- Meticulous Quality Assurance Analyst skilled in all phases of testing in agile environment. Strong attention to detail, adept at working independently with no direction or as part of an agile quality assurance team. Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skill. Efficient mentor, trainer and wonderful team player. Scrum certified PSM1 professional.
QA - Consultant
- Setting up test environment with servers, network adapters and storage devices.
- Validate and certify vendor specific drivers and firmware for HPE servers.
- Prepare a test plan and sharing it with the client to ensure timely delivery of targeted projects.
- Identify the issues in Early System Test/ System test/Final System Test and log the issues.
- Tear down, (re)Configure and test various HPE servers as per the request.
- Conduct performance testing for rack components and share the result with client for ensuring quality of the product.
- Provide daily status report, explain the targeted work for the day and communicate if there is any impediments to the work.
- Co-ordinate Offshore team on various test activities.
- Mentor, train and support Team members in day-to-day activities
- Deliver lectures in core subjects of computer Science.
- Analyse, evaluate and provide feedback of test projects done by students
- Train students for smooth transition from academic oriented studies to industry oriented training.
- Work with the staff members to gather requirements and additions to existing system, and communicate effectively the same with development team.
- Perform a routine sanity testing of the Campus automation system, ensure bugs are fixed on time and works without any flaw.
- Conduct staff meeting once in a semester and evaluate teachers performance and possible improvements for next semester.
- Plan syllabus ahead of the semester and assign portions for each month.
- Keep track of the portions covered and find time for makeup classes in case of necessity.
- Review and screen paper presentations for national and international level conferences and ensure the papers meet adequate quality in the content and in presentation.
- Delivering Lectures related to the core subjects of Computer Science
- Plan and Estimate portions to cover each month for a semester
- Conduct examination and evaluate the progress of student subject knowledge
- Provide evaluation report to Students, Head of the department and to Parents
- Conduct parents meeting with students and suggest possible improvements in student life
- Provide support in lab practical sessions in error detection and bug fixing
- Participate in Teacher’s meeting and analyse how the semester went and possible improvements to self.
QA: Server Testing
Test planning and allocation: Tools:
QTP, Selenium, QC, ALM, Quix-PCT: Technical - Java, C, C++, SQL,MySql
Presentation - MS office Suite: Effective Mentoring
Excellent in Training: Excellent Communicator