- 5+ years of experience in Software analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server applications and databases in Finance, Healthcare & Media Applications.
- Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG testing framework.
- Expertise in performing manual testing &Mobile Application Testing.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriverIDEand Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Expert in Mobile testing for Android and IOS applications.
- Expertise in performing the Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing for the apps on different platform like Android & Java
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Expert in Software Quality Assurance in Manual and Mobile testing with a thorough knowledge of Functional GUI, Integration, System, Regression, E2E, Database testing and UAT testing.
- Hands - on experience in design, development and execution of QA Test plans, Test cases and Test strategies for both Mobile and Manual Testing.
- Experienced in using web traffic inspecting tools such as Firebug, Fiddler, and Charles web proxy.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkinsfor Continuous Integration.
- Experience programming in Java, HTML, XML and SQL on Windows 7/10 .
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project environment. Knowledge of Automation Tool like Selenium.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Git.
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Highly self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, excellent team player and ability to deliver under critical situations.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing .
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML XPATH
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012).
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, UML.
Operating systems: Windows 7/10
Databases: SQL Server & MS Access
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
Frameworks: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Automation / Selenium Test Engineer
- Developed automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Digital Video Streaming and Image Applications were tested in Windows and Linux environments.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium WebDriver. Prepared Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Responsible for estimating required resource and components for SOA testing.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Developed automated Test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java Documented and executed Test plans, Test cases and Test scripts based on business requirement document.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Mercury Quality Center.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Tested applications in different types of browsers and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Test NG, Cucumber, Maven, XPATH, Eclipse, Jenkins, Fire path, Firebug, Python, HTML, XML, agile, Quality center, Coded UI, Test Manager, Mobile Testing, SQL and Windows.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Automation Test Engineer
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Worked in the agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases based on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
- Utilized Firefox add-ons (Firebug, etc.) for inspecting HTTP traffic and elements.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, Junit functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and Junit framework.
- Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Tested Web services (SOAP and REST) using Parasoft SOAtest, Postman Collection and Swagger Doc to validate consumer Rest API in a TTD / agile environment.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver, and Cucumber with Java
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and REST Web Services using SOAP UI Tool and assertions on request and response XML on both SOAP and REST Web services.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android applications.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs using JIRA/Rally.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Performed Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance with BAs, SMEs and Developers.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Appium, Cucumber, Junit, Quality Center,Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, agile, GIT, SQL, Windows
Jr. Automation Test Engineer
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs. Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Developed and Executed Automation and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Wrote scripts for testing using ruby in cucumber framework.
- Debugging issues by using smart tools like Charles, Firebug and assigning it to right department for fixing.
- Developed automated Test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java. Documented and executed Test plans, Test cases and Test scripts based on business requirement document.
- C# Automation using VSTS and Selenium, Eclipse along with Nunit. Web Services automation for manual and Automation both.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer
- Automated functional scenarios using Selenium IDE .
- Performed Manual testing, Mobile Testing and Black box testing methods -Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance
- Tested third party API integration as well as database (DB2) validation and validates the data.
- Used Visual Studio to maintain Automation Code.
- Created automated scenarios using Selenium for regression and Data-Driven testing. Conducted regression testing after every new build.
- Developed test code in C# language using Visual Studio, IDE and TestNG framework
- Worked with users on User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in tracking and reporting defects using QC and was also responsible for communicating the status to the development team.
- Used HP Quality Center to report defects and test results.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE, Firebug, Charles, SQL, iOS, Mobile Testing, HP Quality Center and Windows.
Jr. QA Automation &Manual Tester
- Analyzed the user requirements by interacting with system architect, developers and business users.
- Suggested improvements in test process by gathering and analyzing data.
- Reviewed and analyzed Detail Designed Specification and Technical Specification documents.
- Analyzed the SRS (System Requirement Specifications) and developed Test Suites to cover the overall quality assurance testing.
- Used Selenium IDE for testing various web applications.
- Involved in complete QA Life Cycles.
- Prepared Test Cases with the complete description of requirements, uploaded test cases and report results into Quality Center.
- Involved in integrating the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Designed test cases based on the use-cases and the complex business logic defined for each web-service or a message.
- Designed the efficient manual test cases based on analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specs, Technical design documents, Use Cases, Supporting documents.
- During testing life cycle, performed different types of testing like System Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Performed Defect tracking in Quality Center. Defects were linked via traceability to specific test case.
- Participated in QA Team meetings and weekly QA testing reviews.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Quality Center, Java, HTML, QC, Window.,