- Used JIRA as the Defect Tracking tool and updated the defect logs.
- Created testing environment and test data.
- Handled the defects logged in various phases until it resolves.
- Co-ordinated with Business Team to priorities the defects entered.
- Performed SQL query operation to validate functionalities as required.
- Created defect report as per company-required format.
- Performed Regression and Integration testing.
- Verified, fixed and reported issues in JIRA after DEV2QA phase.
- Categorized software bugs based on severity level and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
- Documented all test results in bug tracking system, identifying and summarizing discrepancies
- Co-ordinated with Test Automation team to set up Automated Load and Multi user testing for the module worked.
Environment: SQL, MS Excel, Windows, PeopleSoft (oracle), HCM 9.0