- Quality Assurance Analyst with 7+ years of experience in testing web - based applications using automation and manual testing procedures. Responsible for understanding the Business work flows, and involved in Test plan, Test strategy and Test case design for various applications.
- Good experience working with Quality Center (ALM), SOAP UI, Selenium, Junit, Testng and SQL.
- Experience in performing different types of testing - Integration, System, Functional, Regression, User Acceptance, GUI, Black Box, Adhoc, Sanity, Smoke.
- Strong expertise in analyzing Business specifications, Use cases, and Detail design document to develop Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data. Hands on experience on Test case analysis and design, Test script development and Test coverage on multiple platforms.
- Performed the Back-end Integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements.
- Experience in testing SOAP/REST web services using SOAP UI.
- Experience in analyzing test results and submitting the bugs using tracking tools Quality Center (QC) and JIRA.
- Strong Cross browser testing Skills to ensure compatibility with various browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Actively participated in all stages of software development and testing life cycle.
- Worked closely with business analyst and development group during the requirement phase and design phase to find out functional incompatibilities and software issues early in the QA process.
- Experience in creating test plans, creating test cases, executing test cases, finding issues, logging and assigning issues to developers, communicating to developers and analyst in resolving the issues.
- Developed, implemented and performed the unit testing methodologies using Junit and Testng.
- Participated in several design sessions in order to create common development strategies (error handling, exceptions, performance improvement practices etc.)
- Familiar with software development methodologies including waterfall, agile and scrum.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
Technology Background: Internet Applications, SOAP, REST, Web Services, Client Server, Windows, MAC, Linux, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML, JIRA, Quality Center, Kabira, Selenium, SOAP UI, Firebug, Visio, SVN, Rest Client, Postman.