- 9+ years of Professional experience in analysis, design, development and testing of Web Based Applications and Wireless Protocol testing in 4G LTE.
- Extensive experience in Regression, Functional, System, Integration and Performance testing.
- Experienced in SQA(Software Quality Assuarance) with tools such as Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Jenkins,Quality Center,JMeter,JIRA and SOAPUI.
- Sound Knowledge on TestNG Framework for unit testing, Maven for project building Tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Specialized in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, execution of test cases to verify application functionality against business requirements, by using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in automation project continuous integration using Jenkins with Maven build tools.
- Performed key word driven testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Proficient in Webservice tesing using SOAPUI and Performance testing using JMeter/BlazeMeter.
- Extensive experience in LTE/ Confidential /WiFi Technologies.
- Good knowledge on VoLTE call flows and procedures.
- Experienced in LTE Mobile core Network elements, MME and SGW/PGW.
- Experience on PCRF,PCEF and its Gx interface.
- Good knowledge on E - UTRAN, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, NAS, S1-AP, GTP protocols.
- Having Basic knowledge of ATOLL tool.
- Experience on Mobile Confidential testing, including Base station, multi-vendor CPEs, integration testing and end to end network testing.
- Worked on features testing of Alcatel-Lucent’s Mobile Confidential Base Station. Some of the features tested were, Network Entry procedure, Power control features, throughput benchmark testing with ALU Base Station.
- Worked with Beceem, Zyxel and Sequans CPE’s.
- Worked on WLAN(802.11a/g/e/i) protocols.
- Proficiency in testing on platforms WindowsXP and Linux.
- Experience in core java,TCL/TK, XPATH, CSS.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/GRID, HP Quality CenterSOAP UI,Spirent, Ixia, TT WorkBench, Wireshark Signal Generator, Fading Simulator.
Test FrameWork: TestNG, RTEE
Build and Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins.
Operating systems: Linux, Windows
Scripting language: Tcl/tk,TTCN-3
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP
Technologies: LTE, Confidential, WiFi
IEEE Protocols: 802.11a/g/e/i.
Languages: Java, XML
- Design keyword driven framework for Selenium automation using Webdriver and java.
- Design object repository in the Selenium frame work using CSS and XPATH loactors.
- Worked on SOAP UI, Postman as part of Soap/Rest API calls testing.
- Update test configuration files and test automation scripts for UI/API validation using Selenium webdriver.
- Create AAT pipeline for Dev, QA, UAT and Prod environments using Jenkins.
- Perform smoke testing,Environment availability testing and API testing for multiple applications in AWS.
- Log defects, monitor their status and track them to closure using JIRA.
- Work in couple of applications across multiple teams simultaneously.
- Perform performance testing for multiple applications using Blazemeter.
- Actively participated agile and scrum, review and developed test scenarios.
- Understand the functionality of Confidential, Confidential interfaces and its applications.
- Perform software installation and configure Confidential for Gx interface to provision PCC rules to, and remove PCC rules from, the PCEF.
- Configured Gateway for BMA, RADIUS support.
- Prepared automation scripts for Webtesting.
- Participate in customer calls and update the status of issues.
- Performed Regression testing and raised Autons using Confidential tool.
- Written the Test cases for GTP Path management and Tunnel management messages.
- Executed the designed Test plan and verified the 3GPP compliance of LTE packet core functionality.
- Configured GW on perspective of QoS, PCRF, APN, AAA related modules.
- Examined the messages at Information element level and verified the 3GPP compliance and uploaded the founded bugs in the database using the Mercury quality center 9.0 and Clear Quest bug tracking system.
Test Equipments: Tellabs 9100 SmartCore, MME Simulator
Test Tools: Spirent, Wireshark
- Learnt the fundamental concepts of LTE/SAE system architecture, interfaces and its applications.
- Written the test cases for S1-AP protocol.
- Functional Validation of eNB by executing identified scenarios using TechM MME simulator.
- Functional validation of MME using TechM eNB Simulator.
- Validate the message flows and IE’s in the messages.
- Tested and analyzed the features NEW,MAC,ARQ,DS etc
- Involved in preparation of Test plans.
- Configuration of Test Equipment and Setting up the test environment.
- Analysis of Test Reports, Test logs and validation of messages.
- Closed loop and Outer control loop functionality testing in power control.
- Captured Westport and powerquick traces and analyzed the BS power control functionality
- Worked on the End-to-End Confidential Network architecture, test bed setup for Mobile Confidential Base Station testing.
- CPE software up gradation.
- Analyzed the functionality of 802.16e Mobile Confidential MAC features and prepared test plans & test cases for MAC layer functionality testing.
- Implementation of Confidential mechanism, APSD and ACM features.
- Test Suites preparation for Firmware testing.