- 8+ years of QA experience in both Manual and Automation testing specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, QA Automation Engineer proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web - based and Mobile Applications.
- Extended Experience in Web Services/Mobile Apps, Client Server and Web-based Applications in different domains using QTP/UFT, SOAP UI, HP ALM, and Selenium.
- Expertise in reviewing/analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases, and test Scripts and interacting with development Team.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug Life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience in working with Cross Browser and Cross Platform testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Google Chrome, IE, Safari, and Firefox.
- Experienced in Parametrization using TestNG XML and Data Providers to work differently with a different set of data with TestNG, Selenium.
- Experience in handling different frames of a HTML page with having different DOM's for every iframe.
- Experienced in handling multiple windows and Pop-ups with Selenium.
- Automates tasks using Perl, Python programming languages.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, and Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT), Positive-Negative test and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server-based Applications.
- Involved in SOA testing includes developing test scripts in manual and automated testing environments, logging, and recording test results, developing test scenarios, identifying and analyzing test errors, and maintaining test scripts.
- Hands on experience in Test automation using different Automation tools/techniques, Unit testing by using Selenium Web Driver/GRID, TestNG, Maven, Fire Path, running scripts, debugging scripts in various environments, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation.
- Experience in testing Web Services using SoapUI tool, validating WSDL, request, and response XML.
- Worked on creating frameworks using HP QTP/UFT.
- Experienced in PyTest by authoring python Codes in Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in functional testing, black box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Integrated end-to-end testing on both manual and automation testing.
- Experience in writing training document, Test Matrices, Traceability Matrix.
- Experience in Android and IOS mobile App functional validation, data validation in testing native apps on iPhone, Android and iPod devices manually.
- Expertise in API testing using Advanced REST client, JSON validation.
- Experience in automation test scripts in HP QTP /HPUFT for testing scenarios involving the multiple regions using VB script.
- Involved in writing and testing test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor and Java Object oriented programming Language.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Cucumber, Postman and Soap UI.
- Experienced in using HP Interactive automated testing tools like Quick Test Pro and Quality Center.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high-level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in Back-end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
- Expertise various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and used the various SQL commands and PL/SQL statements to test the application and tables for data input to Crystal reports and data reports.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver, APPIUM, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, Test Director, JMeter, Load Runner, ANT, Maven, SoapUI, Cucumber, Spec Flow, Postman, Webdriver
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL
Scripting Languages: Perl, Python, PL/SQL, ASP, VB Script, VBA, Shell Script, JScript, Source Code Control System Perforce, Subversion, TFS, VSTS, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
Defect/Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla& TFS
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g, My SQL, MS SQL Server
Sr. QA Automation Tester
- Actively Involved in Software Development Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle, Test strategies, Methodologies and processes.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver and selenium Grid.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, JUnit and Java.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using DOM and XPath in Selenium.
- Setup Selenium GRID to run Selenium scripts on different browsers.
- Performed Grey Box, Black box testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Utilized Defect module of HP ALM/Quality Center for Defect Management.
- Performed rigorous manual testing before a release.
- Developing Automation Test Scripts using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG framework and used MAVEN build tool to run the automation.
- Performed end-to-end test automation for web services applications (Soap and Rest) using LISA, Soap UI, and Postman.
- Worked with designing and building automation frameworks in Cucumber BBD.
- Cucumber was used for entire Regression testing and Functional testing with primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Performed regression testing on various O.S devices and their respective simulators and actively participated in executing the test scripts on Android & IOS.
- Developed automation test scripts for client -server and web base applications using Python, Silk and other automation tools.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) Automation framework with Java coding, Selenium Web Driver.
- Used to identify object locators like id, name, Class name and creating X-path and had Good knowledge of Page factory and POM in selenium, Worked with Log4J, apache POI Library, J-unit.
- Used Agile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Used Python scripting for automating user tasks.
- Generated Python forms to record data of online users and used Py Test for writing test cases.
- Design, develop and automate GUI, functional and API test using Selenium Web Driver (Python, XPATH, CSS, HTML, JSON).
- Guiding the team to produce quality software on a predictable schedule using Agile/Scrum principles and practices.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAPUI.
- Performed concurrent executions on emulators and simulators over Sauce Labs and using real devices over Test Object.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and IOS applications.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Involved in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Used Python codes to handle text box, dropdown, checkbox, buttons and popup controls.
- Involved in execution of all types of system testing that includes Integration, Regression, User Acceptance and Functional testing.
- Performed compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML ids and XPath in Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed the System Study & Business Requirements Analysis.
- Facilitated defect mgmt. meetings and test execution status meetings.
- Used TestNG to launch test scripts for building Selenium Scripts.
- Created and Maintained Test Matrix and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize system testing efforts.
- Using SQL queries to validate and verify the database updated.
- Developed Automation Framework from a scratch using Protractor for UI Automation.
Confidential - San Ramon, CA
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Performed REST API testing on Postman, wrote, update and executed test cases for API
- Developed new and updating automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver in Java.
- Maintained and updated the Manual Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Data as per the evolving req's.
- Done Java coding extensively for Data Driven Framework and Keyword Driven Framework by using TestNG framework along with Selenium WebDriver.
- Tested all backed REST APIs using Postman, Rest Client & SOAP UI.
- Extensively used HP ALM for test planning, bug tracking and reporting.
- Involved in the application improvements, defect Triage calls etc.
