- 2+ years of progressive working experience in Software QA and Testing with diverse Projects, Clients and Industry.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing in Client Server, Web - Based Applications and Mobile Application.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) using Agile-Scrum.
- Extensive knowledge of STLC(Software Testing Life cycle)
- Proficient in Analyzing Business and Functional Specification Documents and expertise in developing Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios for different Software Development Methodologies.
- Good understanding of front-end, service layer, backend application and backend database with interdependent platform.
- Familiar with SQL queries to perform the Backend Testing of database.
- Experience in JIRA, Quality Center/ALM, and Bugzilla to log defects, track defect and to generate reports.
- Have experience in recording and modifying Automation scripts using QTP/UFT, Eclipse and Selenium IDE.
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Good team Player and can work alone with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task, Prioritize and work with time constraints while paying attention to details
- Good problem-solving, Judgment, and Decision-making Skill
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Participated in all aspects of Quality Assurance from Planning to Execution for multiple releases.
- Created and maintained testing schedule and managed testing of User Stories for the Sprint.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of various complex issues and provided solutions that would enable accurate delivery of information to the customer
- Participated in Grooming Sessions to understand the functionality of the user stories and Create the acceptance criteria
- Created Test Plan and documented Test Scenarios to ensure complete test coverage.
- Actively participated in automation design, code reviews, and solution development.
- Created Test Plans, Test cases and Test Data
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Regression Testing.
- Executed test cases using Test Rail, identified, and communicated defects.
- Logged and Tracked defects using Jira.
- Wrote SQL Queries to retrieve data from the databases to validate the GUI front end data against data in the database by using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Created epics and user stories and developing prototypes to detail features and functionality.
- Worked with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues.
- Communicated priorities and status to internal stakeholders.
- Attended Daily Standup meetings.
- Participated in Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings
- Helped Automating the Web Application using Selenium Webdriver
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Performed Manual Testing to test the usability of the mobile application.
- Created Requirement Traceability matrix to map Test Cases to the requirements.
- Participated in daily scrums to effectively communicate the progress and road blocks in order to deal with the constantly changing requirements.
- Importing requirements, create Test Cases, validate requirements with test cases and generate reports using JIRA.
- Participate in review meetings to resolve bug related issues with developers.
- Conducted smoke, functionality, system, and regression testing by using QTP.