- 4+ years of IT and Management experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Life Cycle working as Quality Assurance Analyst in Healthcare domain with prime focus on EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), claims adjudication, provider, eligibility and prior authorization for Medicaid.
- Experienced in QA methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement analysis to User Acceptance Testing and Implementation in Production.
- Well versed with various types Software Development methodologies - Water fall, Iterative, Agile (Extreme - Scrum) methodologies.
- Diverse work experience on Unit, Functionality, Integration, GUI, System, Regression, Performance, User Acceptance (UAT), Build Verification (Smoke), Web Security, Compatibility and End to End Testing.
- Proficient in writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for both Manual and Automated Testing.
- Expertise in performing software bug tracking using Bug Tracking Tools - Quality Centre, Bugzilla and Mantis.
- Experience in creating manual test cases from requirements, design, specifications and process flow diagrams
- Well versed with Block Box and White Box Testing Techniques.
- Extensively worked on multiple platform i.e. Mainframe, Web-based and Client-Server application on different environments.
- Excellent conceptual and technical skills to create Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document, Process flow Diagram, and Detailed Design Document
Process Methodology / Modelling Tool: SDLC, MS Visio, Quality Centre, Visual Studio
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza
Languages: XML, HTML, SQL, .Net
Operating systems: Windows, Mainframe
Office Tools: MS Office 2003/2007, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Report Builder, Mantis, OBIEE
Confidential, Boston, MA
Software Tester, Business Analyst, Jr .Net Developer
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, APCD, CaseMix, MS Word, MS Excel, Agile, Windows XP, EPS, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Power Point, Report Builder, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Mantis, Netezza.
- Created the test strategy document that defines the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required conducting the effort.
- Examined all the edits, reports and user interface to ensure all met the standard requirement and tracked defects using Excel spreadsheet, Home Grown Bug Tracker and Mantis .
- Using CHIA and industry stand ards specific to each data element to determine completeness and accuracy of edits and consistency of edits between file types.
- Performed Functional, Integration, End to End, Positive/Negative Testing, Black Box testing, and System Testing, Performance Testing and Regression testing.
- Performed the Process Testing on all the applications related to Intake-SQL, .Net application-SQL, SQL-Warehouse (Netezza), and DataMart-OBIEE Reporting Tool or SSRS.
- Utilized and released notes to reflect changes /additions into the scripts as needed. Also conducted regression and performance tests to identify the impact caused by the release modifications.
- Worked closely with IT personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to improve product services and program business processes.
- Develop Business Architecture using requirements such as Scope, Processes, Alternatives, and Risks.
- Analyze client’s Business Requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Developed High Level Use Cases and Test Plans by incorporating User Profiles, Configurations, Environments, Risks, Test Scenarios, Schedules and Analysis and Presentation of Results.
- Organized chart-holding facilities and assisted in training staff. Assisted various projects from start to finish through the SDLC process.
- Participated in Code reviews, system testing, UAT, followed production verification, post production testing and support.
- Conducted levels of testing including User Acceptance, Regressions, Integration and Performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
- Interact between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Design, develop and implement the web applications, based on .NET applications using C#.
- Build the Parameterized and Cascading reports using SSRS/Report Builder.
- Test the developed applications using the various tests tools and performance metrics.
Confidential, Robbinsville, NJ
Jr. QA Analyst
Environment: MS Office Tools, Windows XP, Oracle, SQL, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, ERWIN, Requisite pro, Microsoft Visio, C++.
- Developed and implemented detailed Test plans and Test Cases.
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases.
- Used SQL Queries to pull out data from the databases for the data validation and routine report generation. Interacted with department heads to finalize business requirements, functional requirements, and technical requirements.
- Tested the final application for Usability Testing to verify whether all the user requirements were catered to, by the application.
- Assisted Project Leads in all phases of the Project to review project deliverables for completeness, quality and compliance.
- Participated in conducting System testing and End to End testing.
- Involved in setting up UAT environment and UAT Testing.