- Led daily stand up calls with QA and Dev team.
- Providing the Test Estimates for the complete team.
- Conducting retrospective sessions with UAT testers to increase quality of testing.
- Executed browser compatibility test cases.
- Performed regression testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in continuous integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly consignment run of the script.
- Responsible for working within a team to create, document and execute testing strategy, test plans, test cases and test scripts in support of a set of global tools, systems, and databases.
- Performed agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting.
- Performed the build and maven dependencies using Maven build tool.
- Extensively worked in Regression testing, Parallel Processing using Selenium Webdriver in TestNG.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in Web Application GUI automation creating regression suites using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit/TestNG and Eclipse.
- Developed automated test scripts using TestNG annotations like Group, parameter, Data provider.
- Involved in test approach & test case walkthrough, review with peers and test leads. The workgroup consists of business system analysts, developers and architects.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Created test approach and test cases for logging module.
- Reviewed and analyzed the existing test scripts.
- Developed HTML TestNG reports for analyzing the output of test using Extent Reports API.
- Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed synchronization using implicit and explicit wait conditions.
- Involved in testing the SSIS Packages.
- Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
- Developed Back-end testing using complex queries to retrieve the user information to cross validate in UI and databases.
- Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the SVN source control repository tool.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using JIRA.
- Maintained continuous test integration and automatic build by using Jenkins and mailed the build outputs to the team members.
- Performed Data Driven Testing using Junit functions and Selenium WebDriver which examines the data property from XML files.
Environment: JMETER, ANT, Python, JIRA, Java script, Jenkins, BDD, Ruby, Cucumber, SVN, Test NG, POI, POM, Agile, Postman, SOAP, SOAPUI, Maven, Appium Emulators, IOS Simulators, Agile.
Confidential Washington, DC
- Created test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Page Object model and Data Driven Framework for test creation and execution.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Developed and maintained automation scripts for regression test cases in Selenium using Java.
- Developed Data driven test framework in selenium WebDriver by reading test data from Excel file using Apache POI.
- Developed and maintained automation test scripts for client -server and web-based applications using Python and Selenium automation tools.
- Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary and potentially execute Test Automation (Java/TestNG).
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium Automation Scripts in Java using TestNG prior to Agile release.
- Well Experienced in writing automation scripts using Java and Python in Selenium.
- Hands on experience in using Appium Emulators and IOS Simulators for Mobile App Testing.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile applications using Appium and Java.
- Performed Cross-platform, UI testing for native and hybrid mobile apps using Appium test automation framework.
- Designed Hybrid Appium Test automation framework, POM for mobile application (Android/iOS apps).
- Implemented mobile automation framework using APPIUM. And developed automation test Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms.
- Design automated tests of voice command services through extensive use of JUnit, JMeter, SoapUI, and QA tester. Actively involved in STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Identified objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android and Appium Inspector for I Phone.
- Developed UI automation using Protractor for Angular JS applications.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and developed required code in Ruby for Cucumber.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Performed Web services testing using SOAPUI (Get Method, POST Method)-SOAP and Restful (JSON) in Java in e-commerce application.
- Used Soap UI and Restful services for testing Web Services and Protractor for testing AngularJS.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Parameterized test scripts in HP QC/HP ALM to pass data from different data sources like Excel spreadsheets, XML files and database.
- Defects are reported, tracked and monitored using the JIRA, RALLY, Rational Clear Quest and performed RCA for the defects in all stages and reported to developers and Test Manager.
- Uploading the scripts to configuration Management tool SVN.
- Execution of test scripts using Jenkins.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests by adding dependencies.
- Performed SOA performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Created Manual, Automated test cases in Gherkin language using Selenium/Spec flow and developed automation script using selenium web driver in Visual studio.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings, and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Reviewed the Selenium Scripts developed by the team members.
Environment: SoapUI, XML, REST Client -Postman, RESTful API's, Selenium, JSON, Enterprise business Web Services, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, RALLY, Apache JMeter, JIRA, VB Scripts, Visual Studio, HP ALM, Python, REST Assured.
Confidential - Baltimore, MD
- Interacted with the developers on a daily basis to discuss the Requirement Specifications.
- Reviewed and analyzed the System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and design documents.
- Involved in writing the test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Involved in manual testing of the application using Quality Center & established the baseline scripts for future load testing.
- Performed Test Cases Management and Defect Tracking using Quality Center.
- Created scripts, using manual and automatic correlation, parameterization techniques in generating the test scripts for LoadRunner.
- Executed LoadRunner Scenarios using LoadRunner to perform performance, stress and scalability tests.
- Worked with LoadRunner Controller for configuring and execution of performance test scenarios with multiple virtual users and virtual user scripts.
- Managed and collected metrics for the various system monitors.
- Used LoadRunner to analyze the response times of business transactions under load.
- Developed reports and graphs to present the stress test results to the management.
- Created test cases and test plans for user acceptance testing and system testing based on functional specifications.
- Tracked defects to closure by coordinating with the dev team.
- Designed User Interface Screens and involved in coding and testing of the applications
- Assembled mainframe servers to completion from base components
- Tested source data for data completeness, data correctness and data integrity.
- Performed End to end testing starting from the source to the report.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in Quality Center and tracked them for closure.
Environment: SQL, PL/SQL, HP Quality Center, QTP/UFT, Mainframes, XML, Oracle 10g, Business Objects XIR2, TOAD for Oracle.