- Over 6+ years of experience as a QA Automation Tester in Analysis, Design, Testing, Execution and Implementation of various applications such as Web - based, Financial, Insurance, Healthcare and Mobile Services.
- Extensive knowledge in automated and manual software testing techniques, tools and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) .
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in analyzing Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Technical Requirements Specifications (TRS), Use Cases, UML Diagrams for Web and / Mobile based applications
- Experienced in continuous integration/CD tools like SSP, Bamboo, Jenkins versioning tools like Perforce, Sub Version, GIT, and VSS
- Good Experience in XML, Web services, Soap UI, Rest API Testing, and JMeter.
- Strong exposure to data warehouse ETL environment, Informatica/Data Stage.
- Designed and executed Oracle queries to validate UI and Database details with (SSIS) techniques.
- Strong working knowledge in Java and UI Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON and XML) API testing and test automation in Agile development environment and SOA architecture.
- Experience with data-driven, white box/APIs test automation and building testing Cucumber frameworks.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP to develop Automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Possess solid experience in Manual Testing along with skills in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience writing automated scripts in Ruby Programming Language to test the functionalities.
- Experience in tools like Protractor, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins and Ant Tools
- Expertise in Automation tool (QTP/UFT)and selenium IDE.
- Experience in test Automation by using open source tools such as Selenium, Junit, JMeter, and Appium..
- Proficient in Python, JDBC, Java, Oracle Server, SQL in web Technologies like HTML, and CSS
- Concept and implementing Continuous Integration CI/ CD integration principles and practices for the Billing Development Team using Jenkins JNLP Nodes, Subversion, GIT, Cucumber, JIRA
- Well versed with GUI, Functional testing, white box testing, database, Regression testing, Ad-hoc, ETL,Unit, Integration testing, Web service testing, Performance testing and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Extensively worked on performance testing tools like JMeter.
- Expertise in management reporting using the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Daily/Weekly Status Reports, Defect Reports and Project Reports Management.
- Participated in Competitive Intelligence cycle meetings, QA Team meetings and bug tracking meetings.
- Working Closely with Developers/BA on the issues & design of the system and QA Team to implement quick solutions
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committee.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, QTP, SOAP UI, IDE, Appium, Protractor
Testing methodologies: White/Black box testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Stress Testing, End-to-End/Integration Testing
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL
Languages: Java, Python, C++, C#.Net
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
Other Testing Tools: JMeter, Jenkins, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, ANT, CA LISA
Defect Tracking Tools: HP QC / ALM, Jira, Trello, Zoho
Documentation Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
QA Tester/ Automation
- Involved in Preparing Test Plan, Test cases and Test data from analyzing the requirements
- Involved in capturing validation artifacts of financial data transactions of storing the data in user account card
- Analyzing Functional Specifications, Business Requirements and Microsoft Test manager (MTM) to design test plans and test cases, and perform later testing execution.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using MS-SQL to validate backend functionality of the application.
- We have used Java for creating the automated test scripts in selenium web browser.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through selenium TestNG.
- Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
- Developed and documented requirements traceability matrix, defect reporting, tracking and analyzed the entire system based on the design specification.
- Used automation frameworks (written on Ruby) to improve testing/performance
- Create, schedule and run the scenarios using JMeter and generate necessary graphs.
- Closely worked with respective personnel to nail down bugs and Apply principles of Agile QA daily to enhance and streamline test efforts.
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Implemented BDD and Data Driven Frameworks to create parameterized test scripts and generate HTML reports using Appium, Selenium WebDriver and Java and TestNG framework.
- Executed large amount of ETL and Regression test cases and provided high level execution report to the development team and business team.
- Developed Driver Scripts and triggered Automated Smoke Test for each Build of the application.
- Involved in Code Walkthrough, Code Review, Unit test plans and reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- Authored reporting weekly project condition to the project manager and the team lead.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, C#, Java, Jenkins, Cucumber, UNIX, TestNG, GIT, Groovy, TestNG, Jenkins, SQL, C#.Net, JIRA, Ruby, Rails, HP Quality Center/ALM, JMeter/Load Runner
QA Manual Tester
- Involved in Preparing Test Plan, Test cases and Test data from analyzing the requirements.
- Experience with SDLC, Agile process, QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Created automation frameworks in Selenium using java and managed data in Quality Center/ALM.
- Experienced in customizing Scripts with Parameterization, Check Point, Library Files, Regular Expression etc.
- Executed Ruby test scripts and Watir/WebDriver based Smoke Test script.
- Tested Rest APIs of various payment systems in association with multiple agent and customer facing applications using Chrome Postman.
- Developed rest full web services automation testing using SOAPUI and Rest Assured
- Proposed and implemented UI testing using non-code based Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques
- Responsible for implementing page object model (POM) using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG and java.
- Developed SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers to perform the backend testing of the data
- Developed Performance Test plan, executed Load testing, analyzed the results and generated testing Reports Using Jmeter
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests a TestNG suite
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed Unit Testing of Java programs using Junit framework through Eclipse.
- Proficient in using ADD, Run All, Writing code, Run all automated tests in TDD.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Used Jira and Test Rails to maintain Test scenarios and test cases
- Automation Server prototype to schedule, execute, and report automated test scripts using Watir Classic (Internet Explorer), Ruby, Ruby on Rails.
- Enhanced Test Automation Framework by contributing to the Page Objects
- Developed multiple Selenium WebDriver, UFT, TestNG, Maven and java scripts for Black-box and white-box Testing
- Performed the backend services testing using various systems like SOAPUI, REST API services, Swagger and also Postman
- Running Scenarios and Integrating with selenium using TestNG.
- Participated with the team for GAP analysis in case of any new production defects, different from previously raised defects
Environment: WebDriver, IDE, UFT, Jenkins, Cucumber, HTML, Ruby, Rails, Jenkins(TFS), C#.Net, SQL, Protractor, UNIX, SharePoint, Maven, TestNG, TDD, Web services, C#, Java, Python, Postman, White/Black box testing
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
QA Automation Engineer
- Coordinated the planning and execution of the comprehensive testing plan including unit testing, mapped record testing, application testing, device testing, integration testing, regression testing and workflow based testing
- Developed test code in Java using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG
- Created test scenarios and tested HIPAA Transactions and Code Sets Standards such as EDI 837/834/835.
- Involved in running Selenium automation scripts and updating the scripts according to enhanced requirements using selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Manage Requirements, Test efforts, Test Execution and Defect Tracking using HP ALM.
- Preparing Functional/regression Test Cases/Scripts in HP Quality Center/ALM under Test Plan, And Review Test Requirements, Creating Test Plans and Test Strategy documents
- Performed white box testing using Junit for class, method, & web services testing.
- Worked with the Application teams to determine readiness for End User Acceptance testing
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Performing Web Services Testing calling REST end points using JSON.
- Testing claims or enrolment processing and CAPA activities for medical/Pharmacy.
- Entering Claims and Customer Service Tasks into the FACETS and HIPAA Transactions
- Analyzed the Facets Requirements/BRD’s/Gap analysis, then prepared test scenarios and test cases. Conducted Validations for different FACETS modules Providers, Claims and Membership
- Testing claims or enrolment processing for medical/Pharmacy and Entering Claims and Customer Service Tasks into the FACETS.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database
- Worked closely with the Developers in product design review and modification to evaluate the quality of functional requirements using Agile testing methodology
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Find Bug, Junit, TestNG, Json, Jenkins, Maven, Manual Testing, SOAP UI, Java, XML, HTML, Web services, Quality Center, SQL
- Involved in Manual and Automation Testing to develop ecommerce test cases, test scripts and record bugs.
- Developed and maintained release acceptance tests using Selenium IDE, JUnit, Java and Eclipse
- Performed Coded UI, Protractor automated testing for regression test
- Performed backend testing to validate the data by using SQL queries to the required test cases.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using MS-SQL to validate backend functionality of the application.
- Participated in all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) like, Requirements Review, Test documentation, Application testing, and defect reporting.
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests for Core Payments Processing Book/CHIPS in different platforms using Java and Selenium library.
- Restore and backup ATM Hard Drives.
- Developed and documented ATM test plans, test cases, and test scripts in HP Quality Center based on project requirements
- Handle all foreign currency transactions and all transactions including reloading and balancing machines.
- Developed test code for Accounting in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and Cucumber, TestNG framework.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Appium, java, Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests
- Used Java as client library for Mobile applications and WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using JUnit
- Carried out Functional Testing from Investigations, Card Creation, Card Enrollment, Registration, Card Activation, Card Funding, Authorization, and Settlement. Worked on Testing for Charge back, Fraud & Risk Management.
- Developed Automation test for Payments Monitoring and Payments Re-play with selenium
- Created reports that included general overview, open bugs, new bugs, and enhancement requests. Entered new bugs and maintained the current status of those bugs.
Environment: Agile Scrum, Selenium, Oracle, SQL, UFT/QTP 12.52, VB Script, HTML, XML, Jasmine, Java, HTML, Jenkins, SQL, JIRA, GIT, HP Quality Center/ALM 11.52, Rational Clear Quest, IBM Rational Team Concert, MS Excel, Cucumber