- Experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance which includes Manual and Automation testing.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases with major responsibilities.
- Proficient in writing Test Plans, defining Test Scenarios, Use Cases and Test Cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members and track the bugs till closure.
- Extensive experience in end to end testing, functional testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, back - end testing and browser compatibility testing.
- Experience in Manual and Automated Regression and Smoke testing of web and mobile applications.
- Proficient with developer tools such as Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA and Git/GitHub to create test automation scripts in Java. Maintain scripts between releases.
- Experience to configure and use Selenium WebDriver/Appium frameworks such as: TestNG, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j and more. Test automation development experience with Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Involved in database testing by writing and executing SQL queries to verify data in database.
- Dedicated, multi-talented professional with a hunger for learning.
- Offers significant experience in both self-directed and team positions.
- Proven interpersonal communication and multitasking skills.
- Organized, take-charge personality with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusion.
- Adaptable team player recognized for willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies very quickly.
Automated Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Java, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber
Defect Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, JSON
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Mac OSx, Windows, iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software QA Engineer
- Participated in Requirement meetings (RSD) and Detail Design meetings (DDD) to understand the functional requirements of the application so as to come up with test scenarios, test flow and test procedures.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Actively Participated in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios
- Responsibility involves customer interaction to understand the requirement, development and review of test scripts and test data, making the test strategy and testing the actual s/w and sending the release letter and reporting the issues.
- Writing, Reviewing and executing of Test cases and Test scripts (scenarios) according to the requirements.
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
- Performed cross browser testing for Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox.
- Involved in manual testing to check the basic functionality of the modules under test.
- Expertise in Manual/Automated Mobile Application Testing (Android and IOS).
- Used Selenium WebDriver for testing web pages and various web elements (images, texts, tables and GUI elements).
- Develop Selenium WebDriver and Appium test automation scripts with Java. (Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA).
- Performed Automated Regression Testing with TestNG framework.
- Experience in TDD and BDD documentation. Develop test automation script with Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Reported defects using Jira and interacted with developers to resolve any defects/issues.
- Participated in Web Service Testing with SoapUI and Postman.
- Experience in End-to-End Testing used SQL queries in database testing.
- Co-ordinated with off shore team and mentored QA interns.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings.