- Over 10 years of professional experience as Software Quality Assurance (QA) & IT Analyst,
- Experience in requirements gathering, design, analysis, development and implementation of test procedures for Web Based, Client/Server, Mobile and hands on experience working in multiple domains
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment and Waterfall methodology
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing with tools like Selenium Web Driver/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, Quality Center, Ant/Maven, Jenkins, Jbehave, Cucumber and SOAPUI
- Proficient in SDLC and STLC and Defect management life cycle.
- Experience in TestNG, Junit, Data Driven, Keyword Driven Frameworks in Selenium with POM/PageFactory
- Experience in ANT/Maven and CI tools like Jenkins for CI/CD
- Load Runner, Quality Center, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in designing documents such as Test Plans, Test Scenarios/Strategies, Test Scripts, Test estimates and Test Cases
- Experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, User - interface, Acceptance, System, End-to-End, Front End and Back End testing
- Proficient in Web service testing using SoapUI tool, SOAP, XML and expert in reading WSDL
- Extensively used Jira, Quality Center and bugzilla for test planning, Bug tracking and reporting
- Experience writing SQL Queries to extract data from MS-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle
- Experience with version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git
- Experience performing root cause analysis for critical bugs
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills; proven team player
- Experience in Conversion of HIPAA X12 4010 codes to X12 5010 codes and ICD 9 codes to ICD 10 codes.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, JUnit, Cucumber, RESTful, SoapUI, QC, ALM
Test Build& Integration Tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM)
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, Css Selector
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Ubuntu, UNIX, LINUX
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, Rally
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, Visual Studio
Utilities/IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse, GIT, SVN, Firebug, FirePath
Mobile Testing Tools: Jenkins, Perfecto, Jira, Github.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Analyzed Business Requirement Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Designed, developed and implemented MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Junit and Selenium WebDriver.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using XPath in Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid for testing the application in different machines and with different web browsers Confidential a same time.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections, which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and Junit framework.
- Maintained selenium & java automation code and resources in svn over the time for improvements and new features.
- Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Feasibility involved in Gathering requirements, studying the application and collecting the information from developers and business.
- Monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into Continuous Integration.
- Used Selenium tool (selenium IDE is a plug-in to Firefox) to record and playback tests and then export the recorded test in other language e.g. html, Java.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SoapUI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Used JIRA as bug-tracking tool to centralize the bugs, Email notifications to the developers and also follow up the bug status.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Logged Defects in HP ALM with priorities and co-ordinate with Development team for fixing.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver/GRID, Junit, Ant, Jenkins, SoapUI, MVC, Eclipse, HTML, XML, agile, JIRA, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, SQL, HP ALM, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Atlanta GA.
QA Automation Engineer
- Prepared Test Plan, test Cases, Test scripts and TestMetrics for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements, portal redesigned and test specs.
- Developed automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG, and Maven .
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver , TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Involved in defining test automation strategy and test scenarios, created automated test cases, test plans and executed tests using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Converted QTP scripts into Selenium scripts by usingJava as Language and Eclipse as IDE, Maven as build tool, Jenkins as CI tools.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for automating of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Participate in Defect calls to escalate various project defects to defect managers on behalf of testing team.
- Created automation scripts in SoapUI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Used XML files in Sending/receiving XML requests using SoapUI.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SoapUI, Eclipse, Quality Center, HTML, XML, SQL, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA.
- Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Developed and Executed Automation and Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Automated functional scenarios using Selenium IDE and RC.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for backend testing using Selenium RC.
- Created automated scenarios using Selenium for regression and Data-Driven testing.
- Used SQL queries to perform the back-end testing on Oracle.
- Conducted regression testing after every new build.
- Worked with users on User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in tracking and reporting defects using QC and was also responsible for communicating the status to the development team.
- Used HP Quality Center to report defects and test results.
Environment: Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Firebug, agile, HP Quality Center, SQL, Oracle 10g, Windows.
- Reviewed and Analysed Business Requirement Document BRD and created detailed test scenarios to validate the application functionality
- Involved in creating test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Tested the entire application and performed various types of tests like Positive &Negative, Business Functionality, Integration , and Regression, End to End and supported User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ).
- Used Quality Centre (ALM ) for Defect Reporting and Tracking and for managing the entire test documentation like Requirements Management, Test Case Designing, and Test Execution & Generation of the required reports.
- Participated in weekly meetings; interacted with the developer team to discuss technical issues.
- Utilized MS Visio for creating functional flowchart and documented Business Deliverables.
- Uploaded the Test Scripts and executed the Test Scripts in QC.
- Involved in writing Automated Test Scripts for Selenium.
- Created automated regression test scripts using UFT and managed the test beds usingUFT.
- Writing the SQL queries including joining tables like Inner join, Left outer join, Right outer join and full join with clear understanding of Organization database structure and schemas.
- Validating the back-end data for regression testing and validating the files.
Environment: Microsoft Excel, Quality center, Linux, Bugzilla, Windows 7/8, Manual Testing, QTP, SQL.
- Performed Manual/Automated tests via navigation and workflow of the application.
- Writing and reviewing test cases to validate the functionality of all the modules.
- Designed Test scripts using Win Runner.
- Performed Integration testing of all the features and functionalities.
- Involved in regression testing of the various builds of the application manually.
- Expertise in Web service testing using SoapU I.
- Analyzing reports and suggesting changes in the application and monitoring them.
- Sending Issues to manager by tracking the bugs.
- Performing system testing on each build.
- Worked with development environments such as Java , XML , Html , SQL .
- Coordinating between clients, developers, team members and review meetings.
Environment: Manual Testing, Win Runner, Test Director, Windows 2000/UNIX.
Jr QA Tester
- Functional Test Requirement Analysis using Business Requirements Document and Design documents.
- Using QC tools identified the defects and reported them to the development team and reviewed documentation to check the quality.
- Responsible for planning the Automation and Manual testing of diverse application in complex environments and will serve as chief resource in defect management and reporting .
- As a successful tester performed various type of testing which include smoke, functional testing, regression testing and retesting, performance testing and UAT.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually for different modules accordingly to the Technical Specification and Functional Design with all Use Case documents.
- Created and Maintained Regression Test Scripts for overall business process and executed them in QA Environment
- Implement automated testing of SOAP web service using SOAPUI .
Environment: Java, JSP, Regression Testing, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Web Driver, Quality Center, SOAP UI, JIRA, Eclipse, SQL Server 2008R2, Windows 7/XP.