- QA Test Automation with 6 years of experience in manual and automated Testing on web - based application and software testing processes on E-Commerce, Insurance, Health Domains.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/JUnit, Quality Center, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins.
- Specialized in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, execution of test cases to verify application functionality against business requirements, by using Selenium RC, WebDriver.
- Good knowledge on TestNG, Junit framework for Functional and Regression testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Extensive experience in GUI, Regression, Functional, Integration, System, User Acceptance (UAT), Sanity, Security and Database Testing.
- Having Experience on testing Angular Js applications using Protractor with Selenium.
- Experienced in reporting bugs using Bug tracking tools such as Quality Center, JIRA.
- Designed, maintained and executed the test cases in Quality center tool and logged the defects.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, UI Testing using Selenium.
- Good experience in OOPs using Core Java and extensively used classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, packages, collection, and many more.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Development Test Cycle (STLC) methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM.
- Expertise working with TDD and BDD Environment.
- Having knowledge on Tread and load testing using Jmeter.
- Expertise in using version control systems such as CVS, clear case, SVN and GIT.
- Strong front end development experience using the Java Script, JSON, HTML and CSS Style sheets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-motivated, highly committed to responsibilities.
- Ability to quickly grasp any new technologies and concepts.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows
Languages: HTML, CSS, RUBY, JAVA
MSSuite: MS-Word, MS Excel, MS-Project, MS Outlook
Development methodologies: ARTIFACT Test, Plan, Test Case, Bug report
Bug/Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Selenium Web Driver, Version One, Cucumber.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Test Automation Developer
- Performing leading activities, coordinating with requirements and business team for knowledge on functionalities for the best way to automate the scripts.
- Worked under Agile methodology, participated in sprint planning sessions and sprint retrospective and IPM meetings and provided the team with all the information required for successful completion of the sprint.
- Developed the Automation Framework in Ruby/Cucumber using Selenium-Watir, Ruby, Bundler gem, YAML for Test Data, and Cucumber Gherkins for testing Web based application.
- Developing automated test scripts for every Scenario identified and involved in running with Selenium Web Driver using Ruby/ Cucumber for Iteration Testing
- Using Page Object and Page Factory modules of ruby gems to organize and maintain Automation framework.
- Responsible for writing Gherkins and step definitions for the user stories every sprint.
- Test case creation in Ruby according to the user stories and performing regression automation testing.
- Involved in test case walkthrough with users and getting signoff from users.
- Involved in testing the application for regression builds, manually and using automation tools.
- Performed Continuous Integration of code and scripts using Jenkins and triggered the Continuous Delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
- Used GitHub version control for code checkout.
- Developed new Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Performed Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Used Splunk to determine the cause of errors for automated tests failure and used to review the logs in testing region for any unwanted errors or failures.
- Worked with Requirement Analysts to define test cases, test plans, test data ensuring accurate coverage of business and functional requirements.
- Worked on Testing both Rest and SOAP services using Postman (Functional Modules).
- Enhanced the framework with Appium setup for IOS and Android for Mobile testing.
- Reviewed test cases with Business and Development team and revised test cases based on the feedback provided.
- Used HP ALM (Quality Center) as the defect-tracking tool. Updated HPALM with all the changes made to the test case using test plan and test labs.
- Logged the defect found during Iteration testing into Track Record.
- Created and provided QA Metrics (summary and progress report) to management on a weekly basis.
- Presenting and participating Show and Tells, presenting functionalities for Business sign off.
Environment : Quality Center, GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Watir, Appium, TOAD, RubyMine, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAPUI, REST, and Web Applications, Java/Eclipse.
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OH
Selenium Automation Developer
- Analyzed the specifications from Business view and Functional view of the application.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings, discussed with Business Analysts and Developers about requirement gaps, defects and blocking issues.
- Performed manual and automation scripts development on agile process.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAPUI with REST to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Validated the customer account records and their order details with Databases using SQL Queries.
- Prepared the Test Suite with the TestNG framework based on Java and developed the test scripts using TestNG annotations.
- Extensively worked with End-to-end testing for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification using XPath, CSS Locators.
- Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing.
- Used Apache POI methods for writing to excel sheets in java.
- Implemented Cross browser compatibility testing is executed by testing web applications.
- Utilized various test tools for automation of test cases Generate test reports and performed extensive Web Services testing using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
- Used Quality Center to track and report system defects and bug fixes. Written modification requests for the bugs in the application and helped developed developers to track and resolve the problems.
- Involved in mobile testing by writing java for automation through Selenium Appium.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud-based code repository system like GitHub.
- Used Protractor with Jasmin to test the part of Angular modules in Application UI.
Environment: TestNG, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Appium, Quality Center, Cucumber, Ruby, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, HTML.
Confidential, Burns Harbor, IN
- Involved in design and implementation of the S13e (Statewide Rule 13 Exception) application.
- Interacting with client in design and code review meetings.
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospective and sprint planning for on time delivery of Business Needs.
- Extensively Worked with Eclipse (Kepler) to develop, test and deploy the complete application
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing the application and used JPA to map to Oracle database tables.
- Involved in implementation of CI (Continuous Integration) using Jenkins for S13e.
- Used GIT repository for version control.
- Used Jira for tracking the User Stories.
- Automated & integrated the JUnit test.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications, Local Data Base Changes and Used Toad for Testing Environment for existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
Environment: Spring, REST, Eclipse, Weblogic Server, Hibernate, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, Agile Methodology.
- Gather and analyze the requirements from the business.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC.
- Complete coding requirements as well as write scripts and required documentation.
- Work on production support issues and Work on small assigned bug fixes.
- Using SQL/PL-SQL to retrieve the data from the database.
- Used Spring MVC to process the requests from users and for responding to their requests.
- Ported web applications from Websphere application server to J2EE application server.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic.
- Worked on Unit testing using JUNIT and also Integration testing .
- Involved in using SVN for version and source control.
- Participated in discussions with team, senior management and clients for understanding the product requirements.
- Developed the system using JSP, servlet, oracle database.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server.
- Used Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
Environment : HTML, CSS, AJAX, Hibernate, Spring MVC, MAVEN, AngularJS, SQL JOINS, APACHE TOMCAT, SOAP Web Services, Eclipse.