- SDET with 5+ years of experience in performing Test Engineering Activities and Software Quality Assurance.
- Solid knowledge of Java and Object - Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Proficient in using Selenium WebDriver for Test Automation.
- Well versed in Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies and a valuable contributor during Sprint Planning, Demo, and Retrospective meetings.
- Good experience in analyzing User Stories specification to create and execute test cases.
- Proven ability in designing and implementing different automation frameworks from scratch using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Page Object Model and Cucumber BDD
- Extensive experience in automating Functional, Smoke, Regression test cases using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, JUnit, JIRA, SOAPUI TestNG, SQL.
- Expertise in test automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, TestNG, JUnit & Maven.
- Efficiently provided timely and accurate reports using TestNG and Jenkins
- Good understanding of JMeter using SoapUI.
- Ability to perform Browser Compatibility Testing across major browsers using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Maintained Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in version control system GIT over the time for improvements and new features.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA/ALM.
- Experienced in Back-End Testing with SQL Queries using JDBC in Oracle Database.
- Passionate about technology, software industry and love to be a part of projects and teams.
- Ability to get the job done within timelines.
- Cross Functional Team member with Positive Professional Attitude and ability to take new challenges and initiatives to benefit the team, project and organization.
Test Automation Engineer/ SDET
- Developed Behavior Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Automation Frameworks using Selenium, Java and Maven as a build management tool.
- Developed and executed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for web application using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Junit and Cucumber.
- Implemented Page Object Model and Behavioral Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Used Maven for build management, GIT as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Used TestNG-Cucumber framework to drive the execution.
- Involved in developing BDD features, scenarios and step definitions using Cucumber, Gherkin and automated them using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Cross-Browser Compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers using Sauce Labs.
- Performed Back-end testing using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Tested API Web Services in different layers of API using with Java as a programming language.
- Analyzed execution failures and reported bugs in JIRA.
- Hands on experience in handling synchronizations using Implicit and Explicit waits to improve the automation suite execution efficiency.
- Identified web elements using various locators like ID, Name, Class, Tag Name, Link Text, XPath and CSS.
- Participated in a full life cycle of an Agile Scrum as SDET, performed automation testing, supported manual testing, provided Production Support for Application Release.
- Participated in Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Task Estimation, Sprint Review, Sprint Retro and User Story Sessions.
- Automated the manual functional scenarios and built the Automation Regression Suite.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for the creation of automation scripts.
- Effectively communicated testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG based on Page Object Model structure.
- Used Apache POI for modules on project which are required to be tested with multiple sets of inputs, by reading data from external sources.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests using Maven and Jenkins.
- Reviewed the Selenium Scripts developed by the team members.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Wrote SQL queries for backend testing.
- Automated Database testing and database comparison by executing SQL queries and stored procedures to validate that data is being populated in an appropriate table in MySQL and Oracle database.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily Scrum meetings and other Scrum meetings.
- Analyzed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and developed Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) according to BRD.
- Performed defect logging and tracking using JIRA and interacted with developers to resolve any technical issues.
- Participated in Code Review meeting and provided feedback for test automation scripts.
- Interacted with developers to discuss exiting software defects and re-tested the fixed issues.
- Performed Manual, Functional, Regression Testing for web-based application.
- Documented and executed manual test cases in HP ALM
- Participated in Agile grooming sessions, scrum meetings, retrospective/planning sprint reviews by identifying tasks and estimating story points for each task.
- Helped Scrum Master in maintaining scrum artifacts and burn down charts.
- Creating and executing Test Cases and Reporting Defects.
- Collecting Test Metrics and Documentation.
- Creation of detailed test cases by understanding the user requirements for Manual Testing.
- Constructed SQL queries to check the validity for Back-end testing/ Database testing.
- Deriving Test Scenarios, Documenting Test Cases and Collecting Test Data for Functional Testing.
- Exposure to Test Automation using Record and Playback in Selenium IDE and Firefox browser.
- Exported Selenium IDE scripts to Junit scripts and executed in Firefox browser.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall
Frameworks: Hybrid, Data Driven, BDD, Page Object Model (POM)
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, XML, CSS
Testing Tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Junit, Jenkins, GIT
OS: Windows, Mac
Web Services: JMeter, Soap UI
Repository System: Git, GitHub
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